Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now a place where any new liberal gets negged into oblivion and any new right wing nut is welcomed with open arms.

Way to go, guy.

:thup:

I certainly don't agree with your opinion but I must ask... who cares if you get negged? Does it change your views? Does it restrict you from posting? Do your words carry less weight?

Grow up. The forum is an ever changing, living thing. It never stays the same over the course of time. It grows and changes based on the membership. We do very little to change it's direction. We just keep it running. The membership decides how it's going to be to participate here and that's not changing.

Mr./Mrs. DanK,
I’m new here, Really…. In writing that I’m reading. I will say this is a salvation place for some festering dissatisfaction
that are in our short term future of all things to be expressed. Generally I would dismiss this an anomaly, I have to say it’s a distraction
overall for the long term impactions for such limited short term concerns overall. I don’t know why, but balance seems
to be concerning to me in ways as I read along. I apologize as I have a habit of suggesting things that I don’t fully comprehend as I’m still learning mostly. Balance adjustment will be involved. Thank you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlUNrK9Kv4]Whats That Mean? - YouTube[/ame]

I certainly don't agree with your opinion but I must ask... who cares if you get negged? Does it change your views? Does it restrict you from posting? Do your words carry less weight?

Grow up. The forum is an ever changing, living thing. It never stays the same over the course of time. It grows and changes based on the membership. We do very little to change it's direction. We just keep it running. The membership decides how it's going to be to participate here and that's not changing.

Mr./Mrs. DanK,
I’m new here, Really…. In writing that I’m reading. I will say this is a salvation place for some festering dissatisfaction
that are in our short term future of all things to be expressed. Generally I would dismiss this an anomaly, I have to say it’s a distraction
overall for the long term impactions for such limited short term concerns overall. I don’t know why, but balance seems
to be concerning to me in ways as I read along. I apologize as I have a habit of suggesting things that I don’t fully comprehend as I’m still learning mostly. Balance adjustment will be involved. Thank you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlUNrK9Kv4]Whats That Mean? - YouTube[/ame]

If their posts weren't so long, would guess a TM sock.

Mr./Mrs. DanK,

If their posts weren't so long, would guess a TM sock.

I agree but with her A.D.D.. TDM can't string together that many words in an incoherent paragraph.

Causing Pain is working with English as a Second Language, maybe even a poor Language Translator. Maybe even from a Cave. :D

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

Some moderators a long time ago did not agree with that policy and they stepped down.

Some stuck it out like Meister and Pixie -- and I can assure you, we are sad to see them go. However, they decided to leave on their own for their own reasons. Sometimes running a board like this can burn you out quick. It's a thankless job with nothing but headaches and complaints... no matter what you do someone is going to think your doing it wrong.

We are very grateful for the time and effort that Meister and Pixie put in (and the rest of the moderation team as well!) and can't thank them enough.

With that said, people come and people go. It's normal and natural. We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

It's not the end of the world ;)

This is now a place where any new liberal gets negged into oblivion and any new right wing nut is welcomed with open arms.

Way to go, guy.

well this sounds like where I may have to jump in with some clarification and questions-

a) how do you know they are negged into oblivion? what is oblivion?

b) I was negged by some heavy hitters too in my first weeks....dude, its the friggin internet.

c) how are mods or admins supposed to deal with that? review every single complaint of a neg? you know thats just not possible.

d) welcomed with open arms... what is that? what does it look like, can you describe what this or means in context of the board? I don't even get what you are insinuating here.

I do hope someone bans you, because the only reason you continue to post is that you get paid. You make me sick. I tried to help you, but like a lot of members here you are selfish and egotistical, to the point of being completely irrelevant

What??

TM gets paid for posting here?
If true, someone is getting ripped off. Massively.

I don't know if it's true or not.
Many believe TM is one of the many, that is being paid by the Dem's to post in forums in order to get their views and ideology into as many forums on the net as possible (don't know if this is true either). Many think this about her, because when she gets backed into something that she can't respond to, she leaves and then comes back with the lefty ideology comeback. :lol:

What??

Many believe TM is one of the many, that is being paid by the Dem's to post in forums in order to get their views and ideology into as many forums on the net as possible (don't know if this is true either). Many think this about her, because when she gets backed into something that she can't respond to, she leaves and then comes back with the lefty ideology comeback. :lol:

If TM were smart, educated, articulate and well spoken I would believe you but she is the farthest thing from that, her posts all appear to be drunken rants with spelling worse than an illegal immigrant. Si is right is TM if getting paid to post here someone is getting ripped off royally.

Last edited:
What??

It's just leftist Tourette's.

I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

Thanks Pixie. We appreciate your time and effort.

Causing Pain is working with English as a Second Language, maybe even a poor Language Translator. Maybe even from a Cave. :D
I wrote that one off as not having anything to offer when I saw this:
I'm not quite getting the point of the thread, either.

Four guys gang-raped a 15 yo girl. What race has to do with it is beyond me, but that's some bad shit right there - a 15 yo.

Or any woman that might happen to.

Bad shit.

But mocking rape is ok because it's satirical.

Not for me but apparently, it is for the amoral.

I totally support your observation here and condemning this lacking of moral sensibility. Speaking for myself as a 5 time recovering Rape Victim.
As I always welcome any support in my recovery from many years ago. I was a free floating party crasher, and made the round when I could.
During this activity I saw many hot chick running around, and a few knew who I was, or other girls let know. You see I had 3 roommates all girls,
and yes I did not have to share my bathroom. I don’t know why to this day, 3 girls over two years raped me. And I could not stop them as I had
very low morals. What can I say…I’m just sick.

Again:
I totally support your observation here and condemning this lacking of moral sensibility about this girls current and future PAIN! .
Cut dick off each of them, send into general population with a big tattoo of “Child Molester” on their back. Immoral solutions to
deal with amoral rape thugs! And if you 3 girls that raped me are reading this, my morals are still very weak on fighting you off.

Nothing to see, and I move along. Well, scroll along. ;)

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

Some moderators a long time ago did not agree with that policy and they stepped down.

Some stuck it out like Meister and Pixie -- and I can assure you, we are sad to see them go. However, they decided to leave on their own for their own reasons. Sometimes running a board like this can burn you out quick. It's a thankless job with nothing but headaches and complaints... no matter what you do someone is going to think your doing it wrong.

We are very grateful for the time and effort that Meister and Pixie put in (and the rest of the moderation team as well!) and can't thank them enough.

With that said, people come and people go. It's normal and natural. We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

It's not the end of the world ;)

Way to go, guy.

well this sounds like where I may have to jump in with some clarification and questions-

b) I was negged by some heavy hitters too in my first weeks....dude, its the friggin internet.

c) how are mods or admin supposed to deal with that? reveiw every single complaint of a neg? you know thats just not possible.

d) welcomed with open arms... what is that? what does it look like, can you describe what this or means in context of the board? I don't even get what you are insinuating here.

Objectively pay attention to the rep count of noobs and their political bent, Traj. It isn't hard to see.

This is about a welcome mat being laid out for one side and a "you're not welcome" one for the other.

My solution is simple, eliminate the rep function.

While this drama is going on, Rand Paul is blocking Iranian sactions with a bill.

Rand Paul blocks Iran sanctions bill

Oh, noes.

220px-Rand_Paul,_official_portrait,_112th_Congress_alternate.jpg

He's a Republican. Hell, so what. It looks as though the libs have the post under control.

Balance. It comes, it goes -- but malevolent intentions are a horse of a different color.

While this drama is going on, Rand Paul is blocking Iranian sactions with a bill.

Oh, noes.

He's a Republican. Hell, so what. It looks as though the libs have the post under control.

Balance. It comes, it goes -- but malevolent intentions are a horse of a different color.
I love libertarian ideals, but when they are used to couch anti-semitism (and I don't mean anti-isreal stuff), I cannot support them.

Way to go, guy.

c) how are mods or admin supposed to deal with that? reveiw every single complaint of a neg? you know thats just not possible.

Objectively pay attention to the rep count of noobs and their political bent, Traj. It isn't hard to see.

This is about a welcome mat being laid out for one side and a "you're not welcome" one for the other.

My solution is simple, eliminate the rep function.

my solution is simpler. Don't come in and act like a dick, and you won't piss people off to a point where they neg you into oblivion.

Oh, noes.

I love libertarian ideals, but when they are used to couch anti-semitism (and I don't mean anti-isreal stuff), I cannot support them.

What does that have to do with anti-semitism though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back