Medicare Will Be Gone By Next Thanksgiving, If Republicans Have Their Way

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let's see the 2017 headlines:

Medicare Will Be Gone By Next Thanksgiving, If Republicans Have Their Way Which is pretty good, I just hope old white mf's are the first in line for it.

Mitch McConnell Wants To Put Off A Real Budget Even Longer The guy that wanted Obama to fail, is now the biggest ass kissing wm in US history, so fuck once again looking out for the American Stupid, its me me me time

Reinstating A Muslim Registry Is Literally At The Top Of Kris Kobach’s Agenda For Trump Administration Just expect more terrorist threats from within, that's all

Donald Trump Met Privately With Network Executives And Anchors If this isn't a crock of shit, what is....hey media why not do some fuckin investigative work, instead of having this bitch hand feed you shit...you worthless lumps of maggot flesh!!

President Obama Expanded Overtime Pay For Millions Of Workers. President Trump Could Take It Away. Back to working long hours on fucked up salary pay, thanks Trump...I just hope your white lap dogs are first in line for this shit too....

As a matter of fact, I hope this white mf's scorch this country beyond recognition with his Nazi supporters all in line for the butt fest.

Hell to the Chief!!...The white man's president...

i seen trump say he wants to protect Medicare because to many old folks depend on it.....and i doubt anyone would be stupid enough to try and eliminate it...you get as stupid as the people you bad mouth with each thread....

Medicare Will Be Gone By Next Thanksgiving, If Republicans Have Their Way Which is pretty good, I just hope old white mf's are the first in line for it.

Mitch McConnell Wants To Put Off A Real Budget Even Longer The guy that wanted Obama to fail, is now the biggest ass kissing wm in US history, so fuck once again looking out for the American Stupid, its me me me time

Reinstating A Muslim Registry Is Literally At The Top Of Kris Kobach’s Agenda For Trump Administration Just expect more terrorist threats from within, that's all

Donald Trump Met Privately With Network Executives And Anchors If this isn't a crock of shit, what is....hey media why not do some fuckin investigative work, instead of having this bitch hand feed you shit...you worthless lumps of maggot flesh!!

President Obama Expanded Overtime Pay For Millions Of Workers. President Trump Could Take It Away. Back to working long hours on fucked up salary pay, thanks Trump...I just hope your white lap dogs are first in line for this shit too....

As a matter of fact, I hope this white mf's scorch this country beyond recognition with his Nazi supporters all in line for the butt fest.

:bsflag:

i seen trump say he wants to protect Medicare because to many old folks depend on it.....and i doubt anyone would be stupid enough to try and eliminate it...you get as stupid as the people you bad mouth with each thread....
Why would you think Republicans want to help average people? They don't now.

You've made these claims before but never back it up with anything.

Me on the other hand..........

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Well that's good. I'm sure the next admin will have something much better, and if not, if that's what I and many have to sacrifice to save the country, so be it.

Why would you think Republicans want to help average people? They don't now.

You've made these claims before but never back it up with anything.

Me on the other hand..........

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says
dean over here......we are talking about trump....not something that happened 6 years ago.....
Forbes.com: Trump, GOP Could Cut Social Security, Medicare
“We’re not going to hurt the people who have been paying into Social Security their whole life,” Trump has declared, calling the payment of promised benefits “honoring a deal.”

Millions of salaried workers work many hours overtime without overtime pay. And that is for Profit making companies. Government workers should not get overtime pay since the government doesn't make money.

Since this thread is a complete lie, I propose it be moved to the Rubber Room where it belongs.

Millions of salaried workers work many hours overtime without overtime pay. And that is for Profit making companies. Government workers should not get overtime pay since the government doesn't make money.
thats part of being salaried.....were i worked they got bonuses at the end of the year.......

The is the typical lie the democrats spout every time. When Trump takes office, watch for am outrageous lie From the left every week. They and the media are going to pull out all the stops to discredit President Trump.

LOLOLOL....the white devil speaks with fork tongue.....LOLOLOLO

tigerred59, you need anger management as this and all your other threads prove. Please get help.

The Federal Labor Standards Act (federal law) calls for time + half for all hours worked over 40, both in the private sector and in government employment.

Last edited:
Medicare Will Be Gone By Next Thanksgiving, If Republicans Have Their Way
Seniors represent the largest category of voters. In addition to that, if Medicare is abolished a substantial number of young workers will once again be concerned with paying for their parents' health care. So proposing the end of Medicare would be political suicide.

Which is pretty good, I just hope old white mf's are the first in line for it.
What about the old Black MFs, including your parents and -- someday -- you? Is your dislike of Whites so great it promotes a self-destructive impulse?

Forum List

Back