Meet Caitlyn Jenner

only an idiot would attempt to 'debate' jenner's gender.. oh wait.

Debate his gender?

An examination by any medical doctor in the world would tell you he is physically a male.
He said he is a female didnt he? Why not just call him what he wants to be called? No skin off your nose right?

He can call himself a horse, a cow, or a bucket of rice. Doesn't change the facts, does it?
Facts are just agreed upon ideas. Facts rarely are truth. The point is why not call him what he wants instead of fainting because he wants to be called a woman?

Debate his gender?

An examination by any medical doctor in the world would tell you he is physically a male.
He said he is a female didnt he? Why not just call him what he wants to be called? No skin off your nose right?

He can call himself a horse, a cow, or a bucket of rice. Doesn't change the facts, does it?
Facts are just agreed upon ideas. Facts rarely are truth. The point is why not call him what he wants instead of fainting because he wants to be called a woman?

Really?

Facts are just agreed upon ideas?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?

Debate his gender?

Really?

and how long, in your estimation, have animals with a penis been referred to as the male of the species?

I was born a white male.

Guess I can claim im a black woman.

You racist sexist bitches!!! Angry black woman dont be playin!!!!

the fact is, jenner feels more comfortable self identifying as a woman.

you think anyone is surprised that mean people will go out of their way to be deliberately disrespectful?

how hilarious yet sad that you actually imagine you have made a good point there.

the fact is, jenner feels more comfortable self identifying as a woman.

you think anyone is surprised that mean people will go out of their way to be deliberately disrespectful?

how hilarious yet sad that you actually imagine you have made a good point there.

Even sadder you don't get the point.

But then, I imagine that happens quite a bit.

Did they photoshop or airbrush his pecker out of the picture?

As well wrinkles...and colorized his skin...blurred out imperfections...age spots...hair...then applied a sheen filter...
It would be interesting to see the unaltered photo in comparison

I was born a white male.

We all knew you were lying in the other thread when you claimed to be black. Thanks for admitting it.

Debate his gender?

Really?

I was born a white male.

If you believe it then, yes, FOR YOU, it is true.

OTOH, you also call yourself a human being and we all know better than that.

Debate his gender?

Really?

What does that have to do with facts? "Male" is just an agreeded upon name. See? I told you so.

Really?

I was born a white male.

If you believe it then, yes, FOR YOU, it is true.

OTOH, you also call yourself a human being and we all know better than that.

As much a human being as you, or any other on this board is.

Tho from reading some of the posts here, I'm not sure that's something to be overly proud of.

Debate his gender?

Really?

I was born a white male.

Sure if you want to. BTW you werent born a white male. You more pinkish grey and everyone thought you were a girl because your dick was so small. No wonder you want to see Bruces....I mean Catilyns.

Debate his gender?

Really?

What does that have to do with facts? Males is just an agreeded upon name. See? I told you so.

(Yawn) and a fact.

Forum List

Back