Meet Caitlyn Jenner

If they have a penis, they are male.

If they have a vagina, they are female.

If they have both, they are considered hermaphrodite.

If you don't believe me, ask one of the upperclassmen in your high school, one that has actually passed biology
That must have been were you learned your definition of male and female. Your education must have stopped at high school. "Male" doesnt mean you have a penis. Its much more complicated than that. Instead of hanging around high schools try getting some higher education so your facts reflect reality.

No, actually, I learned in in elementary school.

You went to a biology class that taught you different?
You should have gotten further education then. They make it simple for simple minds. If you had gone on past elementary you would have known that male seahorses for example have no penis. Like I said your "fact" is just an agreeded upon idea.

Bruce is a seahorse?
No. He is now a girl. What does that have to do with your claim that if you are a male you have a penis?

No, he is still, physically, a male.

You seem to have difficulty with that.

That must have been were you learned your definition of male and female. Your education must have stopped at high school. "Male" doesnt mean you have a penis. Its much more complicated than that. Instead of hanging around high schools try getting some higher education so your facts reflect reality.

You should have gotten further education then. They make it simple for simple minds. If you had gone on past elementary you would have known that male seahorses for example have no penis. Like I said your "fact" is just an agreeded upon idea.

Bruce is a seahorse?
No. He is now a girl. What does that have to do with your claim that if you are a male you have a penis?

I'm fine with what ever he wants to call himself. You are the one that claimed you had to have a penis to be male then argued that it was a fact. Remember this?

Facts are just agreed upon ideas?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?

In case any of you want to know the intricacies of the process.

In the end, does anyone out there want to inform Bruce he is not a woman and never can be?

Bruce is a seahorse?

I'm fine with what ever he wants to call himself. You are the one that claimed you had to have a penis to be male then argued that it was a fact. Remember this?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?

You really are getting boring.

He can believe he is a horse, a cow, or a bucket of rice.
I don't have a problem with it.
But, physically, he is still a male.

If that is what transgender looks like after an operation then I doubt it is possible that Michele Obama could be one. More likely the rumor was circulated to make the administration more popular with the gay community. Disinformation is nothing new. It's a motive in itself. As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

Bruce is a seahorse?

People tend to get bored when their ignorant logic is shredded. Its ok you didnt know what you were talking about but be man enough to learn from your mistakes.....thats if you have a penis. :laugh:

I heard Bruce is getting his wee wee amputated and is going to pretend to be a woman for the attention HE is seeking

an olympic hero does not need gender reassignment in order to gain attention... :rolleyes:

not to mention the ever present kardashian step children in the public eye..

he already had plenty of public attention at his disposal any time he wanted...

jenner knew it'd make people like you squirm, yet felt the need to move forward and represent courageously.

Bruce is a seahorse?

People tend to get bored when their ignorant logic is shredded. Its ok you didnt know what you were talking about but be man enough to learn from your mistakes.....thats if you have a penis. :laugh:

The only thing you have shredded is any possibility of being taken seriously.

"Its ok you didnt know what you were talking about but be man enough to learn from your mistakes"

You should take your own advice

If that is what transgender looks like after an operation then I doubt it is possible that Michele Obama could be one. More likely the rumor was circulated to make the administration more popular with the gay community. Disinformation is nothing new. It's a motive in itself. As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

I know, that was my first thought... how confusing and frankly, how utterly embarrassing.

Can someone report the OP for an obscene picture. I'd do it, but I don't want to risk scrolling back up again.

As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

Sorry for his children? You do realize that that bitch of a wife and those bitches of daughters are exactly what drove him into the nut farm, right?

One source said she began hormone therapy 30 years ago but stopped.
A guy who was on the same Olympic team just said that Caitlin was always there.

You have to admit it takes a lot of courage for Jenner to get his salami sliced. ..... :eek-52:

cutting-salamipg-vertical.jpg

Forum List

Back