Media Silent About Huge Kentucky Election Win – Jenean Hampton

Interesting article:

Currently NO black governors.

Currently only two black Lt. governors...both republican.

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

Both sides should address that one.
Why? Don't we want the best possible person in the job anymore. Black, white green whodafuck cares?

Interesting article:

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

Why? Don't we want the best possible person in the job anymore. Black, white green whodafuck cares?

I am asking them.

We elected Obama because he was black. Not because he had experience.

Where is the left on this one ?

Seems they are talking but not walking. I've seen many qualified blacks who left of center who would do quite well in a state house.

It's true, the media (including Fox) seems reluctant to talk about the stunning victory of a Tea Party republican in Kentucky. The polls predicted a victory for the incumbent democrat A.G.. What happened? Why would the polls be intentionally skewed? The mainstream media (including Fox) is afraid of the power of the Tea Party grass roots so they pretend that the Tea Party is dying.

Democrats have just over 1 year left to destroy the USA, after that it's all over for them. They lose the black vote, Trump deports their Illegal voters and ID will eliminate the non-living as their most dependable voting bloc
The Pope just told their "illegal voters" who are catholic BTW, that the rainbow barnacles attached to their party have an unacceptable platform. That might play out for the GOP's favor instead. Don't be so quick to write off with certainty how middle-dem hispanics will cast their votes next year. All it would take is a little reminder from the Pope next October and it's game-over for the dems. There's hard left and there's middle left. The middle group's moorings are a little more rusty to their party.

jeanen_adf6d8a4513a6b9fae03d05fe668c62b.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

See why? She's a black, conservative REPUBLICAN! The media cannot tolerate this. It's against all they believe in.

Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky @ Meet Jenean Hampton, First Black Statewide Officeholder in Kentucky

I live near Ky. I'm from Cincy...and we all knew about this, we also knew Bavin has a bunch of black kids in his family, we also know he's a tea party shit for brains and we also know the people of ky had no choice but to vote the guy in because ky democrats all suck....now, did you know that ky also is famous for almost having there last lunatic GOP gov shot down in the air for flying over the white house in his private plane? That's how smart conservatives are in Ky.

There's been plenty of media coverage.

I love these threads. "The media is SILENT...which is why I found this article complete with a photo THAT WASN'T EVEN THERE BECAUSE THE MEDIA REFUSED TO COVER IT
. Did the paper of record, the New York Times cover it? I doubt it.

Lt. Governor races rarely attract attention outside of their respective states. Why? Because most people don't give a shit. I wish my state would get rid of the useless position completely.
That's all she is? A lt. Gov? Omg! That would make her the highest ranking black person in the GOP. They don't have any black governors or senators. Maybe a house of rep or two but bfd.

They certainly don't have any black Republicans qualified to be presidenthow is Dr Carson . That's why they have to find guys like Herman Cain or Ben carson.
How is Dr Carson not constitutionally qualified to be president of United States? [aside] This should be good.

Last edited:
"Media Silent About Huge Kentucky Election Win – Jenean Hampton"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Conservatives are at their most ridiculous when whining about ‘the media.’

Interesting article:

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

The point is the GOP is acting like they're the party for blacks just because one black woman is a lt gov in one red state. Bfd.

Do we even vote in lt govs or was she appointed by the white gov?

The media was even "silenter" about the huge Democratic win in Pennsylvania.

Difference is, we didn't declare it was a conspiracy.

No, that has been reported even out here in the west. It's normal for the constituents to balance out the power . Repubs control both Houses in Penn for the first time in like ever, so the people wanted to control that, and the Court is the way to do it.

Repubs have had control of PA for many years now. The Gov's chair flips from time to time but PA is mostly a red state. It is usually blue during Presidential elections though. Not since 1988 has my state gone for the GOP for President.

Democrats have just over 1 year left to destroy the USA, after that it's all over for them. They lose the black vote, Trump deports their Illegal voters and ID will eliminate the non-living as their most dependable voting bloc
The Pope just told their "illegal voters" who are catholic BTW, that the rainbow barnacles attached to their party have an unacceptable platform. That might play out for the GOP's favor instead. Don't be so quick to write off with certainty how middle-dem hispanics will cast their votes next year. All it would take is a little reminder from the Pope next October and it's game-over for the dems. There's hard left and there's middle left. The middle group's moorings are a little more rusty to their party.

For fuck's sake. You can shoehorn your anti-gay narrative into any debate. Too funny.

Interesting article:

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

The point is the GOP is acting like they're the party for blacks just because one black woman is a lt gov in one red state. Bfd.

You don't know? Then why are you even here?

Interesting article:

NO BLACK GOVERNORS ?????

How does that happen.

You don't know? Then why are you even here?
I come seeking truth and answers. You give me neither.

Are you a know it all?

For fuck's sake. You can shoehorn your anti-gay narrative into any debate. Too funny.

You said "for fuck's sake"...lol... I think puns are funny...

I wasnt' the first one who linked the "horrors of this candidate" (who won in KY) to the Kim Davis issue. That was your lovely liberal media who, buying the bullshit of its own inaccurate polling data, mistakenly assumed that the association would cause outrage and a large voter turnout to defeat the republican. Well? What do you know. I guess the LGBT polling data was wrong after all. When you get over 60% of the erstwhile purple-ish state Texas saying "NO!" to the bathroom law, and such a handy win for this candidate, looks like all the data we've been force fed by the rainbow-media was all lies...a house of cards that has just begun to fall..

And THAT is precisely the reason the rainbow media has fallen utterly silent about that victory. Close enough to the thread title here for you?

You said "for fuck's sake"...lol... I think puns are funny...

I wasnt' the first one who linked the "horrors of this candidate" (who won in KY) to the Kim Davis issue. That was your lovely liberal media who, buying the bullshit of its own inaccurate polling data, mistakenly assumed that the association would cause outrage and a large voter turnout to defeat the republican. Well? What do you know. I guess the LGBT polling data was wrong after all. When you get over 60% of the erstwhile purple-ish state Texas saying "NO!" to the bathroom law, and such a handy win for this candidate, looks like all the data we've been force fed by the rainbow-media was all lies...a house of cards that has just begun to fall..

And THAT is precisely the reason the rainbow media has fallen utterly silent about that victory. Close enough to the thread title here for you?

Oh please, Kim Davis has nothing to do with the Lt Governor being black and the alleged media blackout. Nobody gives a shit about who gets elected Lt. Gov outside of their respective states, even then most people do not care. This is just another lame attempt by you shoehorn your anti-gay obsession into every thread. Don't you have 40,000 whiny threads you've started where can you do that?

Wait a second! Her running mate??? Matt Bevin? In other words, she didn't win any election. Matt Bevin did and she is his running mate. Republicans are acting like they elected a black. That's like saying they re-elected Condi Rice because they voted for Bush in 2004. That's a joke. And Matt Bevin lost to Mitch McConnell. He must be a loser of the highest order. A teabagger both of them. And this woman clearly has PTSD from her Iraq war days.

Oh please, Kim Davis has nothing to do with the Lt Governor being black and the alleged media blackout. Nobody gives a shit about who gets elected Lt. Gov outside of their respective states, even then most people do not care. This is just another lame attempt by you shoehorn your anti-gay obsession into every thread. Don't you have 40,000 whiny threads you've started where can you do that?

Well, don't let the facts get in the way of your constant lying LGBT propaganda machine. You know I said governor, not Lt. Governor (though she's a black republican, a growing phenomenon thanks in enormous part to blacks feelings about normal marriage and children...and your sick/twisted agenda being affixed to the democratic party like a malignant carbuncle)

Matt Bevin defeated Democrat Jack Conway to become Governor of Kentucky, the first Republican elected to that office in 44 years. He will replace Governor Steve Beshear.... Bevin won in part by rallying Evangelical Christians, and used the Kim Davis saga to successful effect, visiting the Rowan County Clerk and speaking at the rally supporting Davis the day she was freed from jail. Bevin called on Beshear to issue an executive order accommodating Davis’ wishes to not have to issue licenses to gay couples. Republican Matt Bevin, Who Backed Kim Davis to Rally Evangelicals, Elected Governor of Kentucky

Well, don't let the facts get in the way of your constant lying LGBT propaganda machine. You know I said governor, not Lt. Governor (though she's a black republican, a growing phenomenon thanks in enormous part to blacks feelings about normal marriage and children...and your sick/twisted agenda being affixed to the democratic party like a malignant carbuncle)

Matt Bevin defeated Democrat Jack Conway to become Governor of Kentucky, the first Republican elected to that office in 44 years. He will replace Governor Steve Beshear.... Bevin won in part by rallying Evangelical Christians, and used the Kim Davis saga to successful effect, visiting the Rowan County Clerk and speaking at the rally supporting Davis the day she was freed from jail. Bevin called on Beshear to issue an executive order accommodating Davis’ wishes to not have to issue licenses to gay couples. Republican Matt Bevin, Who Backed Kim Davis to Rally Evangelicals, Elected Governor of Kentucky

This thread is about the Lt. Gov and has noting to do with gay marriage. Stop trying to shoehorn your into obsession into every thread.

Forum List

Back