Meeting an absolutely homosexual guy, crossdresser who is as Q as a 3 dollar bill, and funkier than old South Street, Philly

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I met an absolutely homosexual guy, crossdresser who is as Q as a 3 dollar bill, and funkier than old South Street, Philly, at the grocery store.

I gave her a joint and C$20 and bought her beer for her.. that she was about to buy for herself..
She asked me why I'm doing this...
I just told her to have a nice day..
:p

My neighbor who I was with asked me why I did that, once we were in the car..
So I told her that it's my small token of appreciation for the freedom to be different..

Because where I'm from people are being asked rhetorical, hateful questions that are actually bigoted statements designed to enforce a narrow minded social caste system.

Last edited:
I met an absolutely homosexual guy, crossdresser who is as Q as a 3 dollar bill, and funkier than old South Street, Philly, I the grocery store.

I gave her a joint and C$20 and bought her beer for her.. that she was about to buy for herself..

So I told her that it's my small token of appreciation for the freedom to be different..

Because where I'm from people are being asked rhetorical, hateful questions that are actually bigoted statements designed to enforce a narrow minded social caste system.
One time I ate a dead frog.

Actually, if he'd said he'd eaten a live frog, I would have suspected something was wrong with him.

Eating a dead one could just mean he's French.

I've eaten frog legs all my life, backs to if you can catch a big'en.

I met an absolutely homosexual guy, crossdresser who is as Q as a 3 dollar bill, and funkier than old South Street, Philly, at the grocery store.

Kid

Uh boy

I met an absolutely homosexual guy,
I gave her
She asked me
I just told her

I see you failed in biology like the black woman supreme jester did.

1651659444832.png

Forum List

Back