Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. I'm guilty of not being able to ignore her bat shit craziness all the time, but I have to admit that until last night I was doing pretty well for a while.

It will be nice to have a chance to actually discuss things without her interference for a bit.

Immie

I'm sorry that you feel that your entire posting life has been affected by TM.

Well, you seem to have put her on ignore because as you say you never look for and apparently never read her posts.

I tend to think using ignore is a bit wimpy. I'll scroll past people I don't feel like reading at the time, but I only put sales spammers on ignore and since this site has done so well in keeping them out, I don't need to ignore anyone.

'xcept you when you get annoying. :tongue:

Immie

No. I have never put TM on ignore. Most of the time, all I see of TM is the backlash character assassination, not even a quote of one of her posts.

Yeah, I know I annoy you. Sorry about that.

You are purposely missing the point, House. This is about a place being a hornets nest towards new members of a certain political bent. Like it or not, so long as the rep function exists it is part of the board perception.

I couldn't care less about rep in and of itself. Mine could be zeroed five minutes ago and it wouldn't matter a lick to me.

I have to say that the lefties that come in here and get negged to hell and back (I am not part of the group that does this) seem to be the biased jackasses that don't come here to debate. They come here to spread one sided bullshit that seems to have been written by rdean.

When fair-minded people come to the forum people welcome them whether they are left or right wing. What we do not tend to accept are the idiots from DU that think they can poison our board.

I just hope we haven't lost that by losing Pixie and Meister. Come to think of it, you were a pretty good mod in your day too, now that I think about it.

Immie

That's an unfair characterization of people whose politics lean left and who get criticised for it.

There is a difference between leaning left, such as you, and being a jackass who posts like an rdean wanna be.

Immie

Well, you seem to have put her on ignore because as you say you never look for and apparently never read her posts.

I tend to think using ignore is a bit wimpy. I'll scroll past people I don't feel like reading at the time, but I only put sales spammers on ignore and since this site has done so well in keeping them out, I don't need to ignore anyone.

Immie

No. I have never put TM on ignore. Most of the time, all I see of TM is the backlash character assassination, not even a quote of one of her posts.

Out of mostly idle curiosity, would you at least acknowledge that TDM has an annoying habit and all too frequent tendency to say incredibly dishonest and pitiably stupid things in post after post after post?

Meister and I have come to the same conclusion at the same time. I too am done

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

Listen up you two, you don't run just because things get a little rough, you push back. DON'T LET THOSE BASTARDS RUN YOU OFF.

When somebody comes on here and tells me to shut up and that I have no rights, you just asking for what you get.

Well you don't have any rights genius. Neither do I. We don't pay dues, we haven't signed any membership agreements that give us rights. There is simply a place on the net provided for us to speak our minds provided we abide by the TOS. That doesn't mean we have any fucking rights. :lol: I mean you have to be kidding me.

And yet when a loonie leftie's conservative equivalent comes onboard they get pos repped to the max...shrug

Must be a vast right wing conspiracy, right? What we need is "rep redistribution" apparently. This is so typical of a damned liberal. Earn it and you will have it. If you can't earn it, don't whine because others can and bitch that someone is keeping you down.

As for your last sentence - not even on your best day Bubba...:D

Well then what are you bitching about? If it's so easy for you then why are you weeping because the left can't keep up with the right? Remember...you opened this door, pal.

I know we have no rights. I'm not even arguing that point..

I'm not interested in rep distribution or any form thereof?

I'm not bitching about not keeping up with the right. With a few notable exceptions, the right on this board dont' offer up much from what I can see..

TM has no equal (for being an annoyance) regardless of political leanings.

Immie

Another TM obsessed poster. LOL I get obsessed over the TM obsessed. Go figure!

You guys need a TM Anonymous Club.

you are just as obsessed with her as anyone else sky..... its you mission in like to try and defend her.

It seems she is obsessed with me at the moment.

I'm trying to get out of here and go watch a movie, but dagnamit, I want to catch up with the end of this thread before I leave.

Immie

Immie

Out of mostly idle curiosity, would you at least acknowledge that TDM has an annoying habit and all too frequent tendency to say incredibly dishonest and pitiably stupid things in post after post after post?

No, I wouldn't characterize her in quite the same way. She's not the best writer and she seems to drive people to tears of frustration.

I kind of grok her though. I think I get it why she is the way she is.

I'm not bitching about not keeping up with the right. With a few notable exceptions, the right on this board dont' offer up much from what I can see..

Ok then kwitcherbitchin about the inequality and unfairness of it all. Good God

I have to say that the lefties that come in here and get negged to hell and back (I am not part of the group that does this) seem to be the biased jackasses that don't come here to debate. They come here to spread one sided bullshit that seems to have been written by rdean.

When fair-minded people come to the forum people welcome them whether they are left or right wing. What we do not tend to accept are the idiots from DU that think they can poison our board.

I just hope we haven't lost that by losing Pixie and Meister. Come to think of it, you were a pretty good mod in your day too, now that I think about it.

Immie

That's an unfair characterization of people whose politics lean left and who get criticised for it.

There is a difference between leaning left, such as you, and being a jackass who posts like an rdean wanna be.

Immie

I've read a few of rdean's posts and all I could tell about him is that his politics lean left.

Immie

Not always, sometimes you do it just to start a fight. Other times you are a very lovely person. I don't have time to fight this evening so you have to find someone else tonight.

Immie

Another TM obsessed poster. LOL I get obsessed over the TM obsessed. Go figure!

You guys need a TM Anonymous Club.

you are just as obsessed with her as anyone else sky..... its you mission in like to try and defend her.

No. I'm not obsessed by TM. I get bored by the continuous haranging about TM on every thread. I don't think ANYONE deserves to be treated like shit, and I don't like it that she is. Yes, I often champion the underdog.
You're championing a bully and a racist.

Just so you know............

Ok then kwitcherbitchin about the inequality and unfairness of it all. Good God

Oh, God....

<walks off shaking his head>

Ya know most of us are new to relatively new and obviously mistakes have been made and will continue to be made. Transition periods can last from a few days to a year or more and people have to find that balance. Maybe if you showed a little more patience and flexibility and a little less condemnation......... Or are you perfect?

That's not the problem, and you know. I PMed you, Pixie et al about an out of control mod that is concerning a pretty big number of posters. You have not got back or addressed the point to any of us. Just runaround...

I for one am sad to see Pixie go. She wasn't a good Admin she was great. Meister I could take or leave. Seemed like a nice bloke, but didn't have much to do with him...

Yeah I saw the post but it still doesn't change the fact that you're being a smug, self agrandizing dick, does it?
The fact is you also didn't prove your point about that specific mod being "out of control" as opposed to simply making an error in judgement. And nothing says we have to get back to you if any action is taken in that regard.
If you have a problem with that you can take it up with DanK or you can continue showing everyone here what a perfectionist snob you really are.
Just my observation.
Ringel, I like both of you, but IMO you are being unfair to Grump.

We are told over and over if we have issues with a mod decision to bring it up privately.

So, Grump did.

No answer.

Grump started a thread asking about this.

The thread got deleted.

So, it's really cool to tell poster how to take up issues and be non-responsive and even delete their questions? That seems really out of character for you.

And, DanK doesn't answer, either.

And, that issue was not an isolated event, either. I'll be glad to PM other examples to you.

Yeah I saw the post but it still doesn't change the fact that you're being a smug, self agrandizing dick, does it?
The fact is you also didn't prove your point about that specific mod being "out of control" as opposed to simply making an error in judgement. And nothing says we have to get back to you if any action is taken in that regard.
If you have a problem with that you can take it up with DanK or you can continue showing everyone here what a perfectionist snob you really are.
Just my observation.

Oh, aren't you stepping outside of your perview calling me a dick, fuckface?

Actually, the point has been proven via another thread and is with a real mod, not a wannabe like you..

Dank never gets back to me or anybody for that matter

I have made two complaints in five years - yeah, I'm a real thorn in the side of this place (rolls eyes)...

Of course you don't have to get back to me..Hey folks, welcome to the USMB circa 2006....what a great place it will be...where members were shed faster than BluePhantom whacking off at a Miley Cyrus pic

And you thinking that you guys can now ride rough shod over people isn't being snobby?
Well I guess that means you're stuck dealing with a wannabe mod, fuckface. It must suck to be you.

There's always an up side..

I'm not you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back