Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

The people like the doctor in the article who aren’t trying to force kids into gender roles they don’t fit in.
That's not for you or the doctor to determine. That's the role of the parents. Accept it or prepare for a battle that you will eventually lose.

No, they’re not being told that. The doctor in the story is talking about doing more listening to kids rather than telling them what they should be.

I bring up tomboys to demonstrate its a spectrum. They’re not all going on hormonal blockers because they’re not all on that part of the spectrum.

What we don’t need is people like you telling them that they can’t behave like tomboys because they’re girls and that’s not how girls behave.
It's not your damn decision.

Leave the children alone.

You weren't invited to their party.

What the actual fck?
I know. It’s confusing to you. Your frame of reference is inverted.

If a girl doesn’t identify much with being a girl, your solution is to change them so they feel forced to behave like a girl.

Therefore, you’re trying to change who they are into who you expect them to be.

And that has blowback.

I know. It’s confusing to you. Your frame of reference is inverted.

If a girl doesn’t identify much with being a girl, your solution is to change them so they feel forced to behave like a girl.

Therefore, you’re trying to change who they are into who you expect them to be.

And that has blowback.

Just stay away from kids.... just stay away

Forum List

Back