Meet Caitlyn Jenner

You people pushing this shit are fuckin' nuts. There are two sexes, not six. Boys become men, not women. Same story for girls and women. Youre justifying deviancy and a mental illness to be normal. It isn't. Reasonable people aren't buying it. You sound more and more like a loon with every post you make.
"Pushing this"? What does that mean? People in the gray area between heterosexual and homosexual have existed since the beginning of time. No one cares what you self described "reasonable" idiots are not buying. There is not much you can do to stop it.
Black are the most homophobic people there are:thup:
No whites are.
lol ..You're a funny guy... You know the truth. No need for me to convince you. Now go about your board games
Youre a silly guy. Yes I know the truth. Every since the Greeks went down in flames and the Catholics reigned over europe whites have a phobia about homosexuality.
A little too abstract... I live in the real world. Leftist, unless they are black, are more accepting and push the gay agenda. The Black people that i know, that would be in the hundreds, all are against the gay agenda very fervently.:thup:

how kind to call him screwed up, mean, obnoxious and hateful, however...

all he said in essence was that bitterness can lead to disease.
Not as fast as fudge-packing leads to disease amongst those circus-freaks, however...
I've never heard of anyone catching a disease by packing fudge. Are you talking about diabetes? If so that would require them to eat the fudge long enough to burn out their insulin producing cells.

"Pushing this"? What does that mean? People in the gray area between heterosexual and homosexual have existed since the beginning of time. No one cares what you self described "reasonable" idiots are not buying. There is not much you can do to stop it.
No whites are.
lol ..You're a funny guy... You know the truth. No need for me to convince you. Now go about your board games
Youre a silly guy. Yes I know the truth. Every since the Greeks went down in flames and the Catholics reigned over europe whites have a phobia about homosexuality.
A little too abstract... I live in the real world. Leftist, unless they are black, are more accepting and push the gay agenda. The Black people that i know, that would be in the hundreds, all are against the gay agenda very fervently.:thup:
Well I'm Black and I know 100's of thousands of other Black people. The general consensus is that its no ones business unless they are molesting you or a child.

No whites are.
Well I'm Black and I know 100's of thousands of other Black people. The general consensus is that its no ones business unless they are molesting you or a child.
That doesn't mean you support homosexuality now does it... Thanks:thup:

No whites are.
I support anyones right to be whatever they want to be.

It also doesnt mean I'm homophobic. Thanks

zbv0u4ekzogl7al0rueavlacz08o8mn4xbnggp0mlu6puzfxh5hcwjw3aj3elhys.jpg

How big of you... So you also personally know 100s of thousands of black people right?:doubt:

How big of you... So you also personally know 100s of thousands of black people right?:doubt:
It has nothing to do with my size. Its common sense. Yes. I meet lots of Black people on a daily basis.

It has nothing to do with my size. Its common sense. Yes. I meet lots of Black people on a daily basis.
LOL.....Good one. Meeting and personally knowing is not synonymous, although I'd have to admit, people who live in Cali have a skewed view of the world. I'm a Detroiter:thup:

LOL.....Good one. Meeting and personally knowing is not synonymous, although I'd have to admit, people who live in Cali have a skewed view of the world. I'm a Detroiter:thup:
i didnt say it was synonymous. Thats you trying to deflect. I said I personally know hundreds of thousands of Black people. Thats a subset of everyone I have met.

i didnt say it was synonymous. Thats you trying to deflect. I said I personally know hundreds of thousands of Black people. Thats a subset of everyone I have met.
Umm ok if you say so:doubt: Go play with you little friends here..I'm off to the gym now. the black girls love well built Jews, or maybe it's just my animal magnetism. When it comes to women i'm very Multicultural ;)

Umm ok if you say so:doubt: Go play with you little friends here..I'm off to the gym now. the black girls love well built Jews, or maybe it's just my animal magnetism. When it comes to women i'm very Multicultural ;)
I wasnt looking for you belief. I was just informing you. The fact that you deflected to dreams of Black women loving you is actually amusing but cute. :itsok:

By the way, this thread is another fine example of the insanity of the American left.
I see it more as an example of how terrified the right is of gay people or more to the point people that dont conform to their simple minded ideas of what constitutes sexuality, gender, etc.

I'm not terrified of jack shit dude, I could care less what gays do, I just don't believe two persons of the same sex should fit the definition of marriage.
Other than that, live and let live.
As far as this particular story, I think Jenner is mentally fucked up, and as I've repeatedly said just because someone says they are now of the opposite sex, doesn't make it so and it isn't factually true until they've been replumbed.
What I find particularly bizarre is how you fucking libs just automatically go along with what someone says even though biology is telling you something different altogether.
You people on the left are lunatics, but I already knew that.

Whatever else is true, she's a human being just doing the same thing all of us are doing - just trying to live her life the best way she can. I wish her well.

Live and let live.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

And you're exactly right, I don't have to refer to Jenner as a female, and I won't, because he's not.
You on the other hand are free to go on pretending. I suppose if Jenner said he wanted to be viewed as a Triceratops, you and other libs would eagerly agree with him.

By the way, this thread is another fine example of the insanity of the American left.
I see it more as an example of how terrified the right is of gay people or more to the point people that dont conform to their simple minded ideas of what constitutes sexuality, gender, etc.

I'm not terrified of jack shit dude, I could care less what gays do, I just don't believe two persons of the same sex should fit the definition of marriage.
As far as this particular story, I think Jenner is mentally fucked up, and as I've repeatedly said just because someone says they are now of the opposite sex, doesn't make it so and it isn't factually true until they've been replumbed.
What I find particularly bizarre is how you fucking libs just automatically go along with what someone says even though biology is telling you something different altogether.
Of course you are terrified. Its obvious you care what gays do. Otherwise you wouldnt care if they got married. Do you see the flaw in your logic?

Jenner may be mentally fucked up but as long as he is hurting no one or not molesting you what are you so upset about? What I find bizarre is that you claim not to care but you get your panties in a wad over what someone else calls himself.

Of course you are terrified. Its obvious you care what gays do. Otherwise you wouldnt care if they got married. Do you see the flaw in your logic?

Jenner may be mentally fucked up but as long as he is hurting no one or not molesting you what are you so upset about? What I find bizarre is that you claim not to care but you get your panties in a wad over what someone else calls himself.

Nope, could care less what they do, I however believe marriage has one definition and that is of two parties who are able to create a new life together biologically.

Back to Jenner, the only reason I care is I truly hate to see one of my hero's from the past end up as a laughing stock cartoon figure.
It's truly sad and humiliating to see him end up this way.
Imagine seeing Ali ending his life behind a counter signing autographs in order to survive.
It's just damn sad.

The part here though that is the most disgusting is the liberal response, in how you fucking weird asses will simply agree with whatever someone tells you they are without hesitation.

Nope, could care less what they do, I however believe marriage has one definition and that is of two parties who are able to create a new life together biologically.

Back to Jenner, the only reason I care is I truly hate to see one of my hero's from the past end up as a laughing stock cartoon figure.
It's truly sad and humiliating to see him end up this way.
Imagine seeing Ali ending his life behind a counter signing autographs in order to survive.
It's just damn sad.

The part here though that is the most disgusting is the liberal response, in how you fucking weird asses will simply agree with whatever someone tells you they are without hesitation.
You've already proven you care very much hence your outrage at the marriage issue. Again if you didnt care....well you wouldnt care.

Jenner doesnt know you and could care less of what you think of his legacy. If he isnt humiliated you shouldnt be. You have this disease that seems to afflict people that are of the conservative persuasion. You think your belief and hope that things should never change actually means something important. News flash. It doesnt. It just proves you guys are going the way of the dinosaur.

Why would I disagree with what someone wants to be called? Does that really make sense to you? There is no harm in calling him a woman if thats what he wants.

No whites are.
100k people...that's a heck of a number. You are right it's his own body and his business do whatever he wants. Not bothering anybody. However that doesn't mean it's generally accepted. It only meant he is biological screwed up. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back