They went and did it.....Oregon cancels all math and reading proficiency requirements for high school graduation

So, since January 20, 2021, it has been over 10 million.

Virtually none are white people, it is all a racist assault on the foundations of America. Period.
Only about 10 percent of the world's countries are predominantly white and nearly all of those are stable, thriving countries. That is why nearly all of the illegals are non-white.

Why on earth would anyone push failure as success?

1710605663604.png

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed a bill last month that high school students do not have to prove they can read, write, or do math before they graduate.

Senate Bill 744, which was passed in June and signed into law last month, suspends the proficiency requirements for students for three years, the Washington Examiner reported.

According to the Oregonian, Brown signed Senate Bill 744 privately and did not issue a news release on July 14, but wasn't added to the state's database until July 29, which isn't the norm.

Secretary of the Senate Lori Brocker, whose office is responsible for updating the legislative database, told the Washington Examiner that the bill wasn't uploaded to the database due to a staffer being out with medical issues during those 15 days.

Supporters of the bill say the existing skills were an unfair challenge to students who did not test well.

In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

I wonder if they have to show-up for class or can they hire a substitute?

I swear the bottom is out of the bucket of any state where leftist dems have held sway for any length of time.

Just look at this leftist.....I wouldn't trust her with organizing a closet, much less running a state.

FQYBQ7KGZVD5XPAX7T3RL24KTY.JPG
Ok, that was like two or three years ago, and there's more to it than you have mentioned.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed a bill last month that high school students do not have to prove they can read, write, or do math before they graduate.

Senate Bill 744, which was passed in June and signed into law last month, suspends the proficiency requirements for students for three years, the Washington Examiner reported.

According to the Oregonian, Brown signed Senate Bill 744 privately and did not issue a news release on July 14, but wasn't added to the state's database until July 29, which isn't the norm.

Secretary of the Senate Lori Brocker, whose office is responsible for updating the legislative database, told the Washington Examiner that the bill wasn't uploaded to the database due to a staffer being out with medical issues during those 15 days.

Supporters of the bill say the existing skills were an unfair challenge to students who did not test well.

In an email to the media outlets, Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said the new standards for graduation would help benefit the state’s "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

I wonder if they have to show-up for class or can they hire a substitute?

I swear the bottom is out of the bucket of any state where leftist dems have held sway for any length of time.

Just look at this leftist.....I wouldn't trust her with organizing a closet, much less running a state.

FQYBQ7KGZVD5XPAX7T3RL24KTY.JPG
So they are the same as your average MAGA state now?

Where have I seen this before.
A lesbian gets in office and quickly proceeds to destroy her own state.
Same thing happened in Spokane. They voted in a flaming lib as mayor. Previous year had a balanced budget. Suddenly there is a $50M deficit and they go after---not homeless and social programs, but PUBLIC SAFETY with a LEVY (read new taxes) to support public safety. LMAO. Democrats deserve everything they get. That is why all of the conservatives are moving out of that shithole.

I don't have to. Just look up bottom five states for education. MAGA!

Now do just the white populace in those states and zero out the blacks as most of them have a large population of blacks driving the numbers down.

Forum List

Back