Media Coverage of Trump Acceptance Speech: 'Dark' 'Isolationist, Protectionist, Nativist' -More Lies

[
We need to have congressional hearings on the bias of the media...their spinning and outright lying, their censorship of anything that does not fit their agenda.

A free nation should not be subjected to a corrupt media whose sole intent appears to be to indoctrinate and mislead the people to promote their agenda....the media should be held accountable for their Anti-Americanism and most especially their negligence regarding the threat of Islamic Terrorism.

I love it- Conservatives for Government Censorship.

You can be the new Tea Party movement.

And by 'free nation" you mean a media that doesn't say what you and Trump wants it to say.

Makes you wonder who's side the liberals are on. God, the horror of making America Great Again. The absolute horror.

I think it is a shame that Conservatives no longer think America is great.

We Democrats think America IS great.

Makes you wonder who's side the liberals are on. God, the horror of making America Great Again. The absolute horror.
Ya know. You guys have adopted that slogan. So, you you saying America isn't great?!?

What happened to the conservative standard of American exceptionalism, "We're #1! USA! USA! "

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So if your side thinks America is so great why do you now have a slogan America was never great? Why stomp, shit, and piss on the flag? Why burn the flag. Are you a hypocrite?
Hillary's slogan is "America Was Never Great"? Really? Can you link to an example of her using that?

And, I notice you didn't answer the question. Is America not great?

Also, for the record, I have never pissed on, stomped, burned, nor desecrated the American flag in any way. Wellll...I do own a tee-shirt with the American flag on the front, and I was told that using the image of the flag as a tee-shirt is disrespectful. I, personally, disagree, but there is that.
Did I mention Hillary fucktards?
Since I was specifically asking about Trump's slogan, and the support for it from Trump supporters, it seemed a logical conclusion that when you referred to "your side", you were referring to Hillary, and Hillary supporters. I'm sorry I came to the wrong conclusion.

By all means, to whom were you referring, when you said, "Your side…"?

When your message includes the phrase "We might not have a country anymore" then you cant really put a positive spin on it
If you have no borders you have no country. Period.
Libtards WANT no America any more, thats why they love Open borders while the neocons just want more cheap chit.

Theres the positivity again
You bet, I am POSITIVELY CERTAIN that you libtard commies want to blow up AMERICA, dude.

LOL....the mantra of the Right Wing nutjobs.

Scared and sure everyone that dares have another opinion wants to 'blow up America'.....

Don't worry- if Trump is elected he won't allow Americans to have the wrong opinions.

When your message includes the phrase "We might not have a country anymore" then you cant really put a positive spin on it

I guess I am the only one who has cross the American border recently

600x338

Libtards WANT no America any more, thats why they love Open borders while the neocons just want more cheap chit.

And by 'open borders' you mean the lowest level of illegal immigration in years.

With borders more tightly controlled than under George Bush.

Funny how all the subversive MSN used exactly the same wording when referring to Trump's speech...like they all got the talking points from the Hildebeast at the same time
Of course, because they all take direction from the DNC Talking Points.

Yep- we all take direction from the DNC Talking Points just like you take direction from the GOP Talking Points.

Hell I am even getting as much as you to post here!

Ya know. You guys have adopted that slogan. So, you you saying America isn't great?!?

What happened to the conservative standard of American exceptionalism, "We're #1! USA! USA! "

So if your side thinks America is so great why do you now have a slogan America was never great? Why stomp, shit, and piss on the flag? Why burn the flag. Are you a hypocrite?
Hillary's slogan is "America Was Never Great"? Really? Can you link to an example of her using that?

Also, for the record, I have never pissed on, stomped, burned, nor desecrated the American flag in any way. Wellll...I do own a tee-shirt with the American flag on the front, and I was told that using the image of the flag as a tee-shirt is disrespectful. I, personally, disagree, but there is that.
Since I was specifically asking about Trump's slogan, and the support for it from Trump supporters, it seemed a logical conclusion that when you referred to "your side", you were referring to Hillary, and Hillary supporters. I'm sorry I came to the wrong conclusion.

Your side means libtards.

Oh. So you were referring to the rhetorical stereotype used to vent your hatred. Okay.

In the meantime, you still haven't answered the question. Do you not think America is great?

Oh. So you were referring to the rhetorical stereotype used to vent your hatred. Okay.

In the meantime, you still haven't answered the question. Do you not think America is great?

Not as great as she can be. She's been fucked up for eight years of libtard rule.

Not as great as she can be. She's been fucked up for eight years of libtard rule.
Not as great as she could be. Huh. Then shouldn't the slogan be "Make America Greater"? I mean, "Make America great, again" implies that you don't think she is great. You see, personally, I think America is great. That';s not to say that I don't think we can do better, or rise even higher. But, I would never suggest we need to make her great again, because I think she is already great.

Not as great as she could be. Huh. Then shouldn't the slogan be "Make America Greater"? I mean, "Make America great, again" implies that you don't think she is great. You see, personally, I think America is great. That';s not to say that I don't think we can do better, or rise even higher. But, I would never suggest we need to make her great again, because I think she is already great.
List the ways in which you think America is great.

I think our religious liberty makes us great. I am thrilled to not live in a theocracy, like much of the Middle East. I also think that our personal liberties - our right to speak our minds, our right to assemble, and to protest, our ability to disagree with our government without fear of being imprisoned, or, worse, killed, for expressing that disagreement - make us great. I think that our democracy, while admittedly not perfect, makes us great. We get to choose who governs us, and how we are governed. These are all things that make us great.

You said we could be greater, which implies that you do, contrary to that silly slogan, think we are great. What do you think makes our nation great?

I think our religious liberty makes us great. I am thrilled to not live in a theocracy, like much of the Middle East. I also think that our personal liberties - our right to speak our minds, our right to assemble, and to protest, our ability to disagree with our government without fear of being imprisoned, or, worse, killed, for expressing that disagreement - make us great. I think that our democracy, while admittedly not perfect, makes us great. We get to choose who governs us, and how we are governed. These are all things that make us great.

You said we could be greater, which implies that you do, contrary to that silly slogan, think we are great. What do you think makes our nation great?
Here! Take a long look at your side!

When I read this I thought I had gotten a review of the wrong speech, lol. But no, the speech that got a standing ovation from everyone at the convention and everyone I know thought was a great speech, summarizing the current situation very accurately, that WAS the speech these Marxist liars were referring to.

Amazing. Can we purge the media of its corporate owned masters now, who are abusing their ownership to advocate more Open Borders suicide for our nation and brainwashing Ameri ans into believing that joblessness, recession and low income is actually gfood for them?

Networks on Trump: A ‘Dark Speech’ From a ‘Vengeful’ ‘Demagogue’

The three networks on Thursday night immediately derided Donald Trump’s “dark speech” as one coming from a “vengeful” “demagogue.” On NBC, Tom Brokaw allowed that “some” will see Trump as on a “white horse who will lead them to some kind of sanctuary and then pull the drawbridge up.” But he sneered, “Others looking in are going to see someone they will only think as a demagogue of some kind.”

Chuck Todd labeled, “I thought it was an extraordinarily dark speech.” Republican operative Nicolle Wallace lamented, “We are now represented as a party by a man who believes in protectionism, isolationism and nativism.”

Yes, it was a great speech....one of the best if not the best since Barry Goldwater's back in l964 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco.

Yet once again and to be expected......the media attempts to deceive the people...spinning and lying about Trump's speech....truly outrageous!

We need to have congressional hearings on the bias of the media...their spinning and outright lying, their censorship of anything that does not fit their agenda.

A free nation should not be subjected to a corrupt media whose sole intent appears to be to indoctrinate and mislead the people to promote their agenda....the media should be held accountable for their Anti-Americanism and most especially their negligence regarding the threat of Islamic Terrorism.

Sorry. That boat sailed a long time ago when Murdoch was granted the right to lie to people through the media.

Okay. No. I have treated you with respect. I have answered your questions, honestly, and respectfully. If you are incapable of the same, I will be happy to thank you for your time, and move on. I did not engage you to give you an opportunity to vent your anger at everything left of center.

So. The ball is in your court. How would you like to proceed?

Our generosity

Okay. No. I have treated you with respect. I have answered your questions, honestly, and respectfully. If you are incapable of the same, I will be happy to thank you for your time, and move on. I did not engage you to give you an opportunity to vent your anger at everything left of center.

did I call you a name? Treat you disrespectfully? I gave you an answer. I do not pull the atrocities of the American hating left out of my butt. It is documented.

We could be great again if we cared more about our vets than we do illegal immigrants. We could be greater if the left would make an effort to be civil but they won't. We could be great if people treated Harry Reid like the scum he is. We could be great if we stopped accusing Repubicans for all the Democrat failures. We could be great if our citizens all had skin in the game.

Our generosity

did I call you a name? Treat you disrespectfully? I gave you an answer. I do not pull the atrocities of the American hating left out of my butt. It is documented.
No you didn't. I asked what you thought makes America great, and you replied with the effect of, Look what you assholes do!!! and posted some video of, I presume, some people doing things to the American flag that I would disapprove of.

But you see, here's the thing. You know that right to speak our mind, that I told you makes America great? That only works, if it works for everyone - even those whom I, personally, think are disgusting, and disrespectful. The people who burn the flag in protest, stomp on it, piss on it, what ever? That may revile me (it does), but I will fight with my dying breath for their right to do that. Because, as soon as I decide that some behaviours don't deserve protection, then it is only a matter of time before someone decides my behaviour does not deserve protection. I am not willing to open that possibility. You see, our rights are meaningless unless we defend them for those who are the most revolting, and reviled among us. Because if they are not rights for the most disgusting among us, then they are not rights, they are privileges. You sure you want to move in that direction? If not, then you must fight for the right of those disgusting pigs to do exactly what they are doing, even as they make you sick.

We could be great again...
There you go again. "We could be great again..." I didn't even read any further than this, because it seems that you don't think we are great, even as you imply that you do.

You decide, and let me know. Are we great? No equivocating. It is a simple binary question - Yes, or No. Do you think our nation is a great nation?

Our generosity

No you didn't. I asked what you thought makes America great, and you replied with the effect of, Look what you assholes do!!! and posted some video of, I presume, some people doing things to the American flag that I would disapprove of.

But you see, here's the thing. You know that right to speak our mind, that I told you makes America great? That only works, if it works for everyone - even those whom I, personally, think are disgusting, and disrespectful. The people who burn the flag in protest, stomp on it, piss on it, what ever? That may revile me (it does), but I will fight with my dying breath for their right to do that. Because, as soon as I decide that some behaviours don't deserve protection, then it is only a matter of time before someone decides my behaviour does not deserve protection. I am not willing to open that possibility. You see, our rights are meaningless unless we defend them for those who are the most revolting, and reviled among us. Because if they are not rights for the most disgusting among us, then they are not rights, they are privileges. You sure you want to move in that direction? If not, then you must fight for the right of those disgusting pigs to do exactly what they are doing, even as they make you sick.

We could be great again...
There you go again. "We could be great again..." I didn't even read any further than this, because it seems that you don't think we are great, even as you imply that you do.

You decide, and let me know. Are we great? No equivocating. It is a simple binary question - Yes, or No. Do you think our nation is a great nation?
I clearly said we are not as great as we could be. Get back to me when that sinks in and is comprehended. As it is now we are talking in circles.

Forum List

Back