Media Claims Trump's Problems Are Self-Made

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.

You've proved one thing with this, your most current rant: You and Trump are misogynists.

Trump lacks the right stuff to be POTUS. He cannot think on his feet, Chris Matthews painted Trump into a corner from which he could have easily escaped and couldn't do so.. In fact he did what no successful politician seeking office ever does, he allowed a reporter to set the agenda and control the interview.

Watch Kasick or Cruise or Rubio, they have prepared answers for every question, they may be non sequiturs, but when in doubt change the question to fit the prepared answer. Matthews persisted with the same (gotcha) question and befuddled Trump much as Katie Couric befuddled Sarah Palin.
In other words, you're saying Trump should have lied....or just ended the interview. I can imagine what the media would have done with that.

The question was impossible to answer without alienating someone.

I won't go into why, cuz you aren't a realist.
Who has said that Drumpf should have lied?

Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

Trump says what he does and then tries to reinterpret it
The video is there. The people are capable of making judgments of what Trump says

Trump specifically advocated violence against protesters. What he called the good ole days
He has since toned down his rhetoric, but his supporters didn't get the message
Lies. Trump did not advocate violence. But Bernie Sanders supporters did, yet Bernie skates.

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - CNNPolitics.com
So you don't mind that Hillary said during a debate that she hates Republicans?
How will this hatred manifest itself? Will she punch them in the face or worse?

Well it sure as hell won't be covered in the media.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?
I don’t. You obviously do.

Trump says he'd like to punch someone. Doesn't mean he will...nor did he ever.

However Hillary hates 55 million Americans. Admitted it during a debate. How is she planning on punishing those she hates? I'd love it if she took a swing at me, but I'm afraid it won't be that easy. She's gonna do something terrible to me and everyone else who gets in her way. That to me is a real threat.

This is a lie. The media is trying to tell us who we can vote for. Trump isn't part of the club, so early on, they set out to stop him. One establishment candidate after another fell, and Trump kept winning despite millions in negative advertisement. Now, all they want is a contested convention so they can award the nomination to an insider.

Wisconsin was always going to be one of the hardest states for Trump to win. Scott Walker put his machine behind Cruz to make that happen and the result is predictable. But this does not indicate a shift in the election like the media claims. It is just the way it was planned. The trick all along was to make women turn on Trump. This was the goal from the very first debate. Accuse Trump of being a jerk toward women and the rest will be history.

Women control who gets in the White House. If anyone is to blame for 8 years of Obama, it's women. Women will be to blame if Hillary gets in as well.
Trump gets all the free media coverage he wants. So if he looks like an idiot it's because of his own big mouth, no one had to help him with that.

Trump opens mouth
Trump says offensive things
Media reports what Trump says

Media is to blame for Trumps problems
Show us some links you this. Often times I see the media give us their biased impression of what he says, not word for word what he said. The media also claims that people who come to Trump events aren't to blame when they become disruptive, it's Trump's fault for the violence they cause.

The video is there. The people are capable of making judgments of what Trump says

Trump specifically advocated violence against protesters. What he called the good ole days
Lies. Trump did not advocate violence. But Bernie Sanders supporters did, yet Bernie skates.

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - CNNPolitics.com

Well we know Trump will never punch anyone, he has people to do that for him.

Jeez, come on. This man has been embarrassment from Day One.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.
I guess you've never listened to his speeches from start to finish.

You're just repeating media snippets that remove the context.

But when you grow up being a skeptic it's quite easy to fall for media spin.
Only the very stupidest of people actually find Trump compelling.......everyone else is greatly entertained.

Btw, what was disgusting about the picture of Cruz's wife? I'll tell you.....the media said it was disgusting. That's what she looks like. I saw her yesterday. She had the same look on her face that was on the picture.
Good god. A glamour shot verses an irate one?
Any shot of Melania looks glamorous.

And that's what Heidi Cruz looks like....period.

Cruz had alot of nerve to act so indignant. But then again....the media is in full support of any ridiculous nonsense he says about Trump. Cruz can't open his mouth these days without spewing venom about Trump. That's what every establishment candidate has done for two solid months.

You've proved one thing with this, your most current rant: You and Trump are misogynists.

Trump lacks the right stuff to be POTUS. He cannot think on his feet, Chris Matthews painted Trump into a corner from which he could have easily escaped and couldn't do so.. In fact he did what no successful politician seeking office ever does, he allowed a reporter to set the agenda and control the interview.

Watch Kasick or Cruise or Rubio, they have prepared answers for every question, they may be non sequiturs, but when in doubt change the question to fit the prepared answer. Matthews persisted with the same (gotcha) question and befuddled Trump much as Katie Couric befuddled Sarah Palin.
Oh...and thanks for pointing out this is what the biased media does to everyone who isn't in the club kissing the right big shots rings.

The OP's argument is that women are so stupid and malleable that they can be pushed in any way directed just by watching their tv.

And still conservatives wonder why they can't get that dang woman vote...

Oh...and thanks for pointing out this is what the biased media does to everyone who isn't in the club kissing the right big shots rings.

The 'club' was Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Huckabee, Santorum, and whichever now forgotten candidates fit the bill.

Well we know Trump will never punch anyone, he has people to do that for him.
Tiny hands aren't all that great for punching.

Non-stop silliness in every "speech". Talking about the size of his dick. Constant personal insults. "I have a great brain". "I have great words". There's not enough bandwidth on this site for a comprehensive list of the crazy stuff he has said.

What about this statement!
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
It has absolutely nothing to do with my point.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?
I don’t. You obviously do.

Trump says he'd like to punch someone. Doesn't mean he will...nor did he ever.

However Hillary hates 55 million Americans. Admitted it during a debate. How is she planning on punishing those she hates? I'd love it if she took a swing at me, but I'm afraid it won't be that easy. She's gonna do something terrible to me and everyone else who gets in her way. That to me is a real threat.

Hating Republican policies and actions does not advocate physical harm on Republicans

Trump has on several occasions advocated physical violence against those who protest or disrupt his rallies. He even offered to pay legal fees

Of course I've watched his speeches.

He's responsible for his own words, and his followers are responsible for their decisions to support him.

I think you ate too many Fruit Loops for breakfast.

Donald Trump is responsible for Donald Trump. Not everything in life needs to be wrapped up in your tinfoil.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

So you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama to say about his nomination:

AND that's not silly???

So you are telling me it is OK for this pompous butt Obama to say about his nomination:

AND that's not silly???
Straw man. I didn't say anything about Obama, and I don't enable deflection.

Of course I've watched his speeches.

He's responsible for his own words, and his followers are responsible for their decisions to support him.

And so too was Obama yet you idiots voted for this guy who TOLD YOU he used tricks, tactics to fool people ..i.e. depending on "stupidity of American voter"..i.e. YOU!
Obama told his idiots :
At a campaign event in Philadelphia in June 2008, Mr. Obama told supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.

Or this really peaceful debate tactic.".I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”
Obama criticizes Trump for violence at rallies

Or these classic pompous narcissistic statements by Obama :
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,
It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

10 quotes that haunt President Obama - John F. Harris and James Hohmann

Yea... so give me another argument about "silly" trump and his statements!!!
Remember Obama is responsible for his words and the people that he hired that speak for him!
Like the architect for Obamacare Gruber who said
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.
He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Gruber/Obama was talking about YOU and your STUPIDITY of THE AMERICAN Voter!" You people that voted for Obama....Stupid in Gruber/Obama's words!

AND that's not silly???
Straw man. I didn't say anything about Obama, and I don't enable deflection.

Do you KNOW what the meme "straw man argument" MEANS?? Or does it just sound "smart"?
Here definition:
straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now where in MY countering your "non-stop silliness" of Trump is there "straw man"???
You gave examples of Trump "non stop silliness" as an argument against Trump.
MY refutation is the greater exaggeration and silliness of OBAMA especially when he hires people who agree with him and say it was the Stupidity on YOUR part that
passed Obamacare. Or Obama's silly statement.. This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
These are NOT straw man fallacy examples! Just as Obama said this silly statement:
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl.
Tell me that is not a Silly statement! Or that these Obama statements aren't just plain stupid and silly!
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back