Meet pajama boy Ethan Krupp

onsies are better for working out doors than a two piece set of long johns.

Right up until you have to take a dump.

that's why there is a trap door in the back.

Most of em dont have one.
You ever try and take off a pair of heavy gloves two sweaters and a heavy jacket in a port-a-john while covered in ice after drinking beer in excess the night before?

We'll just say I left a $150 dollar pair of one piece long johns to be crapped on by the next user.:eusa_eh:

The Emasculated Male is all the rage in advertising these days. My wife and I noticed the trend starting with an ad for Tide laundry detergent a couple years ago with this doughy faggot folding clothes with his grotesque wife, talking like two girlfriends and ending with her saying to him "you suck at folding" to which he chuckles like a castrated imbecile.

There's a Barnes & Noble ad running right now with a fruitcake so androgynous he must have to sit to pee.

Newsflash to all the sissy boys, women like men who are clearly men. But they are probably looking for a nice guy to settle down with anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Something tells me that libqueer does nothing outdoors other than rest stop sex

Takes one to know one.
Whenever you feel like a real man. You come on over to my 43 acres of woods and you'll see what this liberal does. Then we can lay some blocks on my new chicken coop.

Ya... what ya gonna do... bend over and flash your yellow ass?

No thanks. Looks like you're trolling for someone to pack your fudge, just like pajamafag.

Last edited:

Right up until you have to take a dump.

Is this how the advertising agency pictures Liberal men or how they want men to be?

assuredly it is the latter

they want men to be meek

take the latest school shooting

who did the media report as the hero in the first few hours

the teacher who ran away from the danger

later it was learned that the real hero

was a brave guy with a gun that stopped the incendent

from further escalation

then the media dropped the story

The Emasculated Male is all the rage in advertising these days. My wife and I noticed the trend starting with an ad for Tide laundry detergent a couple years ago with this doughy faggot folding clothes with his grotesque wife, talking like two girlfriends and ending with her saying to him "you suck at folding" to which he chuckles like a castrated imbecile.

There's a Barnes & Noble ad running right now with a fruitcake so androgynous he must have to sit to pee.

Newsflash to all the sissy boys, women like men who are clearly men. But they are probably looking for a nice guy to settle down with anyway.

Another note:

Women don't consider crying to be foreplay. Seriously.

Forum List

Back