Meet the Republicans Running Against AOC

I obviously don’t know these people, but looks like a great field at first glance.

Meet the Republicans running against Ocasio-Cortez

This guy seems good:

Miguel Hernandez
Miguel-GOP.jpg

Hernandez said he decided to run because Ocasio-Cortez has not done enough for her actual district. As a contractor for over 17 years, and a building super for about a decade, he said he sees firsthand the kind of housing problems that New York City faces. Hernandez lives in Manhattan. He is focusing on improving the city’s housing and public housing infrastructure. He also suggested using hydroelectricity generated by the East and Hudson Rivers to power the city, which he curiously said would make the city “nuclear independent.” A former Democrat, he said he switched parties in 2016 because he is pro-life and cited erroneous claims touted by President Donald Trump about Democrats killing babies after they are born and performing abortions minutes before birth. Hernandez said he is self-funding his campaign and has already given his campaign over $5,000.
“When I speak about my policies, (people) say, ‘Wow, you speak like a Democrat,’” Hernandez told City & State. “I say, “No, I don’t speak like a Democrat, I speak like a realist.’”

Meet the Republicans running against Ocasio-Cortez
There aren't enough RINO's already?

So he wants to dam up the East River and Hudson River to make electricity? Wouldn't that flood most of the city?

Are you an engineering expert? Of course he does not want to flood the city you half-witted imbecile.

Then how is he going to produce hydroelectric power from the rivers?

There are turbines that use the normal flow of water to create electricity. Of course, they will destroy the fish.

That is someone's fantasy that will never work.

One of dozens that show up on a Google Search

look at the current flow in that river! Do you think there is anything close to that in those almost perfect flat rivers in the NYC area? The ones that flow up river at high tide?

Even in that stream, it might produce enough electricity to keep your cell phone charged.

Forum List

Back