Meghan McCain’s new book, “Bad Republican: A Memoir”, flops big time. Only 244 copies have sold since it was released on April 26

Sorry kid nobody understands you, so please speak clearly and not rubbish banter. The clock has struck midnight for you and you personally know nothing about politics.
Look retard. I always put something related to the op and then flame

I don't give a fuck what you think of me you boring sloth. .Obviously I chapped your effeminate ass. Now take a hike you ass hole

McCain only had a few days left and he deliberately made a big show of the deciding vote on Obamacare simply to poke President Trump in the eye. That's one vindictive evil shithead.

Meghan, her fatness, Daddy's little girl, never had an original thought in her silver spoon life.
What made her think she could sell a book??

I don't give a fuck what you think of me you boring sloth. .Obviously I chapped your effeminate ass. Now take a hike you ass hole

Hey sunshine I wrote my

Before I move along I just want you to realize i crushed your sorry ass little birch stop crying!! Get lost.

Forum List

Back