Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

You are what you are.

She is indeed. And you are what you are.... a lying racist hack. Must suck to be you.

My threads get spammed with personal insults.

They really dont want to discuss the facts I bring them.

And I've asked direct questions you don't want to discuss them. Hmmmmm...does it cut both ways, or are we only to discuss your views and no others?

oh really go start a thread and I will discuss anything you want.

Just try it for a change insted of calling me a poo poo head.

can any of your right wing friends control themselves in this realm?

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

I wish all were welcome.

Lets hope that is the direction for now on no matter what people believe

I do hope someone bans you, because the only reason you continue to post is that you get paid. You make me sick. I tried to help you, but like a lot of members here you are selfish and egotistical, to the point of being completely irrelevant

Please stay PixieStix & Meister! We can form our own gang and go on witch-hunts. I haven't been hunting in a while so I am itching to burn something at the stake.
I think neither PixieStix nor Meister is the witch-hunt type. I think each is a nice person in their own way who try to help other posters use the boards well. But I sure join you in hoping they will stick around.

It's good when you get level-headed views even when the views aren't similar to yours. Sometimes I find the least likely people have an impact that benefits everyone. It's not often, but it occurs often enough to strike a good chord in the way you think about an issue.

Here is what I said in the pm.

I said "you have no idea of which I speak, dont PM me again"

I have had too many "nice" cons use pms to lie about what I say.

Fuck off you freak. I'm one of the few who actually stuck up for your stupid ass, that's over.

Same, Same. I for one am Putting TM on Ignore. She ain't worth it. She is probably the Most High Maintenance Poster Here.

I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

You are what you are.

She is indeed. And you are what you are.... a lying racist hack. Must suck to be you.

all you know is lies.

Here is what I said in the pm.

I said "you have no idea of which I speak, dont PM me again"

I have had too many "nice" cons use pms to lie about what I say.

Fuck off you freak. I'm one of the few who actually stuck up for your stupid ass, that's over.

Same, Same. I for one am Putting TM on Ignore. She ain't worth it. She is probably the Most High Maintenance Poster Here.

Next to Sky when Sky is on a drunken binge...

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

I'm to unfamiliar with the structure or who is who and I'm not that interested, however I would think being a mod would not be easy and if you are dealing with some people that tend to be a pain, that would make more of a pain than it is worth.

I did notice that when I came back - del, Care, Elvis were the ones I noticed.

EZ and Modbert too.

Modbert......lol.

EZ was a real loss.

I don't care what her politics were.....she was cool.
EZ was always a class act imho. I never really got to know Modbert, but sometimes quiet guys do a lot of good things nobody notices until it's not there anymore.

In fact, I haven't met any moderators who didn't help when you asked, the few times I have had questions.

I don't expect them to go anywhere. I hope they just enjoy the place more now.

Well we are seeing why they left, and I don't blame them one bit.
I know exactly what burn out and leaving is.
I did the newsletter for our VFW for 10 years and was constantly being criticized.
They got really mad when their news wasn't in there because they did not get the things they wanted, turned in in time.

Please stay PixieStix & Meister! We can form our own gang and go on witch-hunts. I haven't been hunting in a while so I am itching to burn something at the stake.
I think neither PixieStix nor Meister is the witch-hunt type. I think each is a nice person in their own way who try to help other posters use the boards well. But I sure join you in hoping they will stick around.

It's good when you get level-headed views even when the views aren't similar to yours. Sometimes I find the least likely people have an impact that benefits everyone. It's not often, but it occurs often enough to strike a good chord in the way you think about an issue.

I've never had a problem with any of the mods since I have been here. Sure, I've disagreed with some, or actions of some, but they were always polite, respectful, even if they were 'warning' me or asking me to stop a particular behavior. I respect respect. You give it to me, you get it from me. The opposite is also true.

It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

The soul of the membership is still strong.

EZ and Modbert too.

Modbert......lol.

EZ was a real loss.

I don't care what her politics were.....she was cool.
EZ was always a class act imho. I never really got to know Modbert, but sometimes quiet guys do a lot of good things nobody notices until it's not there anymore.

In fact, I haven't met any moderators who didn't help when you asked, the few times I have had questions.

I used to trade barbs with EZ all of the time. She acted like she hated me. Then I broke the ice barrier by falling on my sword figuratively and she pretty much tolerated me from then on.

However, I would make her a sammich any day. *inside joke*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back