Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, aren't you stepping outside of your perview calling me a dick, fuckface?

Actually, the point has been proven via another thread and is with a real mod, not a wannabe like you..

Dank never gets back to me or anybody for that matter

I have made two complaints in five years - yeah, I'm a real thorn in the side of this place (rolls eyes)...

Of course you don't have to get back to me..Hey folks, welcome to the USMB circa 2006....what a great place it will be...where members were shed faster than BluePhantom whacking off at a Miley Cyrus pic

And you thinking that you guys can now ride rough shod over people isn't being snobby?
Well I guess that means you're stuck dealing with a wannabe mod, fuckface. It must suck to be you.

There's always an up side..

I'm not you....

Good for me........ Now that the pleasantries are aside are you willing to allow us to be human or do we still need to conform to your ideal of robotic perfection?

Well I guess that means you're stuck dealing with a wannabe mod, fuckface. It must suck to be you.

I'm not you....

Good for me........ Now that the pleasantries are aside are you willing to allow us to be human or do we still need to conform to your ideal of robotic perfection?

If I was asking for perfection then I would understand why you're bristling at me. I'm not.

you are just as obsessed with her as anyone else sky..... its you mission in like to try and defend her.

No. I'm not obsessed by TM. I get bored by the continuous haranging about TM on every thread. I don't think ANYONE deserves to be treated like shit, and I don't like it that she is. Yes, I often champion the underdog.
You're championing a bully and a racist.

Just so you know............

I'm countering your hatred of her. My wife just said this to me, and it has cracked me up.

She wants me to quit the board altogether.

She says to me: "Do not try and win over the haters. You are not the "asshole whisperer".

No. I'm not obsessed by TM. I get bored by the continuous haranging about TM on every thread. I don't think ANYONE deserves to be treated like shit, and I don't like it that she is. Yes, I often champion the underdog.

I'm countering your hatred of her. My wife just said this to me, and it has cracked me up.

She says to me: "Do not try and win over the haters. You are not the "asshole whisperer".

Perhaps you should listen to her.

Then you're as a big a moron as she is, because I don't hate her.

Now piss off with your hate.

I'm not you....

If I was asking for perfection then I would understand why you're bristling at me. I'm not.

Perceptions are great aren't they. I didn't and still don't see it your way and unless anything happens to change that I'll stand behind my words. Misjudgment and abuse are two different things, those who truly did need to no longer be mods are, in fact, no longer mods.
Like I said initially if you would have a little patience the kinks will be worked out, it's only a matter of time, but that choice is yours.

Perceptions are great aren't they. I didn't and still don't see it your way and unless anything happens to change that I'll stand behind my words. Misjudgment and abuse are two different things, those who truly did need to no longer be mods are, in fact, no longer mods.
Like I said initially if you would have a little patience the kinks will be worked out, it's only a matter of time, but that choice is yours.
As I offered before, I'll be glad to PM you more examples.

Maybe your perception and Grump's might just be the same.

My perception is exactly the same as his...and Grump and I are on two different political sides.

I don't know about you, but when that happens, something fundamentally is wrong.

Just saying.

Well, maybe misjudgement is a better word....
What do you call it if those misjudgements keep happening?

This has to be the king of all the "I'm leaving" threads!

Damn! I forgot this was a leaving thread. Here goes then....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OwrafGBBE]Gracie Fields Wish Me Luck(As You Wave Me Goodbye) - YouTube[/ame]

:)

Well, maybe misjudgement is a better word....
What do you call it if those misjudgements keep happening?

Stupit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back