Media whining about Trump not holding a presser since election

A press conference is a courtesy, not a right. The press seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

Yep. Funny how they didn't take the shrilary to task for her lack of press conferences. Hypocritical assholes, every one of them.

Lie. They did. Relentlessly.

Yes, they did. FOR HER!

What is it with nutbags and the lame act of taking others words and pretending that they mean something else?

So weak.

A press conference is a courtesy, not a right. The press seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

Yep. Funny how they didn't take the shrilary to task for her lack of press conferences. Hypocritical assholes, every one of them.

Yes, they did. FOR HER!

What is it with nutbags and the lame act of taking others words and pretending that they mean something else?

So weak.

I agree. So why do you do it all of the time?

More petty butt-hurt whining. Trump will do his share of pressers. And he won't be fed the questions like CNN fed Hillary Clinton in the Debate. If the fake news media outlets like CNN and NBC want a fight, he'll oblige.

Trump's no milquetoast pushover like Bush, Romney, McCain, Ryan, and other Republicans. He'll have no problem ripping fake news assholes. It's gonna be fun. Stay tuned. :)

Yes, they did. FOR HER!

So weak.

I agree. So why do you do it all of the time?

Find one case, troll.

He hasn't taken unscripted questions since July.

So the debates were "scripted"?

God, you're an IDIOT!!!

You really showed me!

Donald Trump took far more unscripted questions during this election than Hillary Clinton, Lone...for months she gave no press conferences at all and gave interviews to selected reporters with only pre-approved questions allowed! What you're claiming is a flat out lie.

God, you're an IDIOT!!!

You really showed me!

Donald Trump took far more unscripted questions during this election than Hillary Clinton, Lone...for months she gave no press conferences at all and gave interviews to selected reporters with only pre-approved questions allowed! What you're claiming is a flat out lie.

Yep. He did. Until July. He hasn't since. Teleprompter and sit down interviews. No pressers.

She didn't. Until she did. It was bad. But, we are talking about Trump. Can you stay on topic?

I've never lied here. Period.

God, you're an IDIOT!!!

You really showed me!

Yep. He did. Until July. He hasn't since. Teleprompter and sit down interviews. No pressers.

She didn't. Until she did. It was bad. But, we are talking about Trump. Can you stay on topic?

You said he never faced unscripted questions since July? How many debates were there after July? Are you claiming those questions that Trump was asked were "scripted"?

I've got news for you...if they WERE scripted then it wasn't by Trump or by his campaign...it was by the Clinton camp with an assist from the main stream media! Is that what you were referring to?

God, you're an IDIOT!!!

You really showed me!

You said he never faced unscripted questions since July? How many debates were there after July? Are you claiming those questions that Trump was asked were "scripted"?

I've got news for you...if they WERE scripted then it wasn't by Trump or by his campaign...it was by the Clinton camp with an assist from the main stream media! Is that what you were referring to?

The questions were scripted. You don't seem to understand my point. He hasn't taken questions from a group of reporters who ask follow up questions and expect him to have real answers.

Debates are NOT press conferences. They are full of rules.

That said, he sucked at those debates. He's lucky they weren't tougher.

God, you're an IDIOT!!!

You really showed me!

The questions were scripted. You don't seem to understand my point. He hasn't taken questions from a group of reporters who ask follow up questions and expect him to have real answers.

Seriously? Those debates weren't REAL debates...because one side got to choose the questions that the other side had to answer as well as their own. It's hard to envision a tougher environment for a conservative than a "debate" run by liberal CNN moderators who have been prepped with questions that the Clinton campaign provided. What's amazing is that Clinton looked as bad as she did in those debates with all of the advantages she had going in.

You really showed me!

Seriously? Those debates weren't REAL debates...because one side got to choose the questions that the other side had to answer as well as their own. It's hard to envision a tougher environment for a conservative than a "debate" run by liberal CNN moderators who have been prepped with questions that the Clinton campaign provided. What's amazing is that Clinton looked as bad as she did in those debates with all of the advantages she had going in.

Please stop being retarded. I don't have time to deal with ignorance.

Actually you've got four years to deal with, Lone! Better get a grip because all the whining you're doing here isn't going to change the election results. Pretending things happened that never did might make you feel better but it doesn't make them reality. My pointing that out isn't "ignorance".

Actually you've got four years to deal with, Lone! Better get a grip because all the whining you're doing here isn't going to change the election results. Pretending things happened that never did might make you feel better but it doesn't make them reality. My pointing that out isn't "ignorance".

You have not seen whining. That is what you want to see. It isn't reality.

You have not seen whining. That is what you want to see. It isn't reality.

Dude, all I've seen from liberals on this board and the main stream media is non-stop whining ever since they realized that Hillary wasn't going to win. It's about as REAL as it gets!

We elect a President by means of the Electoral College and we have for hundreds of years. When Donald Trump was viewed as having an impossible task in front of him overcoming an Electoral College setup that totally favored Clinton I didn't hear a peep out of any of you about how it wasn't Democratic and needed to be done away with. Suddenly Hillary loses...and it's the worse thing EVAH!!!

Hitlary has more to worry about than the election...what she needs to do is come up with a strategy on how to safely get out of the country once people start rolling over on her and Podesta concerning Pizzagate.........this isn't going away. There is something about the abuse of little children and their exploitation that makes even the most lethargic citizen stand up and take notice. This has been going on for decades with both political parties heavily involved......not only time to drain the swamp but to hang those responsible from the highest lamp-posts. This is one genie that the lame stream media can't put back in the bottle....

Hitlary has more to worry about than the election...what she needs to do is come up with a strategy on how to safely get out of the country once people start rolling over on her and Podesta concerning Pizzagate.........this isn't going away. There is something about the abuse of little children and their exploitation that makes even the most lethargic citizen stand up and take notice. This has been going on for decades with both political parties heavily involved......not only time to drain the swamp but to hang those responsible from the highest lamp-posts. This is one genie that the lame stream media can't put back in the bottle....

Please, East Coast Dale, don't "quote" me and then spill crazy juice all over the place. I've no desire to mop up.

Please, East Coast Dale, don't "quote" me and then spill crazy juice all over the place. I've no desire to mop up.

Really? Have you even looked at this or are you staying in that echo chamber with your hands over your ears? This isn't partisan politics....this shit has been going on for decades. The Franklin Cover-up included giving child prostitutes tours of the WH at midnight when Reagan and Bush were in office.....this is real so open your fucking eyes. The most innocent among us are being tortured and murdered by these sick elite fucks whether you want to believe it or not....denying it because it causes you to feel uncomfortable doesn't wash away the fact that some little child is being sodomized in a Aliester Crowley OTO satanic ritual....too fucking bad if your sense of decorum is offended but this is real and I will continue to rub this in everyone's face as long as God gives me the strength to do so until they take the shit out of their ears. I have been trying to wake people up to these occultists for the last four years. I have been validated ten ways to Sunday.

I don't whine about shit and then go back to be glued to it. The media is corporate state propaganda.

Indeed. And their bought and paid for candidate..................lost. Now they are finally deciding that maybe they should do their job. Too late though. Their credibility is shot. Now every thinking person knows they are propagandists for the political class. Kind of like you.

Nothing's changed, the corporate state propaganda train will roll right on down the tracks with your good guys and your bad guys merely riding in different cars on the same train.

Forum List

Back