Megyn Kelly tells the truth about Jill Biden on Piers Morgan

Megyn Kelly is a professional liar.

Actually she is an opinion journalist. She makes no bones or lies to the American people that she is anything other than a purveyor of her opinion.

Unlike the serial liars of the mainstream media, who like to say they are unbiased..

Someday, they'll burst into flames for that particular lie.

After the revelation of the last Debate, NOT ONE OF YOU LEFTS CAN BE CONSIDERED TRUTHFUL.

Not a one of you.

Is Jill Biden really running the Country? Worse than that, does Hunter have a role in foreign policy? The strange thing is that the media doesn't seem interested in knowing the answer.
Not strange, but frightening.

They have proven themselves to be advocates of the Democrat party and will do to any lengths to protect that party.

Actually she is an opinion journalist. She makes no bones or lies to the American people that she is anything other than a purveyor of her opinion.

Unlike the serial liars of the mainstream media, who like to say they are unbiased..

Someday, they'll burst into flames for that particular lie.

After the revelation of the last Debate, NOT ONE OF YOU LEFTS CAN BE CONSIDERED TRUTHFUL.

Not a one of you.

She is a professional lying piece of shit.

Exactly what I think, Jill Biden wants a shadow Presidency where she can retain her power and position.
She is despicable. Before all of this I really never had much though about her.

Another MAGA attempt to create mayhem. If she stayed home, they’d complain about that, but NOT about Melania!

#DESPARATION

She is a professional lying piece of shit.
You're confused. MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, Jill Biden, Joe Biden, You, The New York Times, the DNC, the DCCC. All of these are professional liars.

She is just an opinion hawker and far more accurate than most.

If they look like the updated version of Megyn Kelly, I do. Does a frog bump his little bottom blue on the rocks?

But I'm not out chasing skirts around.

Was just opining. :yapyapyapf:
I was just thinking, if I heard her voice saying 'come here' in a dimly lit room, I'd think I died and went to heaven....

Forum List

Back