🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet Ben Carson: First Republican to Throw His Hat in 2016 Ring

Glad Carson is running. He'll be a lightning rod furthur exposing the racism in the Democrat Party.

Now, I want all of you black Democrats to pay attention to this............:blsmile:.

Glad Carson is running. He'll be a lightning rod furthur exposing the racism in the Democrat Party.

Now, I want all of you black Democrats to pay attention to this............:blsmile:.
I'm not sure your message is getting out there? You didn't use the ****** PA System down on the Old Dem Plantation.

I have to admit, I don't give a crap about his candidacy, but it will be great fun playing PC Police: "You just hate him because he's black"

Turnabout is fair play.

:laugh:

2 years out, he'll learn a lot about the dirty game of politics, and the bigotry of the left!

ABC ^

Yes, the 2016 race for the White House has already gotten started -- and it looks like Dr. Ben Carson is first in the ring. Carson, a famous pediatric neurosurgeon and conservative political star, will air a nearly 40 minute-long ad introducing himself to the American people this weekend, an aide to Carson confirms to ABC News.....

Let the reindeer games begin!

I have to admit, I don't give a crap about his candidacy, but it will be great fun playing PC Police: "You just hate him because he's black"

Turnabout is fair play.

We are going to need to see this African's birth certificate, college records, tax returns, and golf handicap. We also need to know who all of his associates have been since birth, along with anything those people have ever written that is critical of 'Merka.

I have not heard of a single person who recalls going to college with him.

I'm not sure your message is getting out there? You didn't use the ****** PA System down on the Old Dem Plantation.

You need surgery........brain surgery. I know a good doctor I can refer you to.......:lol:.

Turnabout is fair play.

We are going to need to see this African's birth certificate, college records, tax returns, and golf handicap. We also need to know who all of his associates have been since birth, along with anything those people have ever written that is critical of 'Merka.

You just hate him because he's black!

Turnabout is fair play.

Thank you for the preview of some of the things to come.

Turnabout is fair play.

He was raised by a single-mother on Welfare, we probably have some records on him so we can start there. I wonder if good old mom knows who the father is?

Turnabout is fair play.

That's very white of you. Good thing you don't vote! :dance:

I like him but,like Obama, he has little in the way of administrative experience. I also think there is an element of symbolism in running a black man rather than the best possible candidate (again, like Obama)

He differently knows how to run things.
Being the director of pediatric neurosurgery and co-director of the Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center.
What does a Medical Director do?
A medical director is a physician who provides guidance, leadership, oversight and quality assurance.They also provide leadership to the group of physicians who assist with the provision of medical oversight depending on which model of service delivery and which model of medical control are operating.
He also has experience in how businesses are run, he has served on the boards of the Kellogg Company, Costco, and the Academy of Achievement.
Too may of our politicians have never run a business nor do they have any experience in how they are run.
He knows how to be a leader and has experience in running business.

W
He should have no problem pointing out just a few of the flaws of these 2 radical bitches!

2w1ry13.jpg

4gn6lt.jpg
why use the word bitches?

Do you talk like that in front of your family?

Why, the TRUTH hurts your delicate subversive feelings?

Forum List

Back