Meanwhile in "falling apart Europe"

Mass shootings are trending at zero.

How can this be ?

We have no guns to keep us safe .
Bragging as your fascist police state throws people in prison for thought crimes. The UK and Western Europe are cringe on steroids.

Your white card has been revoked Europe...pantie waste little faggots.

Mass shootings are trending at zero.

How can this be ?

We have no guns to keep us safe .

The US Department of Homeland Security intervened and stopped Kyle Davies from carrying out his plans in the UK. You're welcome.

Today I went to the supermarket and yesterday I enjoyed a few drinks with friends after the Oswestry show. I also enjoyed Wrexham winning their first match of the season.
Nobody shot at me and I didnt need to shoot anybody.
Thats just normal over here.

Today I went to the supermarket and yesterday I enjoyed a few drinks with friends after the Oswestry show. I also enjoyed Wrexham winning their first match of the season.
I'll thank you to get off your knees when you address Me.

I have lived nearly 59 years and I have yet to have a gun fired at Me while out and about living My life.

That Trumps your lame-ass attempt at justifying your servitude.

Yeah...but if you sang the wrong song at that game or wrote the wrong comment online about it, or, you and your friends after a few pints talked too negatively about a specific group or person, your ass would be a cage right now, picked up by men and women with lots of guns...your police state...and you know it.

Last edited:
Yeah...but if you sang the wrong song at that game or wrote the wrong comment online about it, or, you and your friends after a few pints talked too negatively about a a specific group or person, your ass would be a cage right now, picked up by men and women with lots of guns...your police state...and you know it.
And you get shot at a fucking garlic festival.Your society is fucked.

Yeah...but if you sang the wrong song at that game or wrote the wrong comment online about it, or, you and your friends after a few pints talked too negatively about a a specific group or person, your ass would be a cage right now, picked up by men and women with lots of guns...your police state...and you know it.
You are just a feudal serf in the new Europe...the sovereign monarch has been replaced by the sovereign state.

Congratulations...you have traded Magna Carta for Article 13...Brittania for the EU.

You are a slave...who brags about his slavery...the best kind.

Be careful what you type back...this may be an American website but you are a servant of the Crown...the rules are a bit different for you.

You are just a feudal serf in the new Europe...the sovereign monarch has been replaced by the sovereign state.

Congratulations...you have traded Magna Carta for Article 13...Brittania for the EU.

You are a slave...who brags about his slavery...the best kind.

Be careful what you type back...this may be an American website but you are a servant of the Crown...the rules are a bit different for you.

I'm so proud of Poland, in comparison to other White states, it's really doing it right.

You have friends?

"Oh, I say, I believe these fine young chaps said they enjoyed themselves on the bus today."
bb.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back