🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media sympathizes with MS-13, lambasts Trump

1. It's the job of the police to take criminals into custody, not to administer punishment.

2. We have a document that says people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. But I doubt that Trumpbots are familiar with it.

3. When Police take a person into custody, they are responsible for that persons physical well being.

4. Trump's mass deportation of otherwise non-criminal illegals creates an environment where they cannot go to Police for protection, cannot report crimes and cannot be witnesses against MS13 and other criminals for fear of being deported - that only means that MS13 can terrorize without fear of police action against them. IT'S THE STUPIDEST STRATEGY IMAGINABLE!

5. Cited the incredible stupidity of Trump's policies does NOT mean sympathizing with MS13.

6. The OP is an idiot!

1. It's the job of the police to take criminals into custody, not to administer punishment.

2. We have a document that says people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. But I doubt that Trumpbots are familiar with it.

3. When Police take a person into custody, they are responsible for that persons physical well being.

4. Trump's mass deportation of otherwise non-criminal illegals creates an environment where they cannot go to Police for protection, cannot report crimes and cannot be witnesses against MS13 and other criminals for fear of being deported - that only means that MS13 can terrorize without fear of police action against them. IT'S THE STUPIDEST STRATEGY IMAGINABLE!

5. Cited the incredible stupidity of Trump's policies does NOT mean sympathizing with MS13.

6. The OP is an idiot!

The strategy is perfect - for cleansing the street of gangs and illegals.

Which let's review... is something that you are afraid happens. Who will vote for your free shit if these people aren't around?

Police push back against Trump's law-and-order speech - CNNPolitics.com

President Donald Trump's statement encouraging police officers to be "rough" with people they arrest has drawn criticism in law enforcement circles for sending the wrong message at a time of heightened tensions with the public.

"As a department, we do not and will not tolerate 'rough(ing)' up prisoners," the Suffolk County Police Department said in a statement.

These are only the weak and confused departments that erroneously and ignorantly agree with leftist PC BS mentality.

Cheering police brutality ! Trump and his jackboots .

If they are arresting MS13 gang members I hope they beat the living shit out of them.....repeatedly.

"President Trump gave an impassioned speech on Friday, vowing to "destroy the vile criminal cartel" MS-13 -- but some in the media lambasted him for talking tough about the brutal gang, and instead presented sympathetic coverage of the group known for carrying out gruesome murders.

"[MS-13 has] transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals. We cannot tolerate as a society the spilling of innocent, young, wonderful vibrant people," Trump said to an audience of law enforcement officials, who mostly cheered in approval.

But despite the president's pledge to stop the killings and keep Americans safe from gang members, several left-leaning outlets asserted Trump was making the gang "stronger" with his rhetoric."

So evidently Liberals believe if you acknowledge the violent, murderous gangs Barry imported during his reign toy only make the problem worse, that is you simply ignore them the problem will go away.....

WTF*?!

They had no problem with getting the gangs, what they had an issue is he said do not be gentle. The police captain then said they will follow protocol.
Yeah they should be gentle to murdering gang bangers, according to the Left.

Have you lost your F-ing mind? Do you believe everything the elite 1% media tell you?

I heard T saying it. Don't put your hands on the head of the person getting in the police car, too nice. Soon the police will be able to do whatever they want.
Trump made the comment in jest. He was joking.
A captain later said they knew it was said in jest.

Wtf is it with you people? Are you really that dumb?

6. The OP is an idiot!

Which let's review... is something that you are afraid happens. Who will vote for your free shit if these people aren't around?

ICE doesn't have anywhere near the resources to deport all illegal aliens - not even close.

Instead of wasting their resources deporting innocent people, they should direct their resources against the serious criminals - and build relationships with the otherwise law abiding illegals in order to get information on the criminals.

And BTW - I don't get any free shit. I'm one of those elitist liberals - the kind that works in private industry and gets paid double what you do.

6. The OP is an idiot!

ICE doesn't have anywhere near the resources to deport all illegal aliens - not even close.

Instead of wasting their resources deporting innocent people, they should direct their resources against the serious criminals - and build relationships with the otherwise law abiding illegals in order to get information on the criminals.

And BTW - I don't get any free shit. I'm one of those elitist liberals - the kind that works in private industry and gets paid double what you do.

Innocent people?

Do you even know what ILLEGAL even means?

The fact that you are getting paid double what others of similar qualification get just means that you indeed are getting free shit. The qualifications? Given that you don't know the difference between legal and illegal - not very high. Maybe you work for one of those elite criminal gangs? That would explain your attitude indeed.

6. The OP is an idiot!

Innocent people?

The fact that you are getting paid double what others of similar qualification get just means that you indeed are getting free shit. The qualifications? Given that you don't know the difference between legal and illegal - not very high. Maybe you work for one of those elite criminal gangs? That would explain your attitude indeed.

If you could comprehend what I wrote, you'd notice that I used the phrase 'otherwise innocent' - why don't you think for a while as to why I inserted the word 'otherwise'.

And no, idiot, I do not work for any illegal enterprise. I work for a very, very wealthy family that produces a very, very well known product. They pay well for highly qualified, experienced people.

"President Trump gave an impassioned speech on Friday, vowing to "destroy the vile criminal cartel" MS-13 -- but some in the media lambasted him for talking tough about the brutal gang, and instead presented sympathetic coverage of the group known for carrying out gruesome murders.

"[MS-13 has] transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals. We cannot tolerate as a society the spilling of innocent, young, wonderful vibrant people," Trump said to an audience of law enforcement officials, who mostly cheered in approval.

But despite the president's pledge to stop the killings and keep Americans safe from gang members, several left-leaning outlets asserted Trump was making the gang "stronger" with his rhetoric."

So evidently Liberals believe if you acknowledge the violent, murderous gangs Barry imported during his reign toy only make the problem worse, that is you simply ignore them the problem will go away.....

WTF*?!

They had no problem with getting the gangs, what they had an issue is he said do not be gentle. The police captain then said they will follow protocol.

Have you lost your F-ing mind? Do you believe everything the elite 1% media tell you?

This guy doesn't know that right apply to people even if you don't like them.

6. The OP is an idiot!

Innocent people?

If you could comprehend what I wrote, you'd notice that I used the phrase 'otherwise innocent' - why don't you think for a while as to why I inserted the word 'otherwise'.

And no, idiot, I do not work for any illegal enterprise. I work for a very, very wealthy family that produces a very, very well known product. They pay well for highly qualified, experienced people.

You said PRECISELY that illegal immigrants are innocent. I comprehended exactly that and nothing more.

And now that you are backpedaling and admitting the obvious - they are not innocent... it should dawn to you that there is no point in working with criminals. Trump's promise was to get back to law and order, not to start a partnership with the criminals.

So MS. Huckabee Sanders said he was joking during the press conf. One can never tell if he is joking or not.
He is his own worst enemy.

So MS. Huckabee Sanders said he was joking during the press conf. One can never tell if he is joking or not.
:laugh:

The majority of people knew he was joking! lol
I can only guess you struggle with things most people don't.

WTF*?!

Political correctness is for pussys...

Of course the police should follow all laws and protocols, and almost all will. At the same time, a lot of people are disregarding just how vicious these scumbag gangsters really are.

Actually, obama used the limited ice resources to target violent scum like these ms 13 guys .

Trumps wide deportation net makes it easier on ms 13 because a bunch of ice agents are hunting down the "law abiding " illegals instead of gangsters .
Quit falling down the well...

No.....
If you can't tell sarcasm let me define it for you:
"The use of irony to mock or convey contempt"
Like every other liberal no sense of humor even when it is explained to you

WTF*?!

I heard T saying it. Don't put your hands on the head of the person getting in the police car, too nice. Soon the police will be able to do whatever they want.

Obama could joke about shit, but Trump can't.

WTF*?!

Obama could joke about shit, but Trump can't.
Obama was a bad joke.

WTF*?!

Political correctness is for pussys...

You righties at so full of crap . The IRS targets "patriot " groups and y'all flip out . But imply that police brutality is ok, it's a big joke .

Besides the gangs that keep the FBI up at night are the patriotic state militias who are anti gov, called libertarians, anti tax, immigration, they are like children who just hate authority but they are adults with arsenals.

What is the difference between libertarians aka anti gov, and liberals ??

Forum List

Back