🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media predicts snowless winters in the west a week before record snow hits.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Literally just a few days before, they were predicting snowless winters in the US western states --throughout the media, .....this was the big environmental headline (regarding the effects of 'climate chage' ) ...

And then this happened....

The climate cultists are never right

In the 70s they all said nuclear energy and aerosols was sending us into a new ice age.

Then in the 80s the ozone layer depletion was going to kill us all with a world wide drought. Oh and aerosols we're again to blame.

In the 90s scientists and carl Sagan and others scared everyone into believing the Kuwait oi well fires were going to destroy the climate and they didn't.

Every decade there is a new scare the public tactic that comes out designed to scare everyone into watching the news and doing what elected officials tell them to do. Then nothing happens and everyone realizes "this has been happening over and over again for billions of years". Then it starts allover again with a new scare that lasts until people get tired of it.

Nothing that has happened in man's brief time on this planet has been caused by us. This planet has gone through way way way way worse stuff than we have seen before we ever showed up.

Climate shit is a way to exert control over people, and a excuse for people to make billions in research grants.

Literally just a few days before, they were predicting snowless winters in the US western states --throughout the media, .....this was the big environmental headline (regarding the effects of 'climate chage' ) ...

You might want to look up the meaning of the word "Soon" and not make such a fool of yourself.

You might want to look up the meaning of the word "Soon" and not make such a fool of yourself.

soon.jpg

In the 70s they all said nuclear energy and aerosols was sending us into a new ice age.

Then in the 80s the ozone layer depletion was going to kill us all with a world wide drought. Oh and aerosols we're again to blame.

In the 90s scientists and carl Sagan and others scared everyone into believing the Kuwait oi well fires were going to destroy the climate and they didn't.

Every decade there is a new scare the public tactic that comes out designed to scare everyone into watching the news and doing what elected officials tell them to do. Then nothing happens and everyone realizes "this has been happening over and over again for billions of years". Then it starts allover again with a new scare that lasts until people get tired of it.

Nothing that has happened in man's brief time on this planet has been caused by us. This planet has gone through way way way way worse stuff than we have seen before we ever showed up.

Climate shit is a way to exert control over people, and a excuse for people to make billions in research grants.
and acid rain was going to kill us all

One of dozens of articles I could have picked and you base your snarky remark on one word out of the title of the article ? Very convincing.

One of dozens of articles I could have picked and you base your snarky remark on one word out of the title of the article ? Very convincing.

This one doesn't really understand everything he reads. Not really capable of performing simple math calculations either.

I remember something similar happened in 2014 when I lived in Northern California. The climate cultists declared the drought would be extended and worsened just about a week before we got record-breaking rainfall all across the state. It turned out to be historic levels of precipitation. The ass-clowns who made the predictions are undoubtedly behind this one as well.

And not a single one of those said there would be no snow THIS YEAR

Your point is what ?
That you're stoned out of your brain today, and you can't comprehend what I posted ?

The point is that the media saying the west will not have snow in a few years is not in any way impacted by the fact they have snow today. The two have no bearing on each other.

The point is that the media saying the west will not have snow in a few years is not in any way impacted by the fact they have snow today. The two have no bearing on each other.
omg
I'll spell it out for you this time.
Just before Christmas all over the news they were talking about expecting less snow each year............then, BOOM --within just a week, massive record snowstorms and blizzards hit in the region.

If you can't grasp the irony here I guess I kinda feel bad for you .

Forum List

Back