Media Changes ‘Terrorists’ to ‘Gunmen’

The Left are demanding censorship of news and the internet. The next President, Trump, DeSantas, or Youngkin should take them up on that demand.
The pro terrorist left don’t belong in a civilization.

The "pro terrorist left"?

This from a god-damned insurrectionist?

Take that shit elsewhere.

The Left are demanding censorship of news and the internet. The next President: Trump, DeSantas, or Youngkin should take them up on that demand.
The pro terrorist left don’t belong in a civilization.

I can´t agree. The headline is:

"Hamas Leaves Trail of Terror in Israel"

And it shows the terrorists doing their atrocities.

I can´t agree. The headline is:

"Hamas Leaves Trail of Terror in Israel"

And it shows the terrorists doing their atrocities.
1697046575981.png

Why the edit?

Oh Fuck Off you hateful barbarian.

Anyone who supports beheading babies deserves to be ridiculed, shunned and driven from civilization.
Show me anyone anywhere who supports beheading babies.

OTOH I can show you posts from people right here who support bombing them, even nuking them.

Take your "terrorist left" bullshit and stuff it where the sun don't shine, kid. We all know projection when we see it.

OTOH I can show you posts from people right here who support bombing them, even nuking them.

Take your "terrorist left" bullshit and stuff it where the sun don't shine, kid. We all know projection when we see it.

You are beneath contempt. You support the most hateful barbarism possible.

Do I get $1 in my PayPal for every Leftard celebration of hacking the heads off babies?

1697047309128.png

You are beneath contempt. You support the most hateful barbarism possible.
Again, show me anyone anywhere who supports beheading babies.

You can't. That person doesn't exist here. You spew the most vile shit without the slightest shred of evidence.

Your breath is probably like a sewer from saying such things so often.

Here, BTW, are two threads about razing Gaza to the ground, babies and all.

As usual, the conservative accusations are actually confessions.

You are a vile, disgusting fleck of maggot-infested phlegm who supports killing babies and tries to blame others for it.

In a day or two, they will be called 'Freedom Fighters'.
No. In a day or two or the weeks and years to come, the Hamas terrorists, that launched this sneak attack will be known as the barbaric, murderous, rapist, baby beheading terrorist scum that they are.

Forum List

Back