Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider TM to be any better or worse than plenty of others who post here. I read that she called HG an "oreo". That was wrong. I negged her for that and I told HG that I thought that was a racist remark.

TM is bullied by a brigade. A ton of people are continuously unwilling to even consider that she is a human being.

That is wrong.
she's banned.

I'm not wasting another electron on that miserable poster.

Good. Stop talking about her, Si Modo. Go work a puzzle or something. Do something constructive.
Ok, EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever your neg rep WAS, I didn't read it, Si Modo.

It's your anger. It has nothing to do with me.

Perceptions are great aren't they. I didn't and still don't see it your way and unless anything happens to change that I'll stand behind my words. Misjudgment and abuse are two different things, those who truly did need to no longer be mods are, in fact, no longer mods.
Like I said initially if you would have a little patience the kinks will be worked out, it's only a matter of time, but that choice is yours.

Well, maybe misjudgement is a better word....
What do you call it if those misjudgements keep happening?

Well considering the fact that I've been absent, obviously self enforced, and I'm not 100% familiar with all the alleged "misjudgments" and that it appears that I'm now the only SuperMod left it appears I'm in the unenviable position of being the go to guy. Since I don't have Admin permissions I can only do so much until an Admin is named. I can only ask that we reset all of this to zero and see how things progress from here. In the mean time If there truly is an issue, as you seem to think, then it will be handled appropriately by whomever is named Admin.
This resignation of Meister and Pixie came as a shock and we're going to need some time to pull things together and get our bearings. All I can ask is that everyone have some patience and work with us, give us a chance to get situated, then if some still think there are still existing issues that haven't been addressed let us know.

:thup:

The mods were able to compartmentalize their two roles - one as a poster and one as a mod. And rarely, if ever, did ANY of them abuse their authority as a mod for personal advantage/gain/desire.

What about that is so difficult for the powers that be to grasp?

:confused:

Yep, and when mods did abuse their authority they were gone. Didn't help that Gunny had some sort of meltdown and went too OTT on some occasions...

and i think it's fair to say that NONE of them interjected their personal opinion about what was "nice" by posting that opinion in "red" so it had moderator authority behind it.

and in the same breath, it was ok to tell another poster to "eat a gun" for laughing at their political idol.

i'd say priorities were skewed.

That's too bad.

Here, let me tell you on the board. I negged your post telling me to stop talking about her.

My neg to you was, "I'm not, bitch. You are, though. Bitch"

:thup:

Whatever. It's your anger, you own it.
OK, Dorothy.

Sweet. Yes, that's my name. What's your game?

Whatever it is, I hope it helps you over your rage. I'm not joining you.

When you're done with name calling, and neg repping for having a different view, maybe we could actually wish Meister well. I wish there were more posters here like him.

Last edited:
Whatever. It's your anger, you own it.
OK, Dorothy.

When you're done with name calling, and neg repping for having a different view, maybe we could actually wish Meister well. I wish there were more posters here like him.
What's going to help you over being a brainless bitch?

OK, Dorothy.

What's going to help you over being a brainless bitch?

What's going to help you get over your rage and name calling?

Does it make you feel better to name call? It doesn't work that way for me.

I feel better when I keep my heart open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back