They went and did it.....Oregon cancels all math and reading proficiency requirements for high school graduation

Don't forget the 1.8 Million "gotaways" who are the most dangerous of the illegals entering our country.

So, since January 20, 2021, it has been over 10 million.

Virtually none are white people, it is all a racist assault on the foundations of America. Period.

Apparently the fume off all those pine trees causes brain damage. But consider the fact that Oregon was Cali fornicated back in the late 1980's and was a dystopian over-priced ghetto by 1998. It's now the same for Texas and several other states.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed a bill last month that high school students do not have to prove they can read, write, or do math before they graduate.

Senate Bill 744, which was passed in June and signed into law last month, suspends the proficiency requirements for students for three years, the Washington Examiner reported.

According to the Oregonian, Brown signed Senate Bill 744 privately and did not issue a news release on July 14, but wasn't added to the state's database until July 29, which isn't the norm.

Secretary of the Senate Lori Brocker, whose office is responsible for updating the legislative database, told the Washington Examiner that the bill wasn't uploaded to the database due to a staffer being out with medical issues during those 15 days.

Supporters of the bill say the existing skills were an unfair challenge to students who did not test well.

In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

I wonder if they have to show-up for class or can they hire a substitute?

I swear the bottom is out of the bucket of any state where leftist dems have held sway for any length of time.

Just look at this leftist.....I wouldn't trust her with organizing a closet, much less running a state.

FQYBQ7KGZVD5XPAX7T3RL24KTY.JPG
/—-/ Further proof liberalism is evil.

No one wants free bees more than conservatives. They want it all, but pay no taxes. They are the first ones to complain.
/——/ No conservative ever said that. Do you take your allowable deductions from your taxes each year, or do you overpay?

What gets me is they are not going to require it again (maybe) till 2029 so basically, due to the covid, they have written off a generation of school children. It's just hard to fathom.

What kind of leader thinks like that, much less two of them in a row?

OR you be crazy.

For decades I have been hearing and reading articles about the plight of students, "...who do not test well." The clear indication is that there are people out there who actually know their stuff, but for some reason cannot recall it or articulate it in a test environment. These unfortunates are the supposed beneficiaries of the Governette's action here.

But do they actually exist? I have my doubts.

Contrariwise, I myself have been accused of simply being someone "who tests well," in order to denigrate my relatively high scores on competitive tests. The logic of that accusation is conspicuous for its total absence. How could I come up with answers that I don't even know, just because they show up on a test?

Regardless, is this actually a thing, or is it an excuse to throw away the results of tests on which POC's suck? Are there large numbers of people who know their schidt but simply cannot bring it to bear when taking a test?

Teachers out there?

That is a racist comment. I have known many whites who can't read, write or do arithmetic either. I have known many white truck drivers who fall into this category. There is a white truck driver I know who was a high school flunk out who is making 100k+ a year driving a truck. He had to drop out of high school because he was flunking all his classes. Trump supporter. He also has a criminal history and a history with drugs. Waitresses at a restaurant make fun of him for being stupid and that he can't count change correctly. I met many white guys in the trades who said they sucked in school and got very poor grades. White guys working on the railroad who flunked in school, were labeled the dummy in their classes by their teachers. White guys in laborers unions who were awful in school with reading and math. All Trump supporters.
The new RULE is for the benefit of non whites.
From the article.
In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color.

Nothing about white truck drivers who can't make change.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed a bill last month that high school students do not have to prove they can read, write, or do math before they graduate.

Senate Bill 744, which was passed in June and signed into law last month, suspends the proficiency requirements for students for three years, the Washington Examiner reported.

According to the Oregonian, Brown signed Senate Bill 744 privately and did not issue a news release on July 14, but wasn't added to the state's database until July 29, which isn't the norm.

Secretary of the Senate Lori Brocker, whose office is responsible for updating the legislative database, told the Washington Examiner that the bill wasn't uploaded to the database due to a staffer being out with medical issues during those 15 days.

Supporters of the bill say the existing skills were an unfair challenge to students who did not test well.

In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

I wonder if they have to show-up for class or can they hire a substitute?

I swear the bottom is out of the bucket of any state where leftist dems have held sway for any length of time.

Just look at this leftist.....I wouldn't trust her with organizing a closet, much less running a state.

FQYBQ7KGZVD5XPAX7T3RL24KTY.JPG
Commie AF out to destroy America from within

Maybe they can't, but they wouldn't be given a high school diploma if they couldn't.
In every grade level, students are passed on based upon the results in the courses they take. There are should be no tests to get a diploma…there are tests as part of a course requirement. If they can‘t pass the courses, they should be denied a diploma.

That’s your statement …..it’s racist. You completely distort the legislation because; why ? You didn’t say, ….non whites who can’t….
Ohhhhh. WAYCISST. when all else fails prop up de ole wayciss dildo. Make dem darkies slap feet in de Mississippi mud fo' de good grades. Dance darkies dance.

The legislation is not distorted it is clear on its face. It is designed to benefit non whites. That's exactly what it says.

What gets me is they are not going to require it again (maybe) till 2029 so basically, due to the covid, they have written off a generation of school children. It's just hard to fathom.

What kind of leader thinks like that, much less two of them in a row?

OR you be crazy.
Stupid people are easy to brain wash

Forum List

Back