Media ignores american who has now medaled at SIX straight Olympics!!! WHY???

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She's a shooter and a supporter of the 2nd amendment.

The Unknown Olympic Champion

Kim Rhode has won medals in six games. Cue the non-coverage.
Aug. 18, 2016 7:15 p.m. ET
How do you manage to win a medal at six straight Olympics and remain more or less unknown? The answer: win by shooting a gun. American skeet-shooter Kim Rhode last week became the first athlete, male or female, to win a medal at six summer games and the first on five continents, but don’t look for her on a box of Wheaties.

Mrs. Rhode, who won a bronze medal in Rio, has received little media attention despite

I doubt that is the 2A that is getting her.

Americans, overwhelmingly, simply don't care about marksmanship.

She's a shooter and a supporter of the 2nd amendment.
Kim Rhode has won medals in six games. Cue the non-coverage. How do you manage to win a medal at six straight Olympics and remain more or less unknown? The answer: win by shooting a gun. American skeet-shooter Kim Rhode last week became the first athlete, male or female, to win a medal at six summer games and the first on five continents, but don’t look for her on a box of Wheaties. Mrs. Rhode, who won a bronze medal in Rio, has received little media attention despite
She has received coverage. CNN reported on her when she won her medal and highlighted her feelings on gun control. The reason you don't hear more is the same as why you don't hear more about Greco-Roman wrestlers or equestrians, not that many people are into the sport.

US Olympic skeet shooter Kim Rhode rips gun control measures - CNNPolitics.com

Rhode: Shooting as a sport a 'tradition' - CNN Video

da fuq is a "skeet"? I thought that was like a cum shot or something? :dunno:

Aaron would have been the Gold Medal winner while MDK got the Bronze and you were the Silver sandwich between them... ( I know that was wrong but ask me if I care!?! )

:scared1:

No news outlets but the most conservative are covering her accomplishments or views on gun control. Take these right wing gun nuts at this Huffington whatever. They're probably just more Rupert Murdoch media puppets.

U.S. Olympic Star Kim Rhode Shoots Down Gun Control
Agree, HuffPost is right up there with Breitbart, WND and FOX on the Trump train!

Don't even get me started on NPR. Freakin' right wing loons.

U.S. Olympian Kim Rhode Takes Her Shot At History To Dispel Stigma

da fuq is a "skeet"? I thought that was like a cum shot or something? :dunno:

Aaron would have been the Gold Medal winner while MDK got the Bronze and you were the Silver sandwich between them... ( I know that was wrong but ask me if I care!?! )

:scared1:

The IOC had our medals stripped. We got caught using the performance enhancing drug known as marijuana :crybaby:

I don't care if it's tiddlywinks. If she medaled at 6 straight Olympics she deserves recognition. Clock boy got a White House visit for taking apart a f**n radio. That's the twisted Liberal controlled world we live in.

I doubt that is the 2A that is getting her.

Americans, overwhelmingly, simply don't care about marksmanship.

and we love muzzie fencing?

Fencing is far from the most popular sport, but much more popular than shooting. Badminton is more popular. Fucking badminton.

hickey-olympics-ranked-1.png

Forum List

Back