Meet Caitlyn Jenner

He said he is a female didnt he? Why not just call him what he wants to be called? No skin off your nose right?

He can call himself a horse, a cow, or a bucket of rice. Doesn't change the facts, does it?
Facts are just agreed upon ideas. Facts rarely are truth. The point is why not call him what he wants instead of fainting because he wants to be called a woman?

Really?

Facts are just agreed upon ideas?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?
What does that have to do with facts? Males is just an agreeded upon name. See? I told you so.

(Yawn) and a fact.
I agree its a fact. I just said that doesnt make it reality. There are women with penises just to prove my point.

He can call himself a horse, a cow, or a bucket of rice. Doesn't change the facts, does it?
Facts are just agreed upon ideas. Facts rarely are truth. The point is why not call him what he wants instead of fainting because he wants to be called a woman?

Really?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?
What does that have to do with facts? Males is just an agreeded upon name. See? I told you so.

(Yawn) and a fact.
I agree its a fact. I just said that doesnt make it reality. There are women with penises just to prove my point.

Do they also have vaginas?
If so, that's a different situation.

They are generally referred to as hermaphrodites, I believe.

Really?

(Yawn) and a fact.

So now you have changed your tune? First you said that if someone had a penis they were a male. I guess you arent really quite sure what is fact and what is reality.

Really?

(Yawn) and a fact.

So now you have changed your tune? First you said that if someone had a penis they were a male. I guess you arent really quite sure what is fact and what is reality.

If they have a penis, they are male.

If they have a vagina, they are female.

If they have both, they are considered hermaphrodite.

If you don't believe me, ask one of the upperclassmen in your high school, one that has actually passed biology

I heard somewhere that Caitlin will have the reassignment surgery this summer. Anyone hear something different?

(Yawn) and a fact.

If you don't believe me, ask one of the upperclassmen in your high school, one that has actually passed biology
That must have been were you learned your definition of male and female. Your education must have stopped at high school. "Male" doesnt mean you have a penis. Its much more complicated than that. Instead of hanging around high schools try getting some higher education so your facts reflect reality.

(Yawn) and a fact.

That must have been were you learned your definition of male and female. Your education must have stopped at high school. "Male" doesnt mean you have a penis. Its much more complicated than that. Instead of hanging around high schools try getting some higher education so your facts reflect reality.

No, actually, I learned in in elementary school.

You went to a biology class that taught you different?

Caitlyn Jenner will receive the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at this year’s ESPY awards, ESPN confirmed on Monday.

Jenner, who came out as transgender in an interview with Diane Sawyer back in April, made her first appearance on the July cover ofVanity Fair. (Jenner, who was formerly known as Bruce Jenner, won the gold medal in the men’s decathlon at the 1976 Olympics.)

“It’s not about the fanfare, it’s not about people cheering in the stadium, it’s not about going down the street and everybody giving you ‘that a boy, Bruce,’ pat on the back, O.K. This is about your life,”the former Olympian toldVanity Fair.

Caitlyn Jenner to Receive Arthur Ashe Award for Courage

02jenner-web-superJumbo.jpg

caption-depression-greg-araki-james-duval-totally-fucked-up-Favim.com-298263.gif

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more.

You should have gotten further education then. They make it simple for simple minds. If you had gone on past elementary you would have known that male seahorses for example have no penis. Like I said your "fact" is just an agreeded upon idea.

You should have gotten further education then. They make it simple for simple minds. If you had gone on past elementary you would have known that male seahorses for example have no penis. Like I said your "fact" is just an agreeded upon idea.

Bruce is a seahorse?

A man who became a woman to be a lesbian, looking for a lesbian who wants a man without any ability to feel female pleasure.

What could possibly be wrong with that? There's no insanity going on there, perfectly normal.

Bruce is a seahorse?
No. He is now a girl. What does that have to do with your claim that if you are a male you have a penis?

Forum List

Back