Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

Yet you have no problem with repeating false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.

False quotes?

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things,"
Source: Trump: "I'm Speaking to Myself" About Foreign Policy, I "Have a Very Good Brain" and "Instinct"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Source: Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

On Megyn Kelly: ".... blood coming out of her...whatever."
Source: Trump draws outrage after Megyn Kelly remarks - CNNPolitics.com

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military at I am".
Source: Trump Slams Jeb, Praises Putin in Extensive Interview with Bill O’Reilly

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters, okay?".
Source: Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

"I know words, I have the best words"
Source: Trump: ‘I Know Words, I Have The Best Words’ — Obama Is ‘Stupid’ [VIDEO]

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, he referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Source: Trump defends anatomy in debate's opening moments

I could go on.

The man is an ongoing embarrassment.
I see. Because he doesn't read it off a teleprompter, you get some nice soundbites that can easily be taken out of context.....and the press is happy to do so, setting up strawman arguments.

Don't you know that a quote alone doesn't tell the whole story? Judging a book by its cover is what you're doing.
Yes, we judge candidates, for sure. I don't think he has either the capacity or the temperament for the office, and the fact that he's an embarrassment doesn't help.

Yet you have no problem with repeating false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.

False quotes?

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things,"
Source: Trump: "I'm Speaking to Myself" About Foreign Policy, I "Have a Very Good Brain" and "Instinct"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Source: Trump Slams Jeb, Praises Putin in Extensive Interview with Bill O’Reilly

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters, okay?".
Source: Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

Source: Trump: ‘I Know Words, I Have The Best Words’ — Obama Is ‘Stupid’ [VIDEO]

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, he referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

I could go on.

No one EVER said Trump never made these really human, endearing comments!
But of course you hold Trump to a different standard from Obama don't you?
Your comment Trump made "silly comments"... is totally appropriate to Obama!
I can't agree with Trump about Iraq/GWB because I think he doesn't have all the facts.
But for the most part I love a guy like Trump who paid politicians for favors! Wow that's great now HE wants to be president.
YOU tell me why Obama wanted to be President?
Trump simply doesn't need the money. So why is he running?
Simple protection of his productivity and his progeny. Trump sees America being destroyed by the guy you hold up as a model!
I too want to preserve the USA and agree with Trump. He like me is over 70 years old so why would he take on this task except he wants to protect his family and fortune!
I have no problem with that!
Obama by his WORDS and his actions despises America, capitalism, our military.
Trump just the opposite!
So if Trump says silly things... go for it Donald! We need simple silly statements to get the attention of people who have been so lied to by the likes of Obama and yes
unlike you a total party worshipper, I like Donald disappointed with GOP establishment as they said they were going to dismantle Obamacare. didn't happen.
The GOP establishment hates Trump because the status quo with Donald doesn't fly!

So I totally agree with you about Trump's statements! Go for it! I love them because obviously like you with Obama's gross exaggerations you didn't care!
Problem with most of his statements is they aren't packaged and written by experts who focus grouped them for weeks, and delivered with the skill of a snake oil salesman. And too often, they're embarrassing to some because they're true, but also politically incorrect.

False quotes?

I could go on.

No one EVER said Trump never made these really human, endearing comments!
But of course you hold Trump to a different standard from Obama don't you?
Your comment Trump made "silly comments"... is totally appropriate to Obama!
I can't agree with Trump about Iraq/GWB because I think he doesn't have all the facts.
But for the most part I love a guy like Trump who paid politicians for favors! Wow that's great now HE wants to be president.
YOU tell me why Obama wanted to be President?
Trump simply doesn't need the money. So why is he running?
Simple protection of his productivity and his progeny. Trump sees America being destroyed by the guy you hold up as a model!
I too want to preserve the USA and agree with Trump. He like me is over 70 years old so why would he take on this task except he wants to protect his family and fortune!
I have no problem with that!
Obama by his WORDS and his actions despises America, capitalism, our military.
Trump just the opposite!
So if Trump says silly things... go for it Donald! We need simple silly statements to get the attention of people who have been so lied to by the likes of Obama and yes
unlike you a total party worshipper, I like Donald disappointed with GOP establishment as they said they were going to dismantle Obamacare. didn't happen.
The GOP establishment hates Trump because the status quo with Donald doesn't fly!

So I totally agree with you about Trump's statements! Go for it! I love them because obviously like you with Obama's gross exaggerations you didn't care!
You brought up Obama, I didn't. You keep bringing him up, I don't.

Trump is an embarrassment regardless of comparisons and deflections. All on his own.

False quotes?

I could go on.

I see. Because he doesn't read it off a teleprompter, you get some nice soundbites that can easily be taken out of context.....and the press is happy to do so, setting up strawman arguments.

Don't you know that a quote alone doesn't tell the whole story? Judging a book by its cover is what you're doing.
Yes, we judge candidates, for sure. I don't think he has either the capacity or the temperament for the office, and the fact that he's an embarrassment doesn't help.
Yep...you want a smooth talking liar who greases you before he rams it home.

False quotes?

I could go on.

I do?

I'm getting a lot of straw men arguments here.

While not every Trump supporter is a brainless idiot......it does seem like every brainless idiot is a Trump supporter.

Mud, Staff, Vag, Dorky, McGarrett, Lucy, Go4it,........

Its a who's-who of USMB bottom feeders.

False quotes?

I could go on.

Rekt

False quotes?

I could go on.

I do?

You've left them speechless. Happens when you argue with people who are shooting blanks.

False quotes?

I could go on.

I do?

You've left them speechless. Happens when you argue with people who are shooting blanks.
On a macro scale, I'm wondering why so many in the party are so willing to back people like Trump and Palin, as if an abject lack of dignity, statesmanship and articulateness is a positive trait.

So you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama to say about his nomination:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

AND that's not silly???
Straw man. I didn't say anything about Obama, and I don't enable deflection.

Do you KNOW what the meme "straw man argument" MEANS?? Or does it just sound "smart"?
Here definition:
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now where in MY countering your "non-stop silliness" of Trump is there "straw man"???
You gave examples of Trump "non stop silliness" as an argument against Trump.
MY refutation is the greater exaggeration and silliness of OBAMA especially when he hires people who agree with him and say it was the Stupidity on YOUR part that
passed Obamacare. Or Obama's silly statement.. This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
These are NOT straw man fallacy examples! Just as Obama said this silly statement:
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.
Tell me that is not a Silly statement! Or that these Obama statements aren't just plain stupid and silly!
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Your Straw Man was "so you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama..."

You're putting words in my mouth and then shooting them down. That's not what I said. That's a Straw Man.

That's not what I said. I didn't mention Obama at all.
Yet you have no problem with believing false Trump quotes. I can point out a bunch of them. All you keep saying is he said bad stuff but you never say what they are.
What Trump has said is well documented

The voters are capable of determining whether they object or not
Yep. Well documented, and commented on a zillion times so that what he's saying is changed appropriately.

Why is this 10 pages?

OP believes Trump isnt responsible for how people see him. How can you seriously argue with that?

He believes its some sort of cabal all working secretly to make him look silly. Yeah, thats it!

I do?

On a macro scale, I'm wondering why so many in the party are so willing to back people like Trump and Palin, as if an abject lack of dignity, statesmanship and articulateness is a positive trait.

What a pompous fool you are! "Articulateness"....
Explain this "articulateness"?
President Obama was speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast and was telling about a Navy Corpsman who assisted the suffering people of Haiti. But as his head bobbed back and forth between his two teleprompters, he read the word "Corpsman" and pronounced it "Corpse Man" twice.

OP fails to grasp that Mr Trump is responsible for his own words which prompted historic levels of repulsion.

mudwhistle said:
The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him.

:rolleyes: derrp

I do?

What a pompous fool you are! "Articulateness"....
Explain this "articulateness"?
President Obama was speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast and was telling about a Navy Corpsman who assisted the suffering people of Haiti. But as his head bobbed back and forth between his two teleprompters, he read the word "Corpsman" and pronounced it "Corpse Man" twice.

You're sold on Trump, you're going to keep excusing and deflecting, I know better than to keep beating a dead horse here.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

Yes.

When Trump opened his mouth and spoke in front of the camera, those words coming out of his mouth were recorded and played back.

Edited or unedited, makes no difference.

The man is horribly laughably pathetically unsuited for the office of President.

why does donald trump encourage violence and still expect rational people to support him?

Donald Trump’s ally Roger Stone threatened to reveal the hotel locations of delegates who steal the nomination from Trump at a contested convention.

“We’re going to have protests, demonstrations. We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal,” Stone stated in a radio interview.

“If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are,” Stone threatened. “We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed.”

Roger Stone Plans to Disclose Delegates' Hotel Room Numbers: 'We Urge You to Visit' - Breitbart

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13765108/"]Everything You Wanted to Know about the Republican Convention[/URL]

Forum List

Back