🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet Ben Carson: First Republican to Throw His Hat in 2016 Ring

I like him but,like Obama, he has little in the way of administrative experience. I also think there is an element of symbolism in running a black man rather than the best possible candidate (again, like Obama)

Strong opposition from the left means they're afraid of him, otherwise they would be pushing him like they did McCain.

Strong opposition from the left means they're afraid of him, otherwise they would be pushing him like they did McCain.
Nobody thinks this guy has a chance in hell but you guys. If he did manage to get the nod, HC would clean his clock. He's not ready to lead a school board let alone a country.

Just as with Palin, it's not fear that keeps his name on the boards, it's our annoyance at your need to suck his cock and sing God Bless America.

Last edited:
Carson is intelligent and clearly an altruistic person, qualities I that admire in any candidate and people in general. I would need to hear more of his platform and solutions before I can claim he is qualified to President or not.

Nobody thinks this guy has a chance in hell but you guys. If he did manage to get the nod, HC would clean his clock. He's not ready to lead a school board let alone a country.

Just as with Palin, it's not fear that keeps his name on the boards, it's our annoyance at need to suck his cock and sing God Bless America.
Yep, you're afraid of him, alright, scumbag.

Just as with Palin, it's not fear that keeps his name on the boards, it's our annoyance at need to suck his cock and sing God Bless America.
Yep, you're afraid of him, alright, scumbag.
Not in the slightest Sweetcheeks. He has loose lips and no experience. Just another Hail Mary from the party with no one to run who isn't under criminal investigation it seems.

Carson is intelligent and clearly an altruistic person, qualities I that admire in any candidate and people in general. I would need to hear more of his platform and solutions before I can claim he is qualified to President or not.
He isn't qualified to be dog catcher, but if you get bit by a dog go see him.

That is your opinion. I would need to know more about his solutions for nation's ills before I discount to him as a candidate or not.

I am curious, what qualifications do believe are necessary to be President?

That is your opinion. I would need to know more about his solutions for nation's ills before I discount to him as a candidate or not.

Start with what he lacks, the ability to win.

That remains to be seen. The elections is two years away and a lot can happen in that time. I am interested in hearing what he as to say. Can't hurt to listen since good ideas can arise from all sides of the spectrum.

2 years out, he'll learn a lot about the dirty game of politics, and the bigotry of the left!

ABC ^

Yes, the 2016 race for the White House has already gotten started -- and it looks like Dr. Ben Carson is first in the ring. Carson, a famous pediatric neurosurgeon and conservative political star, will air a nearly 40 minute-long ad introducing himself to the American people this weekend, an aide to Carson confirms to ABC News.....

I have no doubt that Dr Carson is going to run - and I couldn't be happier about it. FINALLY! A Black president! Dr Carson has one thing that Obama NEVER had.....accomplishments.

That remains to be seen. The elections is two years away and a lot can happen in that time. I am interested in hearing what he as to say. Can't hurt to listen since good ideas can arise from all sides of the spectrum.
This is American Politics, not that much can happen. And, listen away, it matters not a damn.

2 years out, he'll learn a lot about the dirty game of politics, and the bigotry of the left!

ABC ^

Yes, the 2016 race for the White House has already gotten started -- and it looks like Dr. Ben Carson is first in the ring. Carson, a famous pediatric neurosurgeon and conservative political star, will air a nearly 40 minute-long ad introducing himself to the American people this weekend, an aide to Carson confirms to ABC News.....

I have no doubt that Dr Carson is going to run - and I couldn't be happier about it. FINALLY! A Black president! Dr Carson has one thing that Obama NEVER had.....accomplishments.
Great, except we are voting for the Surgeon General, they only thing he has any experience at.

Carson is an intelligent guy and would make a great president because he understands what it takes to make it in this country and he also understand how government tends to make it tough to succeed. He is not a politician, which is a huge plus, but the left has already started attacking him the same way they attack all black Republicans.

I really wouldn't mind if he were president but since he has no experience in managing government office I would still prefer a guy like Cruz or Paul. I think he'd make an awsome Secretary of HHS though.

Forum List

Back