Meet Caitlyn Jenner

Whatever else is true, she's a human being just doing the same thing all of us are doing - just trying to live her life the best way she can. I wish her well.

Live and let live.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

There is societal pressure from the MSM to acquiesce to this sort of thing, just look at that new show on ABC family that's been advertised to death.
The "perfect" Hollywood ending would be Jenner's X goes lesbian and they get back together. And the public gets to see the public destruction of a white male and support and applaud it and call it good.

It's a mental disorder, plain and simple.

When someone thinks that they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ we lock them away
But a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, and we're expected to applaud their courage?
Not gonna happen, captain

It's a mental disorder, plain and simple.

When someone thinks that they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ we lock them away
But a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, and we're expected to applaud their courage?
Not gonna happen, captain

If the person wants to be known as Jesus Christ, liberals are ready to go along with it.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

And you're exactly right, I don't have to refer to Jenner as a female, and I won't, because he's not.
You on the other hand are free to go on pretending. I suppose if Jenner said he wanted to be viewed as a Triceratops, you and other libs would eagerly agree with him.

I kinda doubt that, but if I did, it still wouldn't be any of your business. Why don't you worry about things that effect you instead of being such a busybody.

When people like Jenner and his Ku Kardashian Klan spend all their time screaming 'look at me !' all over the internet and cable TV, then I and others are free to to criticize all we want.

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.

Wonder how much of this whole thing was precisely due to the tv show. More watching now I'm sure than were previously. I don't think anyone goes to this much trouble for ratings, but I wonder if fame and fortune played some part in the decision to make it so public.

In any event, it's not uncommon for middle-aged men to dabble in genderbending. Would love to see the results of a chromosome test though to confirm 'he' is in fact something other than 'XY.' (or whatever 'male' is heh.)

If Bruce wants to spend the rest of his life looking like a woman, more power to him. But don't confuse the issue by claiming that because you look like a woman you are a woman. Ru Paul is a man who dressed up may well be mistaken for a woman, but he never claims that alone makes him one. What you look like doesn't define your sex. Your chromosomes do.

If Bruce wants to spend the rest of his life looking like a woman, more power to him. But don't confuse the issue by claiming that because you look like a woman you are a woman. Ru Paul is a man who dressed up may well be mistaken for a woman, but he never claims that alone makes him one. What you look like doesn't define your sex. Your chromosomes do.

According to liberals Jenner is now a woman since that's how he wants to be identified as.

According to liberals Jenner is now a woman since that's how he wants to be identified as.

And, of course, they want us to simply confer millionaire status on people who want to be identified that way. Common thread?

Wanna bet that Vanity Fair did a little digital magic for the cover? If they could make Dustin Hoffman look like Tootsie with a ton of makeup and soft photography way back when, imagine what they can do today. I saw a tabloid photo of Jenner a couple of months ago and he looked like a side show freak. Now he looks better than Jane Fonda who is (correct me if I'm wrong) an authentic genetic woman. You don't want to be around when the makeup and the padding comes off.

As mentioned earlier he'll now receive ESPN's politically correct award for this year, last year Michael Sams won it. No one would know who Michael Sams was had he not came out. To ESPN this was courageous, when the truth of the matter is Sams did it in order to market himself. Nothing courageous about that.

Wanna bet that Vanity Fair did a little digital magic for the cover? If they could make Dustin Hoffman look like Tootsie with a ton of makeup and soft photography way back when, imagine what they can do today. I saw a tabloid photo of Jenner a couple of months ago and he looked like a side show freak. Now he looks better than Jane Fonda who is (correct me if I'm wrong) an authentic genetic woman. You don't want to be around when the makeup and the padding comes off.

There's no doubt there's been extensive air brushing and as you say digital magic.

Whatever else is true, she's a human being just doing the same thing all of us are doing - just trying to live her life the best way she can. I wish her well.

Live and let live.

There is societal pressure from the MSM to acquiesce to this sort of thing, just look at that new show on ABC family that's been advertised to death.

Sorry, I don't have the slightest idea about any new show any network might be advertising. Perhaps you just spend too much time in front of the tube. Any pressures are from society it's self, even though TV usually has a hard time reflecting that accurately.

And you're exactly right, I don't have to refer to Jenner as a female, and I won't, because he's not.
You on the other hand are free to go on pretending. I suppose if Jenner said he wanted to be viewed as a Triceratops, you and other libs would eagerly agree with him.

I kinda doubt that, but if I did, it still wouldn't be any of your business. Why don't you worry about things that effect you instead of being such a busybody.

When people like Jenner and his Ku Kardashian Klan spend all their time screaming 'look at me !' all over the internet and cable TV, then I and others are free to to criticize all we want.

Sure you are. It's just sad that you actually think this is something that will effect you.

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

courage ?? idiocy is more like it, what the hell did he do with his cock and balls, must not have had any in the first place, :up: until "SHE" has the ability to become pregnant, "HE" is NOT a "SHE" !!

So now a woman has to be fertile in order to be a woman? So if someone is genetically female, and has been raised as that gender as well (and mentally believes herself to be female), she's actually still not a "real" woman if she cannot have children?

Go fuck yourself.

There's no doubt there's been extensive air brushing and as you say digital magic.

You mean the same thing that happens to literally every cover model ever? Do you even have the slightest clue how photoshopped women are?

As mentioned earlier he'll now receive ESPN's politically correct award for this year, last year Michael Sams won it. No one would know who Michael Sams was had he not came out. To ESPN this was courageous, when the truth of the matter is Sams did it in order to market himself. Nothing courageous about that.
Sams has left the country.

Forum List

Back