Media reaction to Clinton Cash devastating

The MSM sharks smell blood in the water and the SS Clinton is taking on water.

On Sunday, journalists and political analysts across the ideological spectrum blasted Hillary and Bill Clinton’s actions as revealed in the forthcoming bombshell book all of Washington is buzzing about, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.

Fresh off the heels of the White House Correspondents’ dinner Saturday night, Sunday’s political shows were flooded with commentary on Clinton Cash.

Here are some highlights (all emphases added):

Bloomberg Politics’ Mark Halperin: The Clinton Cash revelations are“extraordinarily serious,” said Halperin. “Here’s why you know this is serious because any Democrat, almost any Democrat, who is not on the Clinton’s payroll will tell reporters and others that these are serious issues, forget the politics. These are serious issues… All these donors who gave, and all these people who paid President Clinton to give speeches, what kind of communication did they have with people in the government? That may not be a quid pro quo, but everybody knows that a lot of those donations were from people who wanted access to the Clintons.”

National Journal’s Ron Fournier: “You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorists here, Chris, to know the foreign companies hope to buy influence. You don’t have to be a lawyer to know that they violated ethics laws. You don’t have to be an historian to know they have the history of having an ethical blind spot. You don’t have to be a political scientist to know this has the potential as president and if she becomes president, trust we have in a leader. This is very bad politics. This is very bad governance.”

Media Issue Devastating Reactions to Hillary s Clinton Cash Revelations - Breitbart

Do you think that this "blood in the water" and the SS Clinton taking on water will mean she is not likely to be the Democratic nominee for President? What do you think it does to her chances for becoming President?

Yeah, you might wonder why those in poverty resort to crime.. Tell me more About all of the billionaires who stole and ruined lives in jail..

Madoff is in jail, Ken Lay is dead. Rich crooks get whats coming to them just like poor crooks.
Yes, you can find examples.. But I'm a realist, and the rich easily get Away with crimes.

which rich, which crimes? give us specifics or STFU
He has nothing. Dude is a total tool
LOL.
Let's talk about 2008.
Let's talk about the tax evasion, the ability to get out of prison and pay off bail.
The rampant exploitation of third world countries and destruction of the environment.
Wall street, anyone?
Like I said you got nothing. You're an empty can

Madoff is in jail, Ken Lay is dead. Rich crooks get whats coming to them just like poor crooks.
Yes, you can find examples.. But I'm a realist, and the rich easily get Away with crimes.

LOL.
Let's talk about 2008.
Let's talk about the tax evasion, the ability to get out of prison and pay off bail.
The rampant exploitation of third world countries and destruction of the environment.
Wall street, anyone?
Like I said you got nothing. You're an empty can
Then you're an idiot.

Yeah, you might wonder why those in poverty resort to crime.. Tell me more About all of the billionaires who stole and ruined lives in jail..

LOL.
Let's talk about 2008.
Wall street, anyone?

LOL

Ok, 2008-----------Dodd/Frank, Fannie, freddie, bad loans offloaded on the taxpayers
tax evasion-------------Geithner, Sharpton, Frank, most of hollywood
exploitation of third world countries--------------WTF are you talking about? Giving them jobs and money by moving US corporations there? thats exploitation? you are an idiot.
destruction of the environment?----------------the evironment is cleaner today than it was in 1960, you are still an idiot.
Wall street?-----------can you say 401K? Do you have one? Better look at where you money is------------its in wall street, idiot.

LOL.
Let's talk about 2008.
Wall street, anyone?

LOL

Ok, 2008-----------Dodd/Frank, Fannie, freddie, bad loans offloaded on the taxpayers
tax evasion-------------Geithner, Sharpton, Frank, most of hollywood
exploitation of third world countries--------------WTF are you talking about? Giving them jobs and money by moving US corporations there? thats exploitation? you are an idiot.
destruction of the environment?----------------the evironment is cleaner today than it was in 1960, you are still an idiot.
Wall street?-----------can you say 401K? Do you have one? Better look at where you money is------------its in wall street, idiot.
Typical of the idiot to now understand anything.

Given your question, there was no reason to expect comprehension. He has much to answer for.

The MSM sharks smell blood in the water and the SS Clinton is taking on water.

On Sunday, journalists and political analysts across the ideological spectrum blasted Hillary and Bill Clinton’s actions as revealed in the forthcoming bombshell book all of Washington is buzzing about, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.

Fresh off the heels of the White House Correspondents’ dinner Saturday night, Sunday’s political shows were flooded with commentary on Clinton Cash.

Here are some highlights (all emphases added):

Bloomberg Politics’ Mark Halperin: The Clinton Cash revelations are“extraordinarily serious,” said Halperin. “Here’s why you know this is serious because any Democrat, almost any Democrat, who is not on the Clinton’s payroll will tell reporters and others that these are serious issues, forget the politics. These are serious issues… All these donors who gave, and all these people who paid President Clinton to give speeches, what kind of communication did they have with people in the government? That may not be a quid pro quo, but everybody knows that a lot of those donations were from people who wanted access to the Clintons.”

National Journal’s Ron Fournier: “You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorists here, Chris, to know the foreign companies hope to buy influence. You don’t have to be a lawyer to know that they violated ethics laws. You don’t have to be an historian to know they have the history of having an ethical blind spot. You don’t have to be a political scientist to know this has the potential as president and if she becomes president, trust we have in a leader. This is very bad politics. This is very bad governance.”

Media Issue Devastating Reactions to Hillary s Clinton Cash Revelations - Breitbart

Interesting:

Behind the Man Who Outed Clinton s Cash - The Daily Beast

Author Peter Schweizer may be a conservative, but that doesn’t mean his investigations don’t have merit, and his allegations won’t stick.
It’s a mistake for the Clinton campaign to write off conservative author Peter Schweizer as a right-wing hack. It won’t work, and it’s not true. If he were as off-base as the campaign and its allies portray him, would a high-quality publication like The New York Times risk its reputation by partnering with him? And would Common Cause, the gold standard for good-government groups, which is currently chaired by former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich, be calling for an independent review that would be made public of all large donations to the Clinton Foundation?

The Clintons have a standard template for pushing back, and they’re going to use it to make questions about their finances seem part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, but character assassination only goes so far. It may work for a while, but if the data in Schweizer’s upcoming book, Clinton Cash, survives the vetting it will get from the mainstream media, Clinton will have to clean up her act. Aside from actual wrongdoing, and there’s no evidence of that, this is about the appearance of conflicts of interest, and in politics, appearances are everything.

I read his previous book...and he was pretty tough on both parties.

The rage by the Bill's' wife's apparatchiks pretty much validates his new book.

National Journal’s Ron Fournier: “You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorists here, Chris, to know the foreign companies hope to buy influence.
That's the basis for how we finance campaigns, hoping to buy influence. I'd be more likely to believe this was more than just a political hatchet job, if those same critics were actively pushing for public financing of elections. If you want this sort of thing to stop, you've got to take begging for contributions out of the equation. All politicians have to do it. The Clintons are in no way unique.

Dem's taught their base to hate the rich, I guess their chickens are coming home to roost.
I don't think democrats hate the rich, they hate rampant inequality, stagnant wages when most income goes to the top/when productivity is high, when the rich have failed to provide for the poor..
The poor have failed to provide for themselves.
Typical right wing rhetoric, blame the victims, not the actual problem.

1,100 new foreign donors revealed....Shitllary is imploding and will never be POTUS

Dem's taught their base to hate the rich, I guess their chickens are coming home to roost.
I don't think democrats hate the rich, they hate rampant inequality, stagnant wages when most income goes to the top/when productivity is high, when the rich have failed to provide for the poor..

Victims?

Victims?
Victims of a broken system.

Victims?
Victims of a broken system.

What system?

Forum List

Back