🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media's take on Congressmen shooting

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Does ANYONE here, regardless of politics, really believe this crap from the Progressive Media outlets???????

Who in there right minds would think anyone 'deserved' to get shot? Or better yet......none of these even ventured to mention the victims conditions? Or the families reactions? Or offer any sympathy???? Absolutely NO humanity?????

ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS FUCKING WITH REPUBLICANS??????

Progressive Writers Agree: Those Republicans Deserved To Get Shot

I tried to copy/paste the article that included the writers tweets, but couldn't get them all to convert...so you might have to actually click on the link & read it all for yourself.

What isn't included from what I can tell is the FACT the shooter was a volunteer for Sanders and a Trump hater as tv reports have said.

Any Lefty Progressives on this board that doesn't see a problem with this and still think your party can win in 18/20, then you are either more stupid than a box of rocks or more evil than the Devil himself. Either way FUCK YOU !!!

Does ANYONE here, regardless of politics, really believe this crap from the Progressive Media outlets???????

Who in there right minds would think anyone 'deserved' to get shot? Or better yet......none of these even ventured to mention the victims conditions? Or the families reactions? Or offer any sympathy???? Absolutely NO humanity?????

I tried to copy/paste the article that included the writers tweets, but couldn't get them all to convert...so you might have to actually click on the link & read it all for yourself.

What isn't included from what I can tell is the FACT the shooter was a volunteer for Sanders and a Trump hater as tv reports have said.

Any Lefty Progressives on this board that doesn't see a problem with this and still think your party can win in 18/20, then you are either more stupid than a box of rocks or more evil than the Devil himself. Either way FUCK YOU !!!

The Federalist is a right wing blog, at best.

And it's lying, but that's what right wing blogs do.

The Federalist is a right wing blog, at best.

And it's lying, but that's what right wing blogs do.

Did you bother to read my post? Did you bother to click the link provided? So you could read the ACTUAL TWEETS by the Progressive Writers that TWEETED them?????????????

It's obvious you didn't or you wouldn't be trying to spin the 'its a lie and that's what right wing blogs do' type bullshit. And since that is your response, it's apparent you don't give a flying fuck that our government representatives were targeted for death.

It's just the sort of blind hatred displayed by the OP that makes these crazies do crazy shit.
Congratulations! You are right up there!

:lmao:

Try actually reading your own link. Nobody anywhere says they "deserved to get shot". Reading in what you wish had been said --- really does not count.

And by the way the Progressives were around roughly 1890 to 1920, so it's unlikely any are still alive to say anything.

SMH --- reading past a click-bait headline seems to be a lost art.

It's just the sort of blind hatred displayed by the OP that makes these crazies do crazy shit.

Does any of the Congressmen that were shot today have 'blind hatred' ? Or was it the shooter, who's sole intent was to kill Republicans, because he hated Trump?

Try actually reading your own link. Nobody anywhere says they "deserved to get shot". Reading in what you wish had been said --- really does not count.

And by the way the Progressives were around roughly 1890 to 1920, so it's unlikely any are still alive to say anything.

And even so........just what were the responses to the event?????? Do even YOU not see the lack of humanity based on politics there???

And even so........just what were the responses to the event?????? Do even YOU not see the lack of humanity based on politics there???

Oh I've seen more lack-of-humanity posts than I can count, all day. Been calling them out on their flaming hypocrisy too, most recently this thread: James Hodgekinson a Bernie Sanders campaigner...

If I had just a penny every time I read a Composition/Blanket Generalization Fallacy on this board I could by the Koch Brothers. Including this bullshit bait-click headline you just posted.

"Never let a shooting go to waste" as they say. And they haven't.

Oh I've seen more lack-of-humanity posts than I can count, all day. Been calling them out on their flaming hypocrisy too, most recently this thread: James Hodgekinson a Bernie Sanders campaigner...

If I had just a penny every time I read a Composition/Blanket Generalization Fallacy on this board I could by the Koch Brothers. Including this bullshit bait-click headline you just posted.

"Never let a shooting go to waste" as they say. And they haven't.

I'm not talking about this board per se, I'm talking about the PUBLIC MEDIA. Whatever goes on, on this board is still a very small audience of PERSONAL opinions. BUT the media that is broadcast publically on a national level is quite different.

Er..the OP didn't show hatred. The OP shows horror at the hatred of the left.

Different things. But you don't know that, you're another, like the shooter, who is brainwashed into mental illness.

Forum List

Back