Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

The OP's argument is that women are so stupid and malleable that they can be pushed in any way directed just by watching their tv.

And still conservatives wonder why they can't get that dang woman vote...
Well, since the media knows that women react emotionally most of the time rather than rationally, they tend to play right into the hands of the media. Try telling everyone that women are more rational than men, generally speaking, and I'd say you're only trying to patronize them....not be honest with them.

Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

Of course its not Trumps fault. Nothing is Trumps faults

Jeez, come on. This man has been embarrassment from Day One.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.
I guess you've never listened to his speeches from start to finish.

You're just repeating media snippets that remove the context.

But when you grow up being a skeptic it's quite easy to fall for media spin.
Of course I've watched his speeches.

He's responsible for his own words, and his followers are responsible for their decisions to support him.

And so too was Obama yet you idiots voted for this guy who TOLD YOU he used tricks, tactics to fool people ..i.e. depending on "stupidity of American voter"..i.e. YOU!
Obama told his idiots :
At a campaign event in Philadelphia in June 2008, Mr. Obama told supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

Or this really peaceful debate tactic.".I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”
Obama criticizes Trump for violence at rallies

Or these classic pompous narcissistic statements by Obama :
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,
It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

10 quotes that haunt President Obama - John F. Harris and James Hohmann

Yea... so give me another argument about "silly" trump and his statements!!!
Remember Obama is responsible for his words and the people that he hired that speak for him!
Like the architect for Obamacare Gruber who said
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.
He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Gruber/Obama was talking about YOU and your STUPIDITY of THE AMERICAN Voter!" You people that voted for Obama....Stupid in Gruber/Obama's words!
More deflection.

Trump is a national embarrassment, and finding a long list of examples is easy.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.

He's responsible for his own words, and his followers are responsible for their decisions to support him.

Not according to the media.

It is implied over and over that anything bad that happens at his events are Trump's fault...not the fault of the perps

What about this statement!
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
It has absolutely nothing to do with my point.

So you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama to say about his nomination:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

AND that's not silly???
Straw man. I didn't say anything about Obama, and I don't enable deflection.

Do you KNOW what the meme "straw man argument" MEANS?? Or does it just sound "smart"?
Here definition:
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now where in MY countering your "non-stop silliness" of Trump is there "straw man"???
You gave examples of Trump "non stop silliness" as an argument against Trump.
MY refutation is the greater exaggeration and silliness of OBAMA especially when he hires people who agree with him and say it was the Stupidity on YOUR part that
passed Obamacare. Or Obama's silly statement.. This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
These are NOT straw man fallacy examples! Just as Obama said this silly statement:
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.
Tell me that is not a Silly statement! Or that these Obama statements aren't just plain stupid and silly!
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Your Straw Man was "so you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama..."

You're putting words in my mouth and then shooting them down. That's not what I said. That's a Straw Man.

That's not what I said. I didn't mention Obama at all.

And so too was Obama yet you idiots voted for this guy who TOLD YOU he used tricks, tactics to fool people ..i.e. depending on "stupidity of American voter"..i.e. YOU!
Obama told his idiots :
At a campaign event in Philadelphia in June 2008, Mr. Obama told supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

Or this really peaceful debate tactic.".I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,
I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.

Remember Obama is responsible for his words and the people that he hired that speak for him!
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.
He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.

Gruber/Obama was talking about YOU and your STUPIDITY of THE AMERICAN Voter!" You people that voted for Obama....Stupid in Gruber/Obama's words!
More deflection.

And his opponents are happy to supply you with them.

Last edited:

Obama told his idiots :

More deflection.

Hey we can't have any more embarrassing idiot then we have now!
Seriously... tango in Argentina while Brussels citizens die? Golfing right after San Bernardino? Really? How about this embarrassment?
Something a high school kid would do!
Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 10.53.29 AM.png

Obama told his idiots :

More deflection.

And his opponents are happy to supply you with them.
The good thing is all I have to do is watch him.

What about this statement!

So you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama to say about his nomination:

AND that's not silly???

Do you KNOW what the meme "straw man argument" MEANS?? Or does it just sound "smart"?
Here definition:
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now where in MY countering your "non-stop silliness" of Trump is there "straw man"???
MY refutation is the greater exaggeration and silliness of OBAMA especially when he hires people who agree with him and say it was the Stupidity on YOUR part that
passed Obamacare. Or Obama's silly statement.. This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
These are NOT straw man fallacy examples! Just as Obama said this silly statement:
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.
Tell me that is not a Silly statement! Or that these Obama statements aren't just plain stupid and silly!
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
Your Straw Man was "so you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama..."

You're putting words in my mouth and then shooting them down. That's not what I said. That's a Straw Man.

Yet you have no problem with believing false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.

Yet you have no problem with repeating false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.

False quotes?

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things,"
Source: Trump: "I'm Speaking to Myself" About Foreign Policy, I "Have a Very Good Brain" and "Instinct"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Source: Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

On Megyn Kelly: ".... blood coming out of her...whatever."
Source: Trump draws outrage after Megyn Kelly remarks - CNNPolitics.com

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military at I am".
Source: Trump Slams Jeb, Praises Putin in Extensive Interview with Bill O’Reilly

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters, okay?".
Source: Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

"I know words, I have the best words"
Source: Trump: ‘I Know Words, I Have The Best Words’ — Obama Is ‘Stupid’ [VIDEO]

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, he referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Source: Trump defends anatomy in debate's opening moments

I could go on.

The man is an ongoing embarrassment.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

You've proved one thing with this, your most current rant: You and Trump are misogynists.

Trump lacks the right stuff to be POTUS. He cannot think on his feet, Chris Matthews painted Trump into a corner from which he could have easily escaped and couldn't do so.. In fact he did what no successful politician seeking office ever does, he allowed a reporter to set the agenda and control the interview.

Watch Kasick or Cruise or Rubio, they have prepared answers for every question, they may be non sequiturs, but when in doubt change the question to fit the prepared answer. Matthews persisted with the same (gotcha) question and befuddled Trump much as Katie Couric befuddled Sarah Palin.
In other words, you're saying Trump should have lied....or just ended the interview. I can imagine what the media would have done with that.

The question was impossible to answer without alienating someone.

I won't go into why, cuz you aren't a realist.

I'm not a realist? It seems you are incapable of understanding politicians (pols) and how to respond to a loaded question. Trump may be a good salesman but he does not have the skills necessary to hold the office of POTUS and to be an effective pol. You seem to think he could win his points with the leaders of other nations, his actions during the debate should convince any person who puts emotion aside that he would be a rookie on the world stage.

Trump has gotten more free media than any other candidate. Much of it just showing him doing rallies, giving his speeches.

And the media's only agenda is ratings.
Hillary’s hiding. The press doesn’t cover her until something happens and she comments on it without follow up questions. Obama tries to stay relevant in the same manner. Even when he's responsible for whatever happened, he acts like he isn't. The press takes what happens at a Trump events and then goes to Ted Cruz to comment on it. He's not going to say anything positive either. As a matter of fact, lying Ted makes up some shit about Trump for good measure, trashing him.

This is the kind of free coverage Trump gets.

This is, why people who don't watch Trump feel he's an embarrassment.

Btw, Trump never expected to win Wisconsin. Just ask his campaign, but Cruz talks like this changes the race. He implies that this means he's gonna win. Fact is, he can't win and he knows it.

Yet you have no problem with repeating false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.

False quotes?

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things,"
Source: Trump: "I'm Speaking to Myself" About Foreign Policy, I "Have a Very Good Brain" and "Instinct"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Source: Trump Slams Jeb, Praises Putin in Extensive Interview with Bill O’Reilly

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters, okay?".
Source: Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

Source: Trump: ‘I Know Words, I Have The Best Words’ — Obama Is ‘Stupid’ [VIDEO]

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, he referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

I could go on.

I see. Because he doesn't read it off a teleprompter, you get some nice soundbites that can easily be taken out of context.....and the press is happy to do so, setting up strawman arguments.

Don't you know that a quote alone doesn't tell the whole story? Judging a book by its cover is what you're doing.

False quotes?

I could go on.

No one EVER said Trump never made these really human, endearing comments!
But of course you hold Trump to a different standard from Obama don't you?
Your comment Trump made "silly comments"... is totally appropriate to Obama!
I can't agree with Trump about Iraq/GWB because I think he doesn't have all the facts.
But for the most part I love a guy like Trump who paid politicians for favors! Wow that's great now HE wants to be president.
YOU tell me why Obama wanted to be President?
Trump simply doesn't need the money. So why is he running?
Simple protection of his productivity and his progeny. Trump sees America being destroyed by the guy you hold up as a model!
I too want to preserve the USA and agree with Trump. He like me is over 70 years old so why would he take on this task except he wants to protect his family and fortune!
I have no problem with that!
Obama by his WORDS and his actions despises America, capitalism, our military.
Trump just the opposite!
So if Trump says silly things... go for it Donald! We need simple silly statements to get the attention of people who have been so lied to by the likes of Obama and yes
unlike you a total party worshipper, I like Donald disappointed with GOP establishment as they said they were going to dismantle Obamacare. didn't happen.
The GOP establishment hates Trump because the status quo with Donald doesn't fly!

So I totally agree with you about Trump's statements! Go for it! I love them because obviously like you with Obama's gross exaggerations you didn't care!

I've listened to several of his speeches. They are the same each time and there is no substance. You probably don't realize that he has been giving the same basic speech since he started his campaign.

Last edited:

AND that's not silly???

Here definition:

Yet you have no problem with believing false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.
What Trump has said is well documented

The voters are capable of determining whether they object or not

Forum List

Back