Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now a place where any new liberal gets negged into oblivion and any new right wing nut is welcomed with open arms.

Way to go, guy.

:thup:

I certainly don't agree with your opinion but I must ask... who cares if you get negged? Does it change your views? Does it restrict you from posting? Do your words carry less weight?

Grow up. The forum is an ever changing, living thing. It never stays the same over the course of time. It grows and changes based on the membership. We do very little to change it's direction. We just keep it running. The membership decides how it's going to be to participate here and that's not changing.

Mr./Mrs. DanK,
I’m new here, Really…. In writing that I’m reading. I will say this is a salvation place for some festering dissatisfaction
that are in our short term future of all things to be expressed. Generally I would dismiss this an anomaly, I have to say it’s a distraction
overall for the long term impactions for such limited short term concerns overall. I don’t know why, but balance seems
to be concerning to me in ways as I read along. I apologize as I have a habit of suggesting things that I don’t fully comprehend as I’m still learning mostly. Balance adjustment will be involved. Thank you.

EZ and Modbert too.

Modbert......lol.

EZ was a real loss.

I don't care what her politics were.....she was cool.
EZ was always a class act imho. I never really got to know Modbert, but sometimes quiet guys do a lot of good things nobody notices until it's not there anymore.

In fact, I haven't met any moderators who didn't help when you asked, the few times I have had questions.
I truly believe that a mod has to separate using their permissions as mods and their authority as such to effect posting, unless it is to enforce rules.

When that happens, and posters see it, posters can no longer have confidence in fair moderation.

I'm not accusing anyone of doing that, just chose your post to quote to say that.

This is now a place where any new liberal gets negged into oblivion and any new right wing nut is welcomed with open arms.

Way to go, guy.

I certainly don't agree with your opinion but I must ask... who cares if you get negged? Does it change your views? Does it restrict you from posting? Do your words carry less weight?

Grow up. The forum is an ever changing, living thing. It never stays the same over the course of time. It grows and changes based on the membership. We do very little to change it's direction. We just keep it running. The membership decides how it's going to be to participate here and that's not changing.

Mr./Mrs. DanK,
I’m new here, Really…. In writing that I’m reading. I will say this is a salvation place for some festering dissatisfaction
that are in our short term future of all things to be expressed. Generally I would dismiss this an anomaly, I have to say it’s a distraction
overall for the long term impactions for such limited short term concerns overall. I don’t know why, but balance seems
to be concerning to me in ways as I read along. I apologize as I have a habit of suggesting things that I don’t fully comprehend as I’m still learning mostly. Balance adjustment will be involved. Thank you.

You should proofread your stuff a bit more.......

Mr./Mrs. DanK,

I'm learning .. What proof read?

Mr./Mrs. DanK,

But they already got the TM endorsement! LOL!

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

I wish all were welcome.

Lets hope that is the direction for now on no matter what people believe

I do hope someone bans you, because the only reason you continue to post is that you get paid. You make me sick. I tried to help you, but like a lot of members here you are selfish and egotistical, to the point of being completely irrelevant

What??

TM gets paid for posting here?

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

I'm going to miss you wearing orange! I truly hope you don't leave.

I wish all were welcome.

I do hope someone bans you, because the only reason you continue to post is that you get paid. You make me sick. I tried to help you, but like a lot of members here you are selfish and egotistical, to the point of being completely irrelevant

What??

If true, someone is getting ripped off. Massively.

I wish all were welcome.

What??

Wouldn't be a surprise to me...

Way to go, guy.

That has been the Saving Grace here Dan. Free Flow of Ideas. Light finger on the Moderating Trigger. I hope you can still maintain that. It is the Key. Still, you are weak on spotting trouble. We just lost two of our best, as a result of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back