Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

Homophobic humor just continues to reinforce that you’re the bigot here.

People don’t want to conform to your expectations and that enrages you.

After 3 pages of your bullshit, it keeps things humming.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.

Homophobic humor just continues to reinforce that you’re the bigot here.

People don’t want to conform to your expectations and that enrages you.
Yep, you queers are hilarious. Dangerous, but hilarious.

All I’ve said is that we shouldn’t indoctrinate kids with gender expectations.

It's not indoctrination, it's showing them the reality of their species and their society.

Only SJW freaks want to demolish all sex/gender norms, and fuck them, and by proxy, fuck you.

Bullshit. Now we're getting to the real issue. Control of the children.
Yes. It is the real issue.

You want to control children and force them to be what you want them to be and we want to give them freedom to express the personalities.

All I’ve said is that we shouldn’t indoctrinate kids with gender expectations.
Oh, you mean reality? Johnny has a penis and Mary has a vagina. Johnny is a boy and Mary is a girl. That enrages you.

It's not indoctrination, it's showing them the reality of their species and their society.

Only SJW freaks want to demolish all sex/gender norms, and fuck them, and by proxy, fuck you.
Of course it’s indoctrination.

Why does demolishing gender norms trigger you?

You want to control children and force them to be what you want them to be and we want to give them freedom to express the personalities.
At least you admit it. It's parenting, not force. Who us "we"? Homosexuals?

No one has said that adult men cannot cut off their penis or adult women cut off their breasts

But children have to wait till they are old enough to decide

And should not be pressured by adults

No one has said that adult men cannot cut off their penis or adult women cut off their breasts

But children have to wait till they are old enough to decide

And should not be pressured by adults
Again, this isn’t the issue here. You’re nothing but a motte and bailey defense.

The fact that you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.
You know that I know what I'm talking about. Who is "we" when you said "we want to give them freedom to express their personalities". Who is "we"?

You know that I know what I'm talking about. Who is "we" when you said "we want to give them freedom to express their personalities". Who is "we"?
The people like the doctor in the article who aren’t trying to force kids into gender roles they don’t fit in.

Forum List

Back