Meet the Real Hillary Clinton

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
41 years ago today in the town of Springdale, Arkansas, a horrific crime was committed against a 12-year-old girl. But it was the injustice that followed that has defined her life. This is the true story Hillary Clinton hoped you would never hear.

This is who Hillary Clinton is. It is high time the American people found out the truth about her. Trump was right. Hillary Clinton is a "different kind of evil." Hillary Clinton's mentor was Satanist George McGovern. (for the truth about McGovern look up John Todd testimony)

Please copy this video link and mass email it to everyone you know. Thank you.

Last edited:
Let me defend Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I am just trying to help the left wing.

It is the duty of a public defender to get off scum bags by any means possible. Which is what Mrs. Tuzla did. She didn't just represent the man she went above and beyond and got him off,probably in more ways then one.

What should she have done ? Throw the case ? Then you'd say she ha no integrity and betrayed her oath to represent her client .

Blame the DA . If you really care . But you don't , you just want to slander HILLARY .

What should she have done ? Throw the case ? Then you'd say she ha no integrity and betrayed her oath to represent her client .

Blame the DA . If you really care . But you don't , you just want to slander HILLARY .

Slander only happens if it is not true.

It isn't slander when it is the truth. Eyewitness testimony from a former high priest in the occult (who converted to Christianity and was later murdered for exposing certain people) has it that George McGovern performed a human sacrifice right in front of him. McGovern was the mentor of Hillary Clinton. Look it up. As for betraying her oath? She took an oath to uphold the law. She failed, she is still failing and she does not deserve to be president of the United States. End of discussion.

John Todd exposed a very dark secret about George McGovern. Does anyone think it is a coincidence that George McGovern was Hillary and Bill Clinton's Mentor? Fast forward to 24:06 on video for story on McGovern.

Last edited:

Slander only happens if it is not true.

So what should she have done ?
Slandering the victim is not how an ethical attorney defends a client. Hillary accused the 12 year old victim of having a history of falsely accusing men of sexual assault, even though she had no evidence on which to base that. She even laughed about knowing the man was guilty, yet she still attacked the child's credibility.

Politifact is now a liberal hack site... Keep going...

This is a same bullshit rehashed every now and again... I say this is due in next September again...

Is this really the best you got on Hillary... A lawyer doing her job.

This is a same bullshit rehashed every now and again... I say this is due in next September again...

Where does Politifact deny that Hillary attacked the victim?

They are outraged at what an attorney has to do to earn a living..

"
Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.

Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case.""

Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?

Looks like they did, but it also looks like it was her job to do it. It was her job to defend her client.

"
Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.

Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case.""

Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?

Looks like they did, but it also looks like it was her job to do it. It was her job to defend her client.
"While the girl willingly went for aride with Taylor, she said she did not consent to sex and was later admitted to a hospital with injuries consistent with rape."
I guess that means it wouldn't have been rape if the 12 year old girl has consented?

"Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting."
Where was Clinton's evidence that the girl was unstable with a tendency to seek out older men? You libs will do anything to defend that unscrupulous witch.

"

"While the girl willingly went for aride with Taylor, she said she did not consent to sex and was later admitted to a hospital with injuries consistent with rape."
I guess that means it wouldn't have been rape if the 12 year old girl has consented?

"Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting."
Where was Clinton's evidence that the girl was unstable with a tendency to seek out older men? You libs will do anything to defend that unscrupulous witch.

Sorry to break the news to you... But this was her job.. There was inconsistencies in their story...

The thing is Clinton did her job and seems like a lot better than the prosecutor.... Why aren't you blaming the prosecutor?

Forum List

Back