Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the king of all the "I'm leaving" threads!

Damn! I forgot this was a leaving thread. Here goes then....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OwrafGBBE]Gracie Fields Wish Me Luck(As You Wave Me Goodbye) - YouTube[/ame]

:)

God, there's a name I haven't heard in years. Didn't she retire to Capri or something?? is she still alive?

You're championing a bully and a racist.

Just so you know............

I'm countering your hatred of her. My wife just said this to me, and it has cracked me up.

She wants me to quit the board altogether.

She says to me: "Do not try and win over the haters. You are not the "asshole whisperer".
Then you're as a big a moron as she is, because I don't hate her.

Now piss off with your hate.

I'm not going to try and win over any assholes. People who hate TM, that's their problem. People who say they DON'T hate TM but just want to post hatefully about her, that's on them.

Last edited:
I'm countering your hatred of her. My wife just said this to me, and it has cracked me up.

She says to me: "Do not try and win over the haters. You are not the "asshole whisperer".

I'm not going to try and win over any assholes. People who hate TM, that's their problem.

and you think TM didn't show a fair amount of hatred? well, that's your problem.. sweetie.

I'm not going to try and win over any assholes. People who hate TM, that's their problem.

You seem to have a problem distinguishing between hate and ridicule.

Just because posters (like myself) mock her for her hyper-partisan bullshit does not mean we hate her. Speaking for myself, I can't hate anyone as stupid as she is. It would be like hating a rock or a shoe.

Answering in advance to CG and Jillian: No, I don't hate shoes. :D

Just because posters (like myself) mock her for her hyper-partisan bullshit does not mean we hate her. Speaking for myself, I can't hate anyone as stupid as she is. It would be like hating a rock or a shoe.

I thought all rats hated shoes?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeFbbOL3w4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeFbbOL3w4[/ame]

Last edited:

I'm not going to try and win over any assholes. People who hate TM, that's their problem. People who say they DON'T hate TM but just want to post hatefully about her, that's on them.
All that pablum doesn't change the fact that you champion a bully and a racist.

That gives you the warm and fuzzies.

I don't consider TM to be any better or worse than plenty of others who post here. I read that she called HG an "oreo". That was wrong. I negged her for that and I told HG that I thought that was a racist remark.

TM is bullied by a brigade. A ton of people are continuously unwilling to even consider that she is a human being.

That is wrong.

Last edited:
Perceptions are great aren't they. I didn't and still don't see it your way and unless anything happens to change that I'll stand behind my words. Misjudgment and abuse are two different things, those who truly did need to no longer be mods are, in fact, no longer mods.
Like I said initially if you would have a little patience the kinks will be worked out, it's only a matter of time, but that choice is yours.

Well, maybe misjudgement is a better word....
What do you call it if those misjudgements keep happening?

Well considering the fact that I've been absent, obviously self enforced, and I'm not 100% familiar with all the alleged "misjudgments" and that it appears that I'm now the only SuperMod left it appears I'm in the unenviable position of being the go to guy. Since I don't have Admin permissions I can only do so much until an Admin is named. I can only ask that we reset all of this to zero and see how things progress from here. In the mean time If there truly is an issue, as you seem to think, then it will be handled appropriately by whomever is named Admin.
This resignation of Meister and Pixie came as a shock and we're going to need some time to pull things together and get our bearings. All I can ask is that everyone have some patience and work with us, give us a chance to get situated, then if some still think there are still existing issues that haven't been addressed let us know.

Last edited:

I thought all rats hated shoes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeFbbOL3w4]Juan kicks rat at sears. - YouTube[/ame]

Nope, we love them. They make nice, warm hiding places.

4116635952_a3ef40bd60_z.jpg

And every one in a while, you find some toe cheese. :thup:

Whatever your neg rep was Ernie, I didn't read it. I'm sure you awarded it because you don't like my views.

Last edited:

I don't consider TM to be any better or worse than plenty of others who post here. I read that she called HG an "oreo". That was wrong. I negged her for that and I told HG that I thought that was a racist remark.

TM is bullied by a brigade. A ton of people are continuously unwilling to even consider that she is a human being.

That is wrong.
She's a bully and a racist and you champion her.

And, she's banned.

You are fucking obsessed and seriously misguided.

She's banned...give it up.

I'm not wasting another electron on that miserable poster.

Talk to yourself about it.

That is wrong.
she's banned.

I'm not wasting another electron on that miserable poster.
Good. Stop talking about her, Si Modo. Go work a puzzle or something. Do something constructive.

Last edited:

Yet it appears you have a problem with rocks..............

Well .. this Sucks...

Meister & Pixie Stix were...:( ...the most well balanced Mods/Admin ever..

I'm going to miss them, I'm certain of it...

Thanks to both of You..

I don't thinks so (nothing personal), I have to fine the pages to point where I think some problems were. I will be back! Need to troll (is it) some pages here. As my file systems
in messy. I have a question is this scam for a pending sale, or boost to charge more or somthing? I going off to find the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back