Measles outbreak surges to alarming levels in nearly 100 countries

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
As many as 98 countries, both wealthy and underdeveloped, have reported an unprecedented spike in measles, the UN children’s body has warned, blaming the rapid spread of the disease on anti-vax prejudice.

The UN children’s agency, UNICEF, sounded the alarm about the spread of highly contagious diseases around the world on Friday, revealing that 98 countries reported a spike in measles cases last year. However, only 10 countries are responsible for that dramatic increase.

The top by a large margin is Ukraine, where a whopping 35,120 cases were registered. The Philippines was second with an increase of more than 13,000 (from a little over 2,000 in the whole of 2017). Brazil, with a surge of 10,262 cases, trails far behind in third.

Continued;
Measles surges to ALARMING levels in nearly 100 countries, consequences may be ‘DISASTROUS’ – UN

Personally I believe this is a black op and we're being used as guinea pigs.
Wouldn't be the first time....just ask Dustin Hoffman.

Who gives a fuck about measles? Nobody ever dies from it. I had the measles as a toddler and I made a full, quick recovery. It's not that different from my childhood chickenpox, which I also had and now a lifelong immunity to both.

Who gives a fuck about measles? Nobody ever dies from it. I had the measles as a toddler and I made a full, quick recovery. It's not that different from my childhood chickenpox, which I also had and now a lifelong immunity to both.
The Carlin Cure I think it's called. Like faith-healing but more sophisticated.

I have a strong immune system myself because I followed Carlin's advice: your immune system is like any other body part, if you don't use it you lose it. Our immune systems need a workout anyway! I never take any precautions against germs of any kind, I'm happy to wallow in germy filth and I never, ever get sick. The last time I got sick was 5 years ago with the really deadly H1N1 swine-flu that ravaged the west coast. It killed a few hundred people younger than me in the state of CA, yet I recovered on my own in less than two weeks without any medical attention of any kind. Because I've made my immune system "bullet proof."

Yes, I have NEVER ONCE washed my hands after shitting or pissing. And never, ever get any infection of any kind. My white blood cells are on "yellow alert" at all times, thirsting for a nasty germ to destroy. Also, I take at least a couple of grams of bioflavinoid-enhanced vitamin C every day. Also helpful to the immune system.

As many as 98 countries, both wealthy and underdeveloped, have reported an unprecedented spike in measles, the UN children’s body has warned, blaming the rapid spread of the disease on anti-vax prejudice.

The UN children’s agency, UNICEF, sounded the alarm about the spread of highly contagious diseases around the world on Friday, revealing that 98 countries reported a spike in measles cases last year. However, only 10 countries are responsible for that dramatic increase.

The top by a large margin is Ukraine, where a whopping 35,120 cases were registered. The Philippines was second with an increase of more than 13,000 (from a little over 2,000 in the whole of 2017). Brazil, with a surge of 10,262 cases, trails far behind in third.

Continued;
Measles surges to ALARMING levels in nearly 100 countries, consequences may be ‘DISASTROUS’ – UN

I’ve been saying that for years

I have a strong immune system myself because I followed Carlin's advice: your immune system is like any other body part, if you don't use it you lose it. Our immune systems need a workout anyway! I never take any precautions against germs of any kind, I'm happy to wallow in germy filth and I never, ever get sick. The last time I got sick was 5 years ago with the really deadly H1N1 swine-flu that ravaged the west coast. It killed a few hundred people younger than me in the state of CA, yet I recovered on my own in less than two weeks without any medical attention of any kind. Because I've made my immune system "bullet proof."

Yes, I have NEVER ONCE washed my hands after shitting or pissing. And never, ever get any infection of any kind. My white blood cells are on "yellow alert" at all times, thirsting for a nasty germ to destroy. Also, I take at least a couple of grams of bioflavinoid-enhanced vitamin C every day. Also helpful to the immune system.

You must be that guy at the party that people avoid

At 57 and still in fairly decent shape, some of my secrets are;
Quit smoking 9 years ago ( tobacco)
No flu shots
Semi-healthy diet (mostly organic)
some vitamins and supplements ( organic)
Married to the same woman 31 years
I have 3 clones of myself to do all the hard stuff.

Continued;

All countries that anti-vaxxers would enjoy moving to.

I have NEVER ONCE washed my hands after shitting or pissing. .
:auiqs.jpg:

old-school.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you had German Measles...aka Rubella...which is NOT as severe as the real Measles. Unless you got near a pregnant woman...then you basically killed her baby.

I can just imagine.

Forum List

Back