Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

I think he's being treated unfairly by the GOP establishment and the left but he did make numerous unforced errors. He would have been better off without a tweeter account. Why so many people screw themselves on social media is a mystery to me. Making fun of Carli's face, and the personal insults don't play well with most people. The first rule of politics is to not give your rival ammo and he should have known that by now.
To be clear.....what did Trump say exactly.

"Look at that face".

OMG......TRUMP THINKS SHE'S UGLY!!!

Course he never said she was, but then the left runs with it and even makes fun of her face, and gets away with it...
While blaming Trump.
But there was no reason to do it other than to ridicule her looks. He did it again by retweeting the insulting photos to Cruz. He tripped over his dick a bunch of times and needs to sharpen his image. But it looks unlikely he can get the nomination now unless he can really go gangbusters. The committee isn't going to give it to him.
False.

Cruz cannot get the nomination. He needs 97% of the remaining delegates while Trump needs 66%...which is very doeable.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

Trump opens mouth
Trump says offensive things
Media reports what Trump says

Media is to blame for Trumps problems
Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

Trump says what he does and then tries to reinterpret it
The video is there. The people are capable of making judgments of what Trump says

Trump specifically advocated violence against protesters. What he called the good ole days
He has since toned down his rhetoric, but his supporters didn't get the message
Lies. Trump did not advocate violence. But Bernie Sanders supporters did, yet Bernie skates.

I think he's being treated unfairly by the GOP establishment and the left but he did make numerous unforced errors. He would have been better off without a tweeter account. Why so many people screw themselves on social media is a mystery to me. Making fun of Carli's face, and the personal insults don't play well with most people. The first rule of politics is to not give your rival ammo and he should have known that by now.

"Look at that face".

Course he never said she was, but then the left runs with it and even makes fun of her face, and gets away with it...
While blaming Trump.
But there was no reason to do it other than to ridicule her looks. He did it again by retweeting the insulting photos to Cruz. He tripped over his dick a bunch of times and needs to sharpen his image. But it looks unlikely he can get the nomination now unless he can really go gangbusters. The committee isn't going to give it to him.
False.

Cruz cannot get the nomination. He needs 97% of the remaining delegates while Trump needs 66%...which is very doeable.
Cruz can't do it either but I just watched a national map with Bill Hemmer on Fox and he went through the states. Right now Trump would be about 41 delegates short.

"Look at that face".

While blaming Trump.
Btw, what was disgusting about the picture of Cruz's wife? I'll tell you.....the media said it was disgusting. That's what she looks like. I saw her yesterday. She had the same look on her face that was on the picture.

"Look at that face".

While blaming Trump.
False.

Cruz can't do it either but I just watched a national map with Bill Hemmer on Fox and he went through the states. Right now Trump would be about 41 delegates short.
And they hope you fall for it. Cruz is busy stealing 'unbound' delegates that would put Trump over the top. There's about 150 of them up for grabs.. Cruz cannot win, yet he's busy making sure Trump can't either. There's something wrong with all of this. Their hope is to turn public opinion against Trump so you won't care about being robbed of your vote.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

Trump opens mouth

Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

The video is there. The people are capable of making judgments of what Trump says

Trump specifically advocated violence against protesters. What he called the good ole days
Lies. Trump did not advocate violence. But Bernie Sanders supporters did, yet Bernie skates.

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - CNNPolitics.com

Trump opens mouth

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - CNNPolitics.com
So you don't mind that Hillary said during a debate that she hates Republicans?
How will this hatred manifest itself? Will she punch them in the face or worse?

Well it sure as hell won't be covered in the media.

"the media claims"...., we are so full of :bsflag: we could fertilize a one million acre field ten feet deep!!

that is the way i see 95% of media, the other 5% is almost as bad.
:up:

Btw, what was disgusting about the picture of Cruz's wife? I'll tell you.....the media said it was disgusting. That's what she looks like. I saw her yesterday. She had the same look on her face that was on the picture.
Good god. A glamour shot verses an irate one?

"Look at that face".

While blaming Trump.
False.

And they hope you fall for it. Cruz is busy stealing 'unbound' delegates that would put Trump over the top. There's about 150 of them up for grabs.. Cruz cannot win, yet he's busy making sure Trump can't either. There's something wrong with all of this. Their hope is to turn public opinion against Trump so you won't care about being robbed of your vote.
I said Cruz can't get the first ones either. I said it was speculation based on the current situation so I haven't falling for anything.

Jeez, come on. This man has been embarrassment from Day One.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.
I guess you've never listened to his speeches from start to finish.

You're just repeating media snippets that remove the context.

But when you grow up being a skeptic it's quite easy to fall for media spin.

skeptic would be the wrong word

gullible would be more appropriate

Trump opens mouth

So you don't mind that Hillary said during a debate that she hates Republicans?
How will this hatred manifest itself? Will she punch them in the face or worse?

Well it sure as hell won't be covered in the media.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?

You've proved one thing with this, your most current rant: You and Trump are misogynists.

Trump lacks the right stuff to be POTUS. He cannot think on his feet, Chris Matthews painted Trump into a corner from which he could have easily escaped and couldn't do so.. In fact he did what no successful politician seeking office ever does, he allowed a reporter to set the agenda and control the interview.

Watch Kasick or Cruise or Rubio, they have prepared answers for every question, they may be non sequiturs, but when in doubt change the question to fit the prepared answer. Matthews persisted with the same (gotcha) question and befuddled Trump much as Katie Couric befuddled Sarah Palin.

he would have been better off without a tweeter account.

Tweet tweet goes the birdies. Woof woof goes the donald.
And you learned all your vast social network knowledge on TWITTER.

Nitwit. Tweeter. LMAO.
Are you a Trump Chump?

Jeez, come on. This man has been embarrassment from Day One.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.

Usually the crazy stupid stuff is filled with the words and saying of Obama so you are right. There isn't enough bandwidth for all the crazy stupid stuff that is said by presidential canidates.

You've proved one thing with this, your most current rant: You and Trump are misogynists.

Trump lacks the right stuff to be POTUS. He cannot think on his feet, Chris Matthews painted Trump into a corner from which he could have easily escaped and couldn't do so.. In fact he did what no successful politician seeking office ever does, he allowed a reporter to set the agenda and control the interview.

Watch Kasick or Cruise or Rubio, they have prepared answers for every question, they may be non sequiturs, but when in doubt change the question to fit the prepared answer. Matthews persisted with the same (gotcha) question and befuddled Trump much as Katie Couric befuddled Sarah Palin.
In other words, you're saying Trump should have lied....or just ended the interview. I can imagine what the media would have done with that.

The question was impossible to answer without alienating someone.

I won't go into why, cuz you aren't a realist.

Forum List

Back