Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

Only after your traditional conservatives society essentially forces them to change into something they’re not.

And even then they’re still on a spectrum.
You're the one who wants kids to change into something they're not. You sound confused.

Feelings change. Your gender doesn't. Do you "feel" the same way about things as you did as a child?
Some feelings don’t change. If they do, that’s okay. If they don’t, that’s okay.

I feel the same way about many things as I did when I was a child. Our long term personality traits are often quite apparent even from an early age.

You're the one who wants kids to change into something they're not. You sound confused.
That’s a lie and adding the “confused” moniker is how conservatives enforce societal expectations on people who don’t want it.

Like when someone comes out as gay, and conservatives would say they’re just “confused”. You’re trying to tell people what they must be. The doctor is merely saying we should be listened to people when they tell us who they are.

Some feelings don’t change. If they do, that’s okay. If they don’t, that’s okay.

I feel the same way about many things as I did when I was a child. Our long term personality traits are often quite apparent even from an early age.
Did you ever pretend that you were a super hero? What did you pretend you were as a child?

That’s a lie and adding the “confused” moniker is how conservatives enforce societal expectations on people who don’t want it.

Like when someone comes out as gay, and conservatives would say they’re just “confused”. You’re trying to tell people what they must be. The doctor is merely saying we should be listened to people when they tell us who they are.
The lie is believing you can change your gender.

Wrong. You can be gay if you want to. What you can't do is force me to believe that it's normal.

Only after your traditional conservatives society essentially forces them to change into something they’re not.

And even then they’re still on a spectrum.
You are the one forcing them to be something they are not

Why do you squat when you pee instead of standing like a boy does?

What does whether someone has to squat to pee have anything to do with gender, which is a social construct?

Society determines which behaviours are “masculine” or “feminine”, not biology.
This professor has a "theory". Let her raise her kids her way.

You mean she’s not actually teaching this is far? She’s teaching her students to look at all of the possibilities and select the most reasonable one in the circumstance. This professor is teaching critical thinking skills to her students????

OMG, get her out of the classroom!!!!!!!!

Utter nonsense. Im not forcing anyone to be anything.
You're validating a child's fantasy as reality. If your child says they're a pirate, you're gonna amputate their right leg below the knee and strap on a peg and poke their left eye out and put a patch over it.

What does whether someone has to squat to pee have anything to do with gender, which is a social construct?

You mean she’s not actually teaching this is far? She’s teaching her students to look at all of the possibilities and select the most reasonable one in the circumstance. This professor is teaching critical thinking skills to her students????

So you stand when you pee like a male does. How does that work out for you?

Here's some critical information...if you have a penis you're a male. If you have a vagina you're a female. Duh!

You're validating a child's fantasy as reality. If your child says they're a pirate, you're gonna amputate their right leg below the knee and strap on a peg and poke their left eye out and put a patch over it.
There’s no fantasy. It’s just recognizing that people may not want to dress and act in a way you want them to.

Any person who is not a legal adult should be free from physical treatment by doctors

They are not old enough to consent so you are forcing them
That has nothing to do with the statement from the doctor in the OP.

Forum List

Back