MEDIA LIES EXPOSED – Mother with crying baby at Trump rally: “Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out”

TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg

It's really ridiculous that the MSM is so in the TANK for the DemoRATS that they continually LIE about EVERYTHING associated with Trump!

Truthfeed ^ | 08/05/2016 | Amy Moreno
"A message from Devan Cierra Ebert, who other attendees confirmed to be the mother at the Ashburn rally, was shared on Facebook. In her statement, she said, “Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.” “The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn’t and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic Party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened,” she said. No one from the press spoke with the mother before running their stories,...
For the first time ever, a fact has come out the Trump camp....but here's the answer, who gives a fuck about this white bitch and her Nazi baby?

It's really ridiculous that the MSM is so in the TANK for the DemoRATS that they continually LIE about EVERYTHING associated with Trump!

Truthfeed ^ | 08/05/2016 | Amy Moreno
"A message from Devan Cierra Ebert, who other attendees confirmed to be the mother at the Ashburn rally, was shared on Facebook. In her statement, she said, “Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.” “The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn’t and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic Party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened,” she said. No one from the press spoke with the mother before running their stories,...
For the first time ever, a fact has come out the Trump camp....but here's the answer, who gives a fuck about this white bitch and her Nazi baby?
Certainly NOT a Black THUG!

Forum List

Back