Media whining about Trump not holding a presser since election

Nobody's been able to get Trump out of the fetal position for the last 2 weeks

Too funny...because that is exactly how I picture leftard pussies such as yourself.........curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and babbling incoherently....... chanting ever so quietly "make it stop.....make it stop...make it allllllll go away".
No we've been out burning shit down and beating the crap out of Trump voters. Haven't you seen the news?

You mean beating up old people? Yeah buddy, takes real talent to do that. And as far as burning down places, once again, that is the response of 'tards worldwide. Nice to see who you identify with.
Sherman helped win the Civil War by burning a whole lot of shit down. Seems to be a language you baboons understand.
So when are you going to mount your revolution? Or are you just gonna sit on your computer and pretend you'll be a part of it when somebody else starts it?
If Trump starts coming for us, then we'll see what happens

You couldn't kick your own ass and no one would quake in fear when confronted by a sorry, wimpy POS like you. I have been very upfront about how glad I am that Trump won even though I do not vote in elections....no one has had the balls to say shit to me....I guess they value their dental work.......
People tend to look away and hurry past when a crazy homeless person starts screaming at them

Homeless people have laptops and internet access? Do tell? (snicker)..

Welcome to the "Bitch Zone"...... (snicker)
Many do. At least smart phones. Bitch. (snicker)

Really? Homeless people have smart phones with internet access? Do you REALLY believe that I am homeless and that I am not gainfully employed? Is that what you are contending? Wanna make a bet on that???? Put up or STFU.......so what is the wager???
I believe you are mentally ill, but somehow have access to the internet. Like a homeless guy who plants himself on a corner near my office everyday holding a sign that says he knows the truth about 9/11, and has a decent following on his youtube channel.

Ah...that's not a homeless guy, OldSchool...that's an Occupy Wall Street protester doing his thing for a George Soros paycheck!:banana:

Too funny...because that is exactly how I picture leftard pussies such as yourself.........curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and babbling incoherently....... chanting ever so quietly "make it stop.....make it stop...make it allllllll go away".
No we've been out burning shit down and beating the crap out of Trump voters. Haven't you seen the news?

You mean beating up old people? Yeah buddy, takes real talent to do that. And as far as burning down places, once again, that is the response of 'tards worldwide. Nice to see who you identify with.
Sherman helped win the Civil War by burning a whole lot of shit down. Seems to be a language you baboons understand.
So when are you going to mount your revolution? Or are you just gonna sit on your computer and pretend you'll be a part of it when somebody else starts it?
You think he's gonna come for you? How, you mean like to round you up and put you in concentration camps or something like that?

I hate to break this to you, OldSchool but Trump could care less about you or the liberal media. He's too busy trying to fix the mess that eight years of Progressive leadership have left behind.

You think he's gonna come for you? How, you mean like to round you up and put you in concentration camps or something like that?
His surrogates have defended such practices, so I don't plan on being surprised

And yet the only US President who's ever locked Americans up in concentration camps was not even a Republican but a Democratic liberal icon! :blowup:

Sad. No more hilary, no more george soros, no more new world order. hilary in hiding and no one to lead you anymore so you have to go to emergency backup plan she gave you, start calling the opposition rubes, baboons, etc.

Examples?

His Press Conferences will be epic. He won't hesitate to rip fake news outlets like CNN (Clinton News Network), NBC, NY Times, and so on. He's no pushover like Bush, Romney, McCain, and the other milquetoast Republican pussies. He doesn't take Communist/Progressive shit. They wanna fight, he'll fight.

Just watched CNN whining that Trump isn't attending all of the daily security briefings...sending Mike Pence instead. CNN had a former Director of the FBI on and asked him if Trump's "indifference" to national security is a problem. The guy replied that since Trump's first appointment to his Cabinet was a National Security Advisor and that he wouldn't be taking office for another two months that he thought calling it indifference was an over the top statement. The idiot from CNN then noted that the President usually attends a daily briefing so why isn't Trump...to which the former FBI Director replied...because he isn't President yet?

CNN has become laughable...

Oh, no.....they've been laughable for a long time.... They are just exposing their idiocy more abundantly now.

No big gamble there, it takes an intellect greater than a gnat to be surprised. Stupid critters go through life not understanding things so they can't be surprised.

I have said all along that I'm perfectly fine with you basement dwellers burning down your cities.

Go for it. That's how you get rid of rats and roaches.

The ONLY reason they want a press conference is to launch gotcha attacks. Here's an idea, MSM burn in hell.

I have said all along that I'm perfectly fine with you basement dwellers burning down your cities.

Go for it. That's how you get rid of rats and roaches.
Good then you'll be gone soon

That's the shrilary you're talking about. The trumpster has been very busy.
Buckling in panic isn't the same as being busy

Panic? He's working quite well. The shrilary on the other hand is still crying like a baby....
15095017_10154068345862596_1394849609945088482_n.jpg

Forum List

Back