Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what you think of me, Ernie. I don't even know your real name. You're just a bunch of pixels.

Last edited:
If you think the owner of any message board gives a fuck about anything but making money, you're kidding yourself.

Just wondering, how did this thread of all threads turn into a liesmatters, left or right thing?????

Pix and Meister both did fine jobs and ill miss them.

Just wondering how this thread turned into a sky dancer thread?

Just wondering, how did this thread of all threads turn into a liesmatters, left or right thing?????

I didn't know Pixie, but I got to know Meister and really liked him alot. I get your point. Anytime I post on any thread, you consider it a "sky thread".

Last edited:

Need you ask about why the top two attention whores demand attention?

Yes. I thank them both for their service.

Okay folks, take this shit into the flame zone before I have to go all red on your asses.

What? And change this thread? After 800 posts? ???

No, the flame war should go in the flame zone since it appears to be taking over the thread. The reason I'm keeping this open, other then the current round of flaming should be obvious.
Any further continuation of this current flame war, in this thread, will see the posts trashed.
Can I be any more Gunny for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back