Media Matters is pro union, right?

Looks like rightwing lapdog the Washington Free Beacon is taking a dump

The Free Beacon are not the only ones reporting this. It's all over the net.

My understanding was Media Matters had the position that unions don't hurt productivity. Why is it they don't want their workers to unionize?

Sigh. As usual, when something shows the hypocrisy or stupidity of the left, the leftists instantly attack the messenger, ignoring the message. If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious.

My understanding was Media Matters had the position that unions don't hurt productivity.

Ok - where did you hear that?
Do you have a link?

I don't know if I can produce a link of them saying exactly that unions don't hurt productivity, but it's well documented they are pro union.

But a few years ago a medium-market failing radio station was bought by a union. They immediately adopted a left-wing format, Air America, Democracy Now, etc. Of course no ratings so operated at a loss but that was OK because it was, after all, intended to preach to the converted.

Then the staff tried to organize.

First the strident opposition....extreme opposition.

Then a hurried sale.

Gee, I wonder why!

My understanding was Media Matters had the position that unions don't hurt productivity.

Ok - where did you hear that?
Do you have a link?

I don't know if I can produce a link of them saying exactly that unions don't hurt productivity, but it's well documented they are pro union.

OK, so if it's so well documented ... can you produce a link supporting that claim?

OK, so if it's so well documented ... can you produce a link supporting that claim?

Already did. In the first link I posted.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing in the linked piece that documents a pro-union stance by Media Matters. Did you read the link?

Forum List

Back