Meet Biden’s New Gas Price Gouging Czar

I think she’s got everything Joe is looking for in as a Gas Price Gouge Czar - she blames the religious right for high gas prices she’s so enraged about. Well, she has enthusiasm anyway.
(Wordy dird warning)
This just shows how brainwashed and out of touch the Left are.

Possible brain damage? Looks like she has a large smack mark up the side of her head. She needs to relax & get some concussion treatment. Hope she gets better soon.

I think she’s got everything Joe is looking for in as a Gas Price Gouge Czar - she blames the religious right for high gas prices she’s so enraged about. Well, she has enthusiasm anyway.
(Wordy dird warning)

Somehow I doubt many of the billionaires are ”religious right”.

What a moron.

where was you when big pharma was making a kazillion during covid
Cheering Trump running the printing presses to truck money into big pharma pockets. All they did was copy BioNTech & stole their "projekt lightspeed" slogan, changing it to "operation warp speed" For that Trump gave them 100's of billions of our money. Taxpayer investment in clinical trials, vaccine manufacturing, and large-scale procurement. The government cushioned the pharmaceutical industry from much of the risks associated with vaccine development.

Last edited:
You can bet your ass that the low IQ LWNJ moonbat voted Democrat even though the LWNJ Democrats have been promising to make energy prices skyrocket for years.

Low IQ Democrat moonbats tend to stupidly vote against their own best interests.

Is it wrong of me to have the urge to stuff one of my dirty wool socks in her mouth?

No, hurry up. I already have one foot up on her lap holding her in place while I wrench her mouth open holding it for you. Get it all the way in there, down deep!

(Wordy dird warning)

50 bucks seez she was in love with Pfizer at some point in the last 12 months ......

I blame putin and Billy goats

Cheering Trump running the printing presses to truck money into big pharma pockets. All they did was copy BioNTech & stole their "projekt lightspeed" slogan, changing it to "operation warp speed" For that Trump gave them 100's of billions of our money. Taxpayer investment in clinical trials, vaccine manufacturing, and large-scale procurement. The government cushioned the pharmaceutical industry from much of the risks associated with vaccine development.
ya amazing how much the dems hate trump unless they can make a buck

Can I get a list of Religious Right policies that have had an effect on the price of gasoline?

I mean, I hate the Jesus Nazis, but I can't think of how this was caused by them.

Forum List

Back