Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

You just got your ass handed to ya pard, please stop, I'm embarrassed for you.

The only one who got their ass handed to them is the one saying he handed someone else's ass to them. The fool is the one who brags about a victory he's never achieved.

I always love when Democrats like Fenton start with that for that reason. You know they know they're in trouble when they suddenly need to start declaring victory

I didn't declare victory pard, I just pointed out that that other guy roasted your ass with logic.

What logic? He didn't know what his point was. I guess as your cycles are synced you just understand him

Ok, I'm not trying to be a dick, but saying my argument had no logic is absolutely absurd. You were proven wrong. Deal with it.

With what evidence? Your experience?

The only one who got their ass handed to them is the one saying he handed someone else's ass to them. The fool is the one who brags about a victory he's never achieved.

I always love when Democrats like Fenton start with that for that reason. You know they know they're in trouble when they suddenly need to start declaring victory

I didn't declare victory pard, I just pointed out that that other guy roasted your ass with logic.

What logic? He didn't know what his point was. I guess as your cycles are synced you just understand him

Ok, I'm not trying to be a dick, but saying my argument had no logic is absolutely absurd. You were proven wrong. Deal with it.

Evidence? Dude provides evidence every day. Trump supporters praise him being a dick like he is some kind of demi-god. Now when it is a negative thing for him to be a dick, you deny it?

Evidence? Dude provides evidence every day. Trump supporters praise him being a dick like he is some kind of demi-god. Now when it is a negative thing for him to be a dick, you deny it?

Stop moving the goalposts.

You cited your living experience as evidence. Anecdotes are not good arguments. Assumptions are not good arguments.

You said he has "been a dick his entire life." Other than your "living experience" you have no evidence to prove he's "been a dick his entire life".

You cited your living experience as evidence. Anecdotes are not good arguments. Assumptions are not good arguments.

You said he has "been a dick his entire life." Other than your "living experience" you have no evidence to prove he's "been a dick his entire life".

I don't? Do what you said you have a degree in. Google it.

It's not my place to prove a negative. Your job is to prove me wrong, which you have failed to do.

It's not my place to prove a negative. Your job is to prove me wrong, which you have failed to do.

Wrong, I provided evidence and you don't like it. Prove it wrong. As I've said several times. Why should I look up sites to link when you'll ignore their relevance and blow them off as being biased against Trump? Do a Google search on your own, and pick whatever site you want to trust. I'm not going to play a Russian roulette game of "Hey how about this link? No? Well how about this one? No? Ok how about this one?" Proving something to you isn't on my long list of things that is important to me... far behind such things as scratching my ass.

Wrong, I provided evidence and you don't like it.

You provided anecdotal evidence. Unacceptable evidence in any argument. It's not a matter of me not liking it.

Why should I look up sites to link when you'll ignore their relevance and blow them off as being biased against Trump?

Because you were the one who made the assertion. Are you afraid you might be wrong instead? What are you afraid of? Prove me wrong.

Do a Google search on your own, and pick whatever site you want to trust. I'm not going to play a Russian roulette game of "Hey how about this link?

No, that's just you running away. You can't prove anything without attacking me or making assumptions based off of personal experience about someone else. You're intellectually lazy.

I think I have you figured out now. You're no better than the leftist trolls on the board who argue from emotion and run away at the slightest hint of a challenge. You don't want to cite concrete evidence because you A) don't have any or B) you're too damned lazy to look it up yourself.

Proving something to you isn't on my long list of things that is important to me... far behind such things as scratching my ass.

Then scratch your ass first, then prove me wrong.

If you're going to make any assertion, it's up to you to prove it. That's how debates work.

You provided anecdotal evidence. Unacceptable evidence in any argument. It's not a matter of me not liking it.

Why should I look up sites to link when you'll ignore their relevance and blow them off as being biased against Trump?

Because you were the one who made the assertion. Are you afraid you might be wrong instead? What are you afraid of? Prove me wrong.

Do a Google search on your own, and pick whatever site you want to trust. I'm not going to play a Russian roulette game of "Hey how about this link?

No, that's just you running away. You can't prove anything without attacking me or making assumptions based off of personal experience about someone else. You're intellectually lazy.

I think I have you figured out now. You're no better than the leftist trolls on the board who argue from emotion and run away at the slightest hint of a challenge.

Proving something to you isn't on my long list of things that is important to me... far behind such things as scratching my ass.

If you're going to make any assertion, it's up to you to prove it. That's how debates work.

It doesn't matter what methods you use to reply to my posts... go Google it. You said you were the pro at it. :)

I think I have you figured out now. You're no better than the leftist trolls on the board who argue from emotion and run away at the slightest hint of a challenge.

It doesn't matter what methods you use to reply to my posts... go Google it. You said you were the pro at it. :)

Lol.

No. You make the assumption, you prove the assumption.

Or you can be a sissy and weasel your way out. You don't have the balls to prove me wrong.

Heh. I don't even believe you when you say you're a corrections officer. It takes balls to handle inmates. You can't even handle a challenge like proving me wrong.

Lol.

No. You make the assumption, you prove the assumption.

Or you can be a sissy and weasel your way out. You don't have the balls to prove me wrong.

Heh. I don't even believe you when you say you're a corrections officer. It takes balls to handle inmates. You can't even handle a challenge like proving me wrong.

Why would I try to prove you wrong when you are the professional Google master?

Why would I try to prove you wrong when you are the professional Google master?

Because you're lazy. That's it.

73657460.jpg

You just got your ass handed to ya pard, please stop, I'm embarrassed for you.

Thread: Kid insulted Trump, Trump removed him from his Twitter account

You: Trump is a dick

Me: And? Your point regarding the thread is? What does that have to do with Trump cutting someone off his twitter account who insults him?

You: Crickets

That's where we are. You apparently can't come up with a sequel to Trump is a dick. Praise Jesus, Trump is a dick. My congratulations, what a keen observation. That's what you have. What an incredible intellect you are. You are the man, you are an Oracle, you are a fricking genius. Trump is a dick. Well done. Damn you're good. No one else noticed that. But from the back of the audience, the clouds part, a ray of light breaks through and focuses on you. The crowd hushes and you speak. Trump is a dick.

Thanks, no one else noticed that.

Idiot.

Happy?

He didn't even have an argument, all he said was Trump is a dick

The problem with starting out with such a brilliant observation as Trump is a dick is how do you follow that up? Water is wet? Cars are fast? Winter is cold? Hillary is corrupt? Pray tell, where will you go after your stunningly penetrating initial observation?

In fairness, Trump is actually a dick. That has nothing to do with cutting off a snot nosed brat who insults him in twitter, but it is actually true. The part I don't get is Lewdog's incredible self glorification based on that observation. I mean holy crap only like 3/4 the rest of the country noticed that. He's stroking himself for that observation why?

Me: And? Your point regarding the thread is? What does that have to do with Trump cutting someone off his twitter account who insults him?

That's where we are. You apparently can't come up with a sequel to Trump is a dick. Praise Jesus, Trump is a dick. My congratulations, what a keen observation. That's what you have. What an incredible intellect you are. You are the man, you are an Oracle, you are a fricking genius. Trump is a dick. Well done. Damn you're good. No one else noticed that. But from the back of the audience, the clouds part, a ray of light breaks through and focuses on you. The crowd hushes and you speak. Trump is a dick.

Idiot.

Happy?

This is your post I replied to from you:

"Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson"

I have said, and spelled it out in the most simple terms as possible. Your idea of the "price" of being a dick is wrong. No... the price of being a dick is becoming the President of the United States.

You can't understand that? Have someone else in your house read it and explain it to you.

In fairness, Trump is actually a dick. That has nothing to do with cutting off a snot nosed brat who insults him in twitter, but it is actually true. The part I don't get is Lewdog's incredible self glorification based on that observation. I mean holy crap only like 3/4 the rest of the country noticed that. He's stroking himself for that observation why?

Quit imagining me stroking... you sick fuck. :)

Idiot.

Happy?

This is your post I replied to from you:

"Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson"

I have said, and spelled it out in the most simple terms as possible. Your idea of the "price" of being a dick is wrong. No... the price of being a dick is becoming the President of the United States.

You can't understand that? Have someone else in your house read it and explain it to you.

Seriously, that was your argument?

:lmao:

OMG, you are a chick. That's hilarious. So your argument is Trump's a dick, the kid's a dick, so he's going to be President! So stuff it kaz!

You have nothing on the thread and Trump cutting him off.

:lmao:

OMG, that's hilarious. You're a piece of work. One question, are they real?

Forum List

Back