🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media admits: Obama was terrible for economic growth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Media Admits: Obama was terrible for economic growth

On Thursday we closed the book on the Obama economic “miracle” — and it’s a miracle we are not in a recession.

Last week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obama’s final year in office — the end of an “Error of Hope” — landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.

That low-water mark puts the Obama presidency in last place among all the post-World War II presidents when it comes to economic growth.

Read more

Last economic numbers in from Obama era
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-2_10-33-41.png

http://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise here what hasn't this pos done that is good for America. I know nothing.

Well, after the GOP assholes crashed the economy, we were lucky to have any growth at all. Because when President Obama took office, we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression.

Obozo's 8 years of super-low interest rates have destroyed our pensions. The pensions have been forced out of bonds and into the stock market and when that collapses, the pensions will be wiped out.

Well, after the GOP assholes crashed the economy, we were lucky to have any growth at all. Because when President Obama took office, we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression.

If obozo had let the big banks go bankrupt, america would be in fine shape now. Instead he gave the crooks trillions of dollars.

The housing market crashed, which crashed the economy. Democrats wanted to give loans to poor people who could afford them and the whole world paid for it. YOU guys ruined millions of people.

On Thursday we closed the book on the Obama economic “miracle” — and it’s a miracle we are not in a recession.

Last week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obama’s final year in office — the end of an “Error of Hope” — landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.

That low-water mark puts the Obama presidency in last place among all the post-World War II presidents when it comes to economic growth.

Read more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 119914

No surprise here what hasn't this pos done that is good for America. I know nothing.

InfoWars and the New York Post. Two bastions of fake news.

Read more

View attachment 119914

InfoWars and the New York Post. Two bastions of fake news.
:fu:

I dont blame Obama for the economy so much as he did save it from a meltdown.

The root economic problem was in the financial sector and that was largely that the MBS, CDS and the subprime crap that poisoned it all was not the fault of any one person or party. We all screwed that one up, first of all by GOP efforts to deregulate and ditching the Glass Steiglall restrictions. That collapse of MBS ratings after the major banks got into CDS positions that let them survive, caused a deep echo of the crash via all the CDS sold.

Obama had to rebuild equity in the banks to that they could continue lending, which is the life blood of our economy, and he did that with a number of Keynesian methods.

The final play was the huge gifts that Obama gave the banks by buying their shit MBS equities for a total of $4 trillion. This was done through the federal reserve banking system using the Quantitative Easing program. I think other methods would have worked better, but the economy, which was on the brink of collapse due to lack of credit, was saved in this manner, and growth slowly came back.

Why was it slow growth? Well, IMO, it was in part due to the growth in off shoring entire corporations through corporate inversions that got really popular in the Obama years.

It was also due in part to the banks taking their QE windfall and buying stocks and more MBS all over again, and little of that QE money made it into job creation.

While I disagree with much of what Obama did, like not giving conditions on how the QE could be spent, he did save the economy. Obama was like a great goalie who saved the game, but damn, dont put him forward to score, if you see my point.

Now we need to replace Glass Steigall and let the economy have more free reign and not pull back on the bit so much.

It is past time to let 'er rip!

The root economic problem was in the financial sector and that was largely that the MBS, CDS and the subprime crap that poisoned it all was not the fault of any one person or party. We all screwed that one up, first of all by GOP efforts to deregulate and ditching the Glass Steiglall restrictions. That collapse of MBS ratings after the major banks got into CDS positions that let them survive, caused a deep echo of the crash via all the CDS sold.

Obama had to rebuild equity in the banks to that they could continue lending, which is the life blood of our economy, and he did that with a number of Keynesian methods.

The final play was the huge gifts that Obama gave the banks by buying their shit MBS equities for a total of $4 trillion. This was done through the federal reserve banking system using the Quantitative Easing program. I think other methods would have worked better, but the economy, which was on the brink of collapse due to lack of credit, was saved in this manner, and growth slowly came back.

Why was it slow growth? Well, IMO, it was in part due to the growth in off shoring entire corporations through corporate inversions that got really popular in the Obama years.

It was also due in part to the banks taking their QE windfall and buying stocks and more MBS all over again, and little of that QE money made it into job creation.

While I disagree with much of what Obama did, like not giving conditions on how the QE could be spent, he did save the economy. Obama was like a great goalie who saved the game, but damn, dont put him forward to score, if you see my point.

Now we need to replace Glass Steigall and let the economy have more free reign and not pull back on the bit so much.

It is past time to let 'er rip!

Obama def. is not the full blame, although it all started to fall apart on his watch. We both know this global collapse bs started a long time ago. All these years they just kept putting band aids on it.

Folks we're going to briefly pause MindWar's endless rants about how the mainstream media is worthless, to create a thread with a mainstream media article as the source.

*pause*

Now back to your regularly scheduled rants about how only sheep follow mainstream media....

You are usually in here trying to blame your position as an unemployed loser on everyone but yourself. Man up and accept it... you are worthless. Maybe you can grow your hair long and donate it twice a year, do something for society instead of being a parasite.

Forum List

Back