Meet Caitlyn Jenner

"most of the leading men in TV shows commercials etc etc are the bumbling morons and the women are usually the level headed decision maker"

can you give an example of that..?

Obviously, you must be living under a fucking rock.

Living under a pathetic liberal left wing rock. Not knowing in anyway how fucking brainwashed you are.

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.
I feel sorry for Bruce Jenner. Instead of coming to terms with who he is, he has destroyed his body with radical surgery so that he can pretend he is something else. Unfortunately, our society encourages this kind of behavior.

Why? Does he scare you?
The rest of us don't want to look at circus freaks like that, day-in, day-out.

Get him a job at Ringling Brothers.

I hear they need a new Bearded Lady.
If you dont want to look avert your eyes. Nobody really gives a fuck what you what to or dont want to look at.
Time to stuff you and your kind back into the closet, sweet-cheeks...
So when are you going to do this? My guess is you will just continue to pout and have no real action behind your internet bravado.
Oh, the fun will probably begin, January 20, 2017...
Nope.

Get used to the fact that what you want to see and dont want to see is of no concern to anyone but yourself. Gays. transsexuals, etc are here to stay so you better get use to it. If you dont get use to it get ready to die frustrated and bitter while being ravaged by some weird disease like Alzheimer's.

"Living under a pathetic liberal left wing rock. Not knowing in anyway how fucking brainwashed you are."

oh, right.. it must be me who is brainwashed because i DON'T watch TV commercials... too funny!

Not all people continue to learn after elementary nor do their parents take responsibility for teaching them the correct information. I know it boggles the mind people can be this ignorant.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me when people are ignorant. We all had different opportunities growing up and not everyone gets access to the same education or exposure to the same types of life experiences. I'm certainly ignorant of quite a lot of things. What I'll never understand, however, is people who are ignorant and PROUD of it. People who wear their ignorance as a badge of honor. THAT is what boggles the mind.

Agreed. It is amazing to see people completely disregard biology, and only use emotions to base their opinions.

But, the left likes to say how logical and scientific they're, but then turn around in throw all of biology out the door. The left has no right to talk about being anti-science.
You just said gender was biology when by definition its a social construct. You are obviously anti science since you dont understand said science is continually evolving and changing.
You people pushing this shit are fuckin' nuts. There are two sexes, not six. Boys become men, not women. Same story for girls and women. Youre justifying deviancy and a mental illness to be normal. It isn't. Reasonable people aren't buying it. You sound more and more like a loon with every post you make.
"Pushing this"? What does that mean? People in the gray area between heterosexual and homosexual have existed since the beginning of time. No one cares what you self described "reasonable" idiots are not buying. There is not much you can do to stop it.

"Living under a pathetic liberal left wing rock. Not knowing in anyway how fucking brainwashed you are."

oh, right.. it must be me who is brainwashed because i DON'T watch TV commercials... too funny!

Holy shit. You miss the fucking point. Yeah, I also believe you that you never watch ANY commercial or ANY show.

Those videos do not ONLY show COMMERCIALS.

Men, have be been deballed by our society. It is that fucking simple.

This bullshit with Jenner is the fucking result. One giant backwards fucking godless piece of shit liberal world. No, I am not innocent, but it is all bullshit.

The rest of us don't want to look at circus freaks like that, day-in, day-out.

Get him a job at Ringling Brothers.

I hear they need a new Bearded Lady.
If you dont want to look avert your eyes. Nobody really gives a fuck what you what to or dont want to look at.
So when are you going to do this? My guess is you will just continue to pout and have no real action behind your internet bravado.
Nope.

Get used to the fact that what you want to see and dont want to see is of no concern to anyone but yourself. Gays. transsexuals, etc are here to stay so you better get use to it. If you dont get use to it get ready to die frustrated and bitter while being ravaged by some weird disease like Alzheimer's.
You are being very obnoxious and hateful when you wish that someone dies of Alzheimer's.

" Men, have be been deballed by our society. It is that fucking simple. "

speak for yourself, tiny...

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me when people are ignorant. We all had different opportunities growing up and not everyone gets access to the same education or exposure to the same types of life experiences. I'm certainly ignorant of quite a lot of things. What I'll never understand, however, is people who are ignorant and PROUD of it. People who wear their ignorance as a badge of honor. THAT is what boggles the mind.

Agreed. It is amazing to see people completely disregard biology, and only use emotions to base their opinions.

But, the left likes to say how logical and scientific they're, but then turn around in throw all of biology out the door. The left has no right to talk about being anti-science.
You just said gender was biology when by definition its a social construct. You are obviously anti science since you dont understand said science is continually evolving and changing.
You people pushing this shit are fuckin' nuts. There are two sexes, not six. Boys become men, not women. Same story for girls and women. Youre justifying deviancy and a mental illness to be normal. It isn't. Reasonable people aren't buying it. You sound more and more like a loon with every post you make.
"Pushing this"? What does that mean? People in the gray area between heterosexual and homosexual have existed since the beginning of time. No one cares what you self described "reasonable" idiots are not buying. There is not much you can do to stop it.
Black are the most homophobic people there are:thup:

I am not a liberal, but at least I am open minded enough to know that NOBODY knows what the hell is going on in a brain at birth on what the body says but the brain says another....so later on once that brain starts to function in that little body learning new things, it might be wondering what the hell is going on since their brain is saying one thing...but their body is shaped as the opposite.

Holy shit. You miss the fucking point. Yeah, I also believe you that you never watch ANY commercial or ANY show.

Those videos do not ONLY show COMMERCIALS.

Men, have be been deballed by our society. It is that fucking simple.

This bullshit with Jenner is the fucking result. One giant backwards fucking godless piece of shit liberal world. No, I am not innocent, but it is all bullshit.
You may have been deballed but real men like me still have a hefty set. Speak for yourself there eunuch.

No whites are.

You are being very obnoxious and hateful when you wish that someone dies of Alzheimer's.

he didn't say he wished for it.

No whites are.
lol ..You're a funny guy... You know the truth. No need for me to convince you. Now go about your board games

Well, it was a screwed up and very mean thing to say that a person will die of Alzheimer's.

Nope.

Who did I wish would die of Alzheimer's? I dont remember wishing that on anyone.

No whites are.
lol ..You're a funny guy... You know the truth. No need for me to convince you. Now go about your board games
Youre a silly guy. Yes I know the truth. Every since the Greeks went down in flames and the Catholics reigned over europe whites have a phobia about homosexuality.

Well, it was a screwed up and very mean thing to say that a person will die of Alzheimer's.
Lots of people die of that disease. My feeling is that its normally people that hold hateful ideology close to them.

how kind to call him screwed up, mean, obnoxious and hateful, however...

all he said in essence was that bitterness can lead to disease.

Forum List

Back