Megan Kelly coming to MSNBC

MSNBC is now "Mainly Seems Nothing But Conservatives". The new CEO would love to drop Maddow, but her high ratings bring in all the money. O'Donnell's fate is uncertain, as his ratings aren't quite as high, though still higher than any of the conservatives.

The rest of the conservative shills on MSNBC have bad ratings ... therefore the CEO wants to put more such conservative shills on the air. The concept that nobody wants to see more conservative shills doesn't cross his mind. FOX News has the traitor demographic locked up, so there's no way to peel off that audience. Trying to be FOX-lite, like CNN, just means bad ratings.
Mainly watch MSNBC in the evenings Never a con man on Who in the rest of the day are conservative besides the morning joe ass?

They never have a conservative guest person? Not exactly uh, fair and balanced then are they? Which is fine, they are who they are. I don't watch any of the news channels myself, too much crap.

MSNBC is now "Mainly Seems Nothing But Conservatives". The new CEO would love to drop Maddow, but her high ratings bring in all the money. O'Donnell's fate is uncertain, as his ratings aren't quite as high, though still higher than any of the conservatives.

The rest of the conservative shills on MSNBC have bad ratings ... therefore the CEO wants to put more such conservative shills on the air. The concept that nobody wants to see more conservative shills doesn't cross his mind. FOX News has the traitor demographic locked up, so there's no way to peel off that audience. Trying to be FOX-lite, like CNN, just means bad ratings.

God damn mamooth how retarded are you?

MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?

Just saw it announced on MSNBC .. starting June 4.
MSNBC announced that they would try to become another Fox News......so why not hire some of their throwaways.

Now if they hire Tomi and O'Reilly I would watch them 24/7

Again where is this link by the OP?

Does O'Reilly grab em too?

A huge story is going to come out about O'Reilly soon..

How much worse can it be ??? Children? Animals ?

Forum List

Back